A Trump caveat that goes well overlooked, especially by the left - MATH

So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine. Often the clip is just a slip of the mouth, an exaggeration, "interpretation" or a fabrication of a lie in PROG-speak. But you know, 50K lies maybe and counting, good times. PROGS don't have anything else less the orange-man is occasionally rude and his hair "eccentric". Life is a trade-off they say, I'll take the one every 80 year or so guy with 10 lb. balls who gets shit done, beats up the establishment and calls things bluntly - a personal preference.

What's overlooked with the "LIES" cry-fest is Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks out-loud, and more than that he feels he needs to explain everything while he rambles shit in his head. This works like this, that like that, maybe, might, could be, what do you want to know yadda yadda. He's the energizer bunny, non-stop and fully open. By many measures that's cool, I like to know how stuff works too, and happy to share as well.

I guess we're just used to POTUS who tells us a little bit, most of which is BS like Obama's constant cheering of how we should feel emotionally, race & gender stuff, PROG snowflake bullshit and showcase. Obama didn't say much of value, a half hour between sentences, blah blah blah. Lied like a MFer anyway, among other things Obama is a con, while Trump does everything short showing off his johnson.

So it's numbers, you know, logic. I'm sure they taught this in school at some point. How cool would it be if they (PROG-"fact"-check) maintained records of a tangible/truth ratio, OH SHIT, Trump's the most honest of all. So Trump "lies like no other", that's what happens when you can't shut-up. I hope they count to 200K over the next 4.5 years, 300K even better. Dress it up all fancy and establish new standards & definitions for lies in a snow storm to seek shelter under safe spaces & web. Trump grabs pussies while there are sure a lot of pussies, Russia threatened our democracy stuff and me too.

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things or doesn't lack trying, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
Trump talks a lot but it’s mostly useless. It’s vague. It’s aspirational. It’s repetitious. The content in an hour of Trump rambling is minimal.

Obama spoke less, well at times less. He was deliberate. The content was far higher.
He sure could read what somebody else wrote off a teleprompter. Without TOTUS, however, not so erudite.
That’s not true. Obama gave a lot of comments off teleprompter and never ONCE did he suggest injecting sick patients with bleach.
Oh, he gave comments all right, just not terribly smooth and polished. And no one has suggested "injecting sick patients with bleach". That would be bad.

They were more coherent by far.

Here's one of my favorite Trump statements;
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

The wisdom here is unparalleled.
Actually, there is truth in what he said.

1. It is irrefutable that had Trump run as a liberal democrat that he would be heralded as a very smart person by the same cretins now excoriating him for being stupid, something he is not.
2. Women are generally smarter than men. in fact, we need now to focus on bringing boys back up to par with girls in school. Why would a democrat want to think otherwise?

Glad you can see the wisdom in what Trump says.

"irrefutable" here is just speculative horseshit. Trump ran as a democrat before. He never got far.
What liberal democrat that displays
So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine. Often the clip is just a slip of the mouth, an exaggeration, "interpretation" or a fabrication of a lie in PROG-speak. But you know, 50K lies maybe and counting, good times. PROGS don't have anything else less the orange-man is occasionally rude and his hair "eccentric". Life is a trade-off they say, I'll take the one every 80 year or so guy with 10 lb. balls who gets shit done, beats up the establishment and calls things bluntly - a personal preference.

What's overlooked with the "LIES" cry-fest is Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks out-loud, and more than that he feels he needs to explain everything while he rambles shit in his head. This works like this, that like that, maybe, might, could be, what do you want to know yadda yadda. He's the energizer bunny, non-stop and fully open. By many measures that's cool, I like to know how stuff works too, and happy to share as well.

I guess we're just used to POTUS who tells us a little bit, most of which is BS like Obama's constant cheering of how we should feel emotionally, race & gender stuff, PROG snowflake bullshit and showcase. Obama didn't say much of value, a half hour between sentences, blah blah blah. Lied like a MFer anyway, among other things Obama is a con, while Trump does everything short showing off his johnson.

So it's numbers, you know, logic. I'm sure they taught this in school at some point. How cool would it be if they (PROG-"fact"-check) maintained records of a tangible/truth ratio, OH SHIT, Trump's the most honest of all. So Trump "lies like no other", that's what happens when you can't shut-up. I hope they count to 200K over the next 4.5 years, 300K even better. Dress it up all fancy and establish new standards & definitions for lies in a snow storm to seek shelter under safe spaces & web. Trump grabs pussies while there are sure a lot of pussies, Russia threatened our democracy stuff and me too.

