A victory for white life.

I gave you an example of why I understood someone's racism. In their shoes I can imagine I would be the same. I asked you to explain yours. You didn't.
I didn’t get that from your post. Stop with the ambiguity, cast a little clarity and just say you believe some people have a right to be racist.
Why don’t you believe whites have a right to be racist on the basis of Mexicans shitting on their sovereignty….off the charts levels criminality from the black community and off the charts levels of taxpayer dependency among “people of color”?

First, the economy had not fully re-opened in Jan. 2021. The subsequent effect of the vaccine being widely distributed caused an expectation for a economic recovery, hence the rise in the price of a gallon of gas based on demand increasing. Now, prove to me anything Biden did caused a decline in supply that would have caused oil/gas to spike in price as it did when Putin invaded Ukraine.
hahah xiden went to war on fossil fuels…he campaigned on destroying the industry…that’s why the price is skyrocketed…no ukraine…gas didn’t skyrocket when putin. invaded the first time.

It doesn’t really matter…that’s her perspective on the issue. Why do you care about her position on the matter?
Her staff said it was a mistake. That she should have said a victory for the right to life, not whites. Get your story straight.

She was wrong. Abortion afflicts black lives as a percent of the population than it does white lives. Where do you think most Planned Parenthood clinics are located?
That explains why the left (like ole one legged homo) want abortion legal. Kill all the black folks!!!!

Her staff said it was a mistake. That she should have said a victory for the right to life, not whites. Get your story straight.
makes more sense…thanks for clearing that up. Sad that dems automatically just assume it’s about race…but that do you expect from the party that gave us the klan

hahah xiden went to war on fossil fuels…he campaigned on destroying the industry…that’s why the price is skyrocketed
Rhetoric doesn't cause the price to spike. Explain to me what he did to ACTUALLY cause supply to shrink.

We don't really accept the other's political ideologies.

I understand that and the argument is it turns off the youth. It seems calling other Nazi's over that seems legit for some.

That's what the MAGAbot crowd thought, it's why they cheered. Jeebers, you guys never tire of twisting the facts.
nah everyone else knew she was talking among the right to life l…but you demaklan smen heard race

I didn’t get that from your post. Stop with the ambiguity, cast a little clarity and just say you believe some people have a right to be racist.

I said I understood his racism and asked you to explain yours to where I could understand it. You seem to not want to do that.

Why don’t you believe whites have a right to be racist on the basis of Mexicans shitting on their sovereignty….off the charts levels criminality from the black community and off the charts levels of taxpayer dependency among “people of color”?

White's should be upset that they get cheap labor? I dismiss that because if they were upset they would demand something actually be done about it.

Forum List

Back