Dobbs offers states a right to impose successful white European Catholic sexual behavior on women or stay out of it.

Ok, so men can be forced to be parents? But women cannot?

What I propose is that, and this is what, from what had been discussed for years, give women complete and total control of reproductive rights. And with those rights, they also get complete and total responsibility for having been granted those rights. Correct?

Not seeing the problem here. 🤷‍♂️

Two people have sex. One person has to bear the responsibility for a child for 18+ years and the other just walks away without even paying anything?

That gives me sex for free and without responsibility.

He is not responsible because he has control. He is responsible because he helped create the life. If she carries it to term, he pays child support.
“If”, making the entire process her responsibility.

He plays no part in her use of birth control, including abortion.

“If” she decides to keep the child, she can always convince him he should VOLUNTARILY help support the child. It should never be mandated as it is ONLY SHE that has the freedom to continue or discontinue the pregnancy.

Two people have sex. One person has to bear the responsibility for a child for 18+ years and the other just walks away without even paying anything?

That gives me sex for free and without responsibility.

Isn’t that the point?

“If”, making the entire process her responsibility.

He plays no part in her use of birth control, including abortion.

“If” she decides to keep the child, she can always convince him he should VOLUNTARILY help support the child. It should never be mandated as it is ONLY SHE that has the freedom to continue or discontinue the pregnancy.

He plays a part in deciding not to use a condom. He plays a part in creating the life in her.

If you voluntarily have sex with a woman, you are partly responsible for the any child that comes from that union.

Wear a condom or accept the risk. What you want is sex without responsibility.

He plays a part in deciding not to use a condom. He plays a part in creating the life in her.

If you voluntarily have sex with a woman, you are partly responsible for the any child that comes from that union.

Wear a condom or accept the risk. What you want is sex without responsibility.
She played the critical decision to allow him in without a condom.

What the hell are you talking about. Abortion is birth control that she, and she alone is permitted to demand. If she refuses to use birth control it is on her, and her alone.

Demand a condom or accept the risk. It works both ways.

The one who demands the right MUST accept the responsibility.

She played the critical decision to allow him in without a condom.

What the hell are you talking about. Abortion is birth control that she, and she alone is permitted to demand. If she refuses to use birth control it is on her, and her alone.

Demand a condom or accept the risk. It works both ways.

The one who demands the right MUST accept the responsibility.

And you, apparently, think you are permitted to avoid all responsibility for a child you help create.

She made her decision. If she gets pregnant, she will raise the child.

You made a decision to fuck a woman without birth control. If she gets pregnant, you get to pay child support.

Having raised children and paid child support, I can tell you that you are getting off easy.

And you, apparently, think you are permitted to avoid all responsibility for a child you help create.

She made her decision. If she gets pregnant, she will raise the child.

You made a decision to fuck a woman without birth control. If she gets pregnant, you get to pay child support.

Having raised children and paid child support, I can tell you that you are getting off easy.

How would he know she wasn’t on birth control? And her birth control exists beyond conception.

See, I’ve never had sex with a woman without protection, or with any that I walk away from a created child.

Why you making this personal by the way.

You want men to have to be responsible, but women not?

Typical man hater.

How would he know she wasn’t on birth control? And her birth control exists beyond conception.

See, I’ve never had sex with a woman without protection, or with any that I walk away from a created child.

Why you making this personal by the way.

You want men to have to be responsible, but women not?

Typical man hater.

I expect both people to be responsible.

As for knowing whether she is on birth control, maybe you could ask her? Not personal, just using you as an example.

I expect both people to be responsible.

As for knowing whether she is on birth control, maybe you could ask her? Not personal, just using you as an example.
And she can lie

Men should have the same right as she does. If she can walk away from it, he should have an equal right.

And she can lie

Men should have the same right as she does. If she can walk away from it, he should have an equal right.

Get her to sign a release before you fuck her.

Same rights? You have the right to refuse to have sex unless you know there is birth control involved. Just like she does.

Get her to sign a release before you fuck her.

Same rights? You have the right to refuse to have sex unless you know there is birth control involved. Just like she does.
No, she has a right to practice birth control after the fact. HUGE DIFFERENCE

M14 Shooter said: The court didn't impose anything on women in Dobbs. .• • • In fact, the court reversed the impositions laid on women by the court in Roe. mnnshtr.23.12.03 #18

SIx Catholic robed Republicans on SCOTUS imposed state’s right to ban access to abortion in white Christian nationalist majority states. That is imposing a state’s interest in enforcing the Catholic doctrine that right to life for baby fetus begins at conception.

nf. 23.11.03 #19

In a republic, states have neither rights nor interests.
States at most just have jurisdiction.

Resnic in #11 said: “The thing is, abortion wouldn't even be an issue if our society pushed personal responsibility and being responsible for your actions and to have self control and being smart.” •¥• rvsnvc.23.05.26 #11

The thing is, abortion is not a public ethics issue in the first place.

nf.23.12.24 #94
to rvsnvc.23.05.26 #11

America's Christian Heritage 170301 {post•1} ding Mar’17 Sachyz inserted Princeton founding Statement of 1776: “Cursed is all Learning that is contrary to the Cross of Christ. “ dvng 179301 Sachyz00001

Dobbs offers states a right to impose successful white European Catholic sexual behavior on women or stay out of it 231203 {post•18} M14 Shooter Dec’23 Sdosar: The court didn't impose anything on women in Dobbs. . mnnshtr.23.12.03 mnnshtr 231203 Sdosar00018

Dobbs offers states a right to impose successful white European Catholic sexual behavior on women or stay out of it 240304 {post•97}

The US Constitution doesn’t permit the “Cross of Christ” to be used by the states in the way that white Christian nationalists are using it, e.g. Alabama IVF ruling where an embryo is a person equal to it’s potential birthmother.

See separation of church and state defined Vachyz00083

nfbw 240304 Vdosar00097 to Sdosar00018

Last edited:

Forum List

Back