A victory for white life.

Actually while your cult is this:
View attachment 662483
Mine is this:
View attachment 662484
You are a MORON, aren't you?

never voted for Trump, never planned to.

I was against his nomination in 2016 and never changed my mind.

I'll gladly vote Republican, but Trump is no Republican.

and what have you got pride in?

Democrats making up crap to impeach him, twice?

Schiff lying about proof he never brought forward.

Pelosi makes you proud?

Schumer makes you proud?

VP Harris makes you proud?

Biden makes you proud?

You're in a cult, whether you admit it or not.

How is the repeal of what was a constitutional right a victory for whites? Why did MAGAbots reflexively cheer at the reference to a white victory?
It doesn’t really matter…it was said and that’s why you lefties are shitting your pants…The PC rule book authored by Leftists says very clearly; whites can not speak of victories for whites.

Watch CNN, moron.
Not everything is on a web site, especially anything that shows AOC for the racist she is.
On the other hand, I'm surprised you're not jerking off to CNN.

Google "aoc congress people of color"

Right, you can't come up with it either. I searched that and so did you and you came up with nothing or you would have posted it. Again, someone just making crap up calling me names.

It doesn’t really matter…it was said and that’s why you lefties are shitting your pants…The PC rule book authored by Leftists says very clearly; whites can not speak of victories for whites.
How is the repeal of what was a constitutional right a victory only for whites?

This thread isn’t about Black History month or how it “hurts“ anyone.
You are vilifying someone for daring to talk of victories for white life yet you champion all the talk of victories for people of color, the black community, latinos….etc etc.
Why do you hate it when whites celebrate victories for whites? Kinda nonsensical isn’t it?

Well at least you admit what it was.

The GOP feels emboldened after the Supreme Court ruling. I expect them to refer to black people as "negroes", and gays as "faggots", anytime now.
They already do on this board. And there are people on this thread who are cheering.
As a president trump should have stepped forward and stated that they govern for all americans.
That is what a statesman would do. But of course he didnt.

This overturn of Roe vs Wade is going to cost the Republicans in November. I hope they realize that.
Democrats will keep the House and gain new seats in the Senate.
What you gonna do then?

If you believe something is the right thing to do, you shouldn't refuse to do it as it might harm your political power.

Cool, now can you admit that you, like ALL lefties are a hypocrite?

I gave you an example of why I understood someone's racism. In their shoes I can imagine I would be the same. I asked you to explain yours. You didn't.

They already do on this board. And there are people on this thread who are cheering.
As a president trump should have stepped forward and stated that they govern for all americans.
That is what a statesman would do. But of course he didnt.
Trump has rocketed to cult like popularity by being a racist. That shows that America is, and always has been, a very racist nation. The good news is that most of his diehard supporters are old, like he is, and they will all be gone in a decade or two, and America will be very different by then, if the GOP has not destroyed the country by then.

How is the repeal of what was a constitutional right a victory for whites? Why did MAGAbots reflexively cheer at the reference to a white victory?
constitutional right

1656255593248.png

"How many legs will a calf have,” asked a fellow of another whose depth and shrewdness he wanted to prove, “if you call his tail a leg?” “Five,” was the answer. “O no, that’s impossible.” “But certainly, he will have five.” “Does your calling his tail a leg, make it a leg?” “Well, now, I never thought of that.”

haha no it’s a fact, Jan 20 2021 gas was 2.39 per gallon…within 6 months of the dems war on fossil fuels it was over 3
First, the economy had not fully re-opened in Jan. 2021. The subsequent effect of the vaccine being widely distributed caused an expectation for a economic recovery, hence the rise in the price of a gallon of gas based on demand increasing. Now, prove to me anything Biden did caused a decline in supply that would have caused oil/gas to spike in price as it did when Putin invaded Ukraine.

This overturn of Roe vs Wade is going to cost the Republicans in November. I hope they realize that.
Democrats will keep the House and gain new seats in the Senate.
What you gonna do then?
By then abortion will be either a back burner issue, or the hill Dems choose to die on.

Forum List

Back