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things or doesn't lack trying, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
Trump talks a lot but it’s mostly useless. It’s vague. It’s aspirational. It’s repetitious. The content in an hour of Trump rambling is minimal.

Obama spoke less, well at times less. He was deliberate. The content was far higher.
He sure could read what somebody else wrote off a teleprompter. Without TOTUS, however, not so erudite.
That’s not true. Obama gave a lot of comments off teleprompter and never ONCE did he suggest injecting sick patients with bleach.
Oh, he gave comments all right, just not terribly smooth and polished. And no one has suggested "injecting sick patients with bleach". That would be bad.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

1. It is irrefutable that had Trump run as a liberal democrat that he would be heralded as a very smart person by the same cretins now excoriating him for being stupid, something he is not.
2. Women are generally smarter than men. in fact, we need now to focus on bringing boys back up to par with girls in school. Why would a democrat want to think otherwise?

Trump wasn't heralded as a smart person when he WAS a liberal democrat.
He wasn't running for political office then. You know as well as I do that the usual suspects would have lined up behind him, hooting and hollering like trained seals. How many loyal democrats are saying that AOC is an intellectual lightweight?

Correct. He wasn't even a smart person on the scale of average joe. He's really not a smart person on the scale of elected official.

I disagree with your hypothetical. AOC is a single Rep in a single district with a small constiutency. She's also young and inexpericned. And yet, despite all that, she hasn't suggested anyone inject Lysol into their lungs, so she's a damn sight better on her worst day.
"Average Joe". Hmmm, I think I'll use that when discussing Biden. Not bad. I do believe, though, that the usual suspects would be saying that Trump is very smart, because he says he's very smart, and they would not want go on record contradicting something he said about himself. I think he is shrewd and a pretty good judge of knowing someone else's character and whether he can use them to further his goals, but is not a polished politician who can hide a lot of ignorance behind rhetoric. As for experience, he had precisely the same amount of experience being president that AOC had being a Representative, yet she gets the benefit of the doubt because "she's learning", while he gets excoriated every day for being stupid, something he certainly is not? AOC's problem is not necessarily that she doesn't have a lot of knowledge, but that she puts herself into situations where she's expected to have it.

Well, given there's over 400 representatives, learning on the job is quite a bit more acceptable than the president. AOC has FAR less responsibility and authority than Trump.

"irrefutable" here is just speculative horseshit. Trump ran as a democrat before. He never got far.

He wasn't running for political office then. You know as well as I do that the usual suspects would have lined up behind him, hooting and hollering like trained seals. How many loyal democrats are saying that AOC is an intellectual lightweight?

Correct. He wasn't even a smart person on the scale of average joe. He's really not a smart person on the scale of elected official.

I disagree with your hypothetical. AOC is a single Rep in a single district with a small constiutency. She's also young and inexpericned. And yet, despite all that, she hasn't suggested anyone inject Lysol into their lungs, so she's a damn sight better on her worst day.
"Average Joe". Hmmm, I think I'll use that when discussing Biden. Not bad. I do believe, though, that the usual suspects would be saying that Trump is very smart, because he says he's very smart, and they would not want go on record contradicting something he said about himself. I think he is shrewd and a pretty good judge of knowing someone else's character and whether he can use them to further his goals, but is not a polished politician who can hide a lot of ignorance behind rhetoric. As for experience, he had precisely the same amount of experience being president that AOC had being a Representative, yet she gets the benefit of the doubt because "she's learning", while he gets excoriated every day for being stupid, something he certainly is not? AOC's problem is not necessarily that she doesn't have a lot of knowledge, but that she puts herself into situations where she's expected to have it.

Well, given there's over 400 representatives, learning on the job is quite a bit more acceptable than the president. AOC has FAR less responsibility and authority than Trump.
Should there have been a ",thank God" at the end of that sentence?

Should there have been a ",thank God" at the end of that sentence?
Opinions vary. At least AOC isn’t a doddering old narcissist.

It's beyond what he says anymore. We're calloused by his lies. We no longer pay attention to them we take them for granted.

But when he tears families apart for spite, when he punts leadership to the states, when he turns his back on popular gun safety legislation, when he defends racists as "very fine people", when he is impeached but not chastened, when he presides during a largely preventable pandemic and economic collapse, one wonders why he should not be fired this November.

Did you say largely preventable pandemic? Interesting. You mean like in Chinese lockdown or more like the free world, where somehow it's not "largely preventable"? Perhaps you should define what "largely preventable" means in practical terms.
Compare the South Korean situation to ours. Compare the case load, the deaths and when and how testing was initiated and conducted.
Yeah, blame Trump. S. Korea has one state with 51 million in it. What the government says goes for the entire population.
The US has 57 states with 57 governors and 57 ways of coping. Did Trump tell the mayor of NYC to put infected patients
into nursing homes?
Trump punted responsibility to the state's. He failed to lead. Look at Mew Zealand. Their president acted while Trump told us by April it will magically disappear. The buck stops here? Not according to The Donald!
No he didn't punt. It's the states responsibility for the most part. New Zealand? Again you use a country with 4 million that has no states, just the central government.
Good grief, apples and oranges.
Doesn't your argument suggest that a strong, centralized approach is more effective than a scattershot, "57" State approach?
Not according to your Constitution, if you're an American. I thought you would, or should know that.
...to promote the general welfare, to ensure domestic tranquility and provide for the common defense.

Damn that pesky preamble part!

It's beyond what he says anymore. We're calloused by his lies. We no longer pay attention to them we take them for granted.

But when he tears families apart for spite, when he punts leadership to the states, when he turns his back on popular gun safety legislation, when he defends racists as "very fine people", when he is impeached but not chastened, when he presides during a largely preventable pandemic and economic collapse, one wonders why he should not be fired this November.

Did you say largely preventable pandemic? Interesting. You mean like in Chinese lockdown or more like the free world, where somehow it's not "largely preventable"? Perhaps you should define what "largely preventable" means in practical terms.
Compare the South Korean situation to ours. Compare the case load, the deaths and when and how testing was initiated and conducted.
Yeah, blame Trump. S. Korea has one state with 51 million in it. What the government says goes for the entire population.
The US has 57 states with 57 governors and 57 ways of coping. Did Trump tell the mayor of NYC to put infected patients
into nursing homes?

This is no place for logic. Oh Boy, some countries did better than us. Probably a sign PROGS should move there.
Or an example to emulate and a lesson to learn.

into nursing homes?
Trump punted responsibility to the state's. He failed to lead. Look at Mew Zealand. Their president acted while Trump told us by April it will magically disappear. The buck stops here? Not according to The Donald!
No he didn't punt. It's the states responsibility for the most part. New Zealand? Again you use a country with 4 million that has no states, just the central government.
Doesn't your argument suggest that a strong, centralized approach is more effective than a scattershot, "57" State approach?
Not according to your Constitution, if you're an American. I thought you would, or should know that.
...to promote the general welfare, to ensure domestic tranquility and provide for the common defense.

Strong state governments and a weaker central government.

A cookie cutter government is not what the FF had intended. What's good for NYC or LA
may not be good for Billings or Peoria. The state governments know better what is best for their region.

Of course, you would not understand that concept.

into nursing homes?

A cookie cutter government is not what the FF had intended. What's good for NYC or LA
may not be good for Billings or Peoria. The state governments know better what is best for their region.

We're dealing with a highly contagious virus that does not understand anything but 'here's a human being I can infect'. It doesn't respect political borders. It doesn't care about your personal politics.

With the spread of the virus from densely populated areas to rural areas that have meat processing plants, nursing homes, prisons and dormitories you might consider why health and safety policies are made by political or economic experts rather than epidemiologists and pubic health experts.

A cookie cutter policy addresses a contagion that just doesn't respect your narrow interpretation of the constitution.

Thank God. She still gets to write, advocate for and vote on legislation, though, so it would be nice if she displayed at least an attitude of being willing to learn.

into nursing homes?

We're dealing with a highly contagious virus that does not understand anything but 'here's a human being I can infect'. It doesn't respect political borders. It doesn't care about your personal politics.

With the spread of the virus from densely populated areas to rural areas that have meat processing plants, nursing homes, prisons and dormitories you might consider why health and safety policies are made by political or economic experts rather than epidemiologists and pubic health experts.

A cookie cutter policy addresses a contagion that just doesn't respect your narrow interpretation of the constitution.
Good opinion, dude. But, it doesn't address all the issues, just the one you're vested in.
Please don't tell me that it isn't political with you...I would have to call you a liar, and I wouldn't want to do that.

into nursing homes?

And even lower than the state level. In Va, the governor insists that the entire state with no cases be shut down, not just densely populated areas with more cases. It's killing a lot of jobs, I think by design.

into nursing homes?

And even lower than the state level. In Va, the governor insists that the entire state with no cases be shut down, not just densely populated areas with more cases. It's killing a lot of jobs, I think by design.
Absolutely, on this very board, you hear the left complaining about the economy taking a hit.
The very next sentence from them is complaining that Trump wants to open up the economy.
WTH?

It's the politics in an election year

Nothing you posted is true or accurate......

He separated children who were used by coyotes to cross the border so they wouldn't be put into sex slavery.

There is a thing called federalism....the states have responsibilities, the federal government has responsibilities, he did all he was supposed to do to support the states, to the point Cuomo the Incompetent had so many beds and ventilators he didn't even use them....you dope...

The popular gun legislation you support is only popular because you asshats lie about what it is and what it does......

He didn't defend racists, there is a whole video exposing that lie that you guys keep repeating....you are the one who is a racist if you vote for the democrat party, the party of racism....

A largely preventable Pandemic....? You really are fucking insane....he stopped travel from China and you shit heads lost your minds...........the internet has all the clips of your asshat democrats condemning Trump and telling us the Chinese Flu wasn't a big deal and he was evil for stopping travel from China.....and that Calling it the Chinese Flu was racist....you moron...

And the impeachment? You are stupid.....and you won't get better....

into nursing homes?

It is by design...they want to create a Great Depression......they remember that FDR passed biggest socialist programs in the middle of the first Great Depression and they can't wait to get their chance.....and it also hurts Trump for the election in November, their first priority....those 32 million Americans now out of work? They are the eggs in the democrat party omelette...

into nursing homes?

Good opinion, dude. But, it doesn't address all the issues, just the one you're vested in.
Please don't tell me that it isn't political with you...I would have to call you a liar, and I wouldn't want to do that.
The issue I'm vested in is the health and safety of the people living in the United States. When lives are lost, it's permanent. When an economy tanks, it can be rebuilt.

into nursing homes?

The issue I'm vested in is the health and safety of the people living in the United States. When lives are lost, it's permanent. When an economy tanks, it can be rebuilt.
There comes a time where the economy has to start over, businesses are gone forever, unemployment remains high for decades, people lose their life savings.
Middle class is in poverty, poverty class hit the streets. You really don't think it through.
Also.....it's not all or nothing when people go back to work. There are safety precautions being implemented.

Not sure if it was you or another liberal that was complaining about Trump's economy crashing.........seems you want a catch 22 with Trump

So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine.

Because it's documented. 5,276 lies on this list.

I'll give you some time to recover from being triggered again by facts and reality.

So, you made a thread to run interference for Trump's lies, thus demonstrating your allegiance to those lies.

The two sides are opposites here. The Trump cult loves the lie, while the liberals love the truth.

into nursing homes?

We did what you morons said we needed to do to open the country up...we flattened the curve. Our hospitals will not be overwhelmed...but....you guys realize there is still 6 months to the election, and with Trump, he might just be able to start the economy turn around.....so now you change the goal from keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed to only opening up after Trump loses....

You are vile...

into nursing homes?

We did what you morons said we needed to do to open the country up...we flattened the curve. Our hospitals will not be overwhelmed...but....you guys realize there is still 6 months to the election, and with Trump, he might just be able to start the economy turn around.....so now you change the goal from keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed to only opening up after Trump loses....

You are vile...
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did. I watched it live.

into nursing homes?

You are vile...
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Open up and await a wider, deeper contagion. Ans with that comes a wider, deeper shutdown! Your impatience will result in a worse situation than we have now.

But lives aren't as important as your bowling league, are they?

You guys are constantly threatening lives so your petty pleasures can be slaked. You're using the same argument you use with guns. And in both cases you're literally fatally wrong.

Forum List

Back