A Trump caveat that goes well overlooked, especially by the left - MATH

So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine. Often the clip is just a slip of the mouth, an exaggeration, "interpretation" or a fabrication of a lie in PROG-speak. But you know, 50K lies maybe and counting, good times. PROGS don't have anything else less the orange-man is occasionally rude and his hair "eccentric". Life is a trade-off they say, I'll take the one every 80 year or so guy with 10 lb. balls who gets shit done, beats up the establishment and calls things bluntly - a personal preference.

What's overlooked with the "LIES" cry-fest is Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks out-loud, and more than that he feels he needs to explain everything while he rambles shit in his head. This works like this, that like that, maybe, might, could be, what do you want to know yadda yadda. He's the energizer bunny, non-stop and fully open. By many measures that's cool, I like to know how stuff works too, and happy to share as well.

I guess we're just used to POTUS who tells us a little bit, most of which is BS like Obama's constant cheering of how we should feel emotionally, race & gender stuff, PROG snowflake bullshit and showcase. Obama didn't say much of value, a half hour between sentences, blah blah blah. Lied like a MFer anyway, among other things Obama is a con, while Trump does everything short showing off his johnson.

So it's numbers, you know, logic. I'm sure they taught this in school at some point. How cool would it be if they (PROG-"fact"-check) maintained records of a tangible/truth ratio, OH SHIT, Trump's the most honest of all. So Trump "lies like no other", that's what happens when you can't shut-up. I hope they count to 200K over the next 4.5 years, 300K even better. Dress it up all fancy and establish new standards & definitions for lies in a snow storm to seek shelter under safe spaces & web. Trump grabs pussies while there are sure a lot of pussies, Russia threatened our democracy stuff and me too.

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things or doesn't lack trying, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
Trump talks a lot but it’s mostly useless. It’s vague. It’s aspirational. It’s repetitious. The content in an hour of Trump rambling is minimal.

Obama spoke less, well at times less. He was deliberate. The content was far higher.
He sure could read what somebody else wrote off a teleprompter. Without TOTUS, however, not so erudite.
That’s not true. Obama gave a lot of comments off teleprompter and never ONCE did he suggest injecting sick patients with bleach.
Oh, he gave comments all right, just not terribly smooth and polished. And no one has suggested "injecting sick patients with bleach". That would be bad.
dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did. I watched it live.
He didn't say anything about injecting bleach, so obviously you were substituting what you wished he had said instead of listening.

So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine. Often the clip is just a slip of the mouth, an exaggeration, "interpretation" or a fabrication of a lie in PROG-speak. But you know, 50K lies maybe and counting, good times. PROGS don't have anything else less the orange-man is occasionally rude and his hair "eccentric". Life is a trade-off they say, I'll take the one every 80 year or so guy with 10 lb. balls who gets shit done, beats up the establishment and calls things bluntly - a personal preference.

What's overlooked with the "LIES" cry-fest is Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks out-loud, and more than that he feels he needs to explain everything while he rambles shit in his head. This works like this, that like that, maybe, might, could be, what do you want to know yadda yadda. He's the energizer bunny, non-stop and fully open. By many measures that's cool, I like to know how stuff works too, and happy to share as well.

I guess we're just used to POTUS who tells us a little bit, most of which is BS like Obama's constant cheering of how we should feel emotionally, race & gender stuff, PROG snowflake bullshit and showcase. Obama didn't say much of value, a half hour between sentences, blah blah blah. Lied like a MFer anyway, among other things Obama is a con, while Trump does everything short showing off his johnson.

So it's numbers, you know, logic. I'm sure they taught this in school at some point. How cool would it be if they (PROG-"fact"-check) maintained records of a tangible/truth ratio, OH SHIT, Trump's the most honest of all. So Trump "lies like no other", that's what happens when you can't shut-up. I hope they count to 200K over the next 4.5 years, 300K even better. Dress it up all fancy and establish new standards & definitions for lies in a snow storm to seek shelter under safe spaces & web. Trump grabs pussies while there are sure a lot of pussies, Russia threatened our democracy stuff and me too.

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things or doesn't lack trying, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
Trump talks a lot but it’s mostly useless. It’s vague. It’s aspirational. It’s repetitious. The content in an hour of Trump rambling is minimal.

Obama spoke less, well at times less. He was deliberate. The content was far higher.
He sure could read what somebody else wrote off a teleprompter. Without TOTUS, however, not so erudite.
That’s not true. Obama gave a lot of comments off teleprompter and never ONCE did he suggest injecting sick patients with bleach.
Oh, he gave comments all right, just not terribly smooth and polished. And no one has suggested "injecting sick patients with bleach". That would be bad.
dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
He didn't say anything about injecting bleach, so obviously you were substituting what you wished he had said instead of listening.
Yeah, he did.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.
You'd better contact Politifact then, because they say he didn't. Better yet, go back and delete whatever source you're using that says he did, because they're wrong.

Trump is training the american people in helplessness, no matter how big the problem, we are told, its best to leave it to the market or "billionaire philanthro-capitalists" (what?) to get out of the way, and not try to fix problems at their root

It's beyond what he says anymore. We're calloused by his lies. We no longer pay attention to them we take them for granted.

But when he tears families apart for spite, when he punts leadership to the states, when he turns his back on popular gun safety legislation, when he defends racists as "very fine people", when he is impeached but not chastened, when he presides during a largely preventable pandemic and economic collapse, one wonders why he should not be fired this November.

Did you say largely preventable pandemic? Interesting. You mean like in Chinese lockdown or more like the free world, where somehow it's not "largely preventable"? Perhaps you should define what "largely preventable" means in practical terms.
Compare the South Korean situation to ours. Compare the case load, the deaths and when and how testing was initiated and conducted.
Yeah, blame Trump. S. Korea has one state with 51 million in it. What the government says goes for the entire population.
The US has 57 states with 57 governors and 57 ways of coping. Did Trump tell the mayor of NYC to put infected patients
into nursing homes?
Trump punted responsibility to the state's. He failed to lead. Look at Mew Zealand. Their president acted while Trump told us by April it will magically disappear. The buck stops here? Not according to The Donald!
While the president was doing things Democrats were telling everyone to get out and party. And their biggest effort was the impeachment. Or for a better name the Schiff Sham full of lies
And as more than 83,000 Americans die and the unemployment rate skyrockets to 14.7%, Trump is crying "Deep State" conspiracy theories and trying to lock up his political opposition! And you Trumpians are looking at bright, shiny things while calling for people to get together and get sick!

C'mon man!
Ass hat while you leftists mouthpieces in DC were telling people to come out and party such as come out to Chinatown Trump was preventing people from coming into the country from China. and dems even fought him on that. The house started legislation that would have stopped Trumps travel restrictions.
And that Schiff Sham that wasted millions of dollars
Go fuck yourself you hack

Trump is training the american people in helplessness, no matter how big the problem, we are told, its best to leave it to the market or "billionaire philanthro-capitalists" (what?) to get out of the way, and not try to fix problems at their root
you dumb fucking idiot Trump wants people back to work so they can be self-sufficient
It's the god damn leftists who have closed down their state economies that have made people I those states feel helpless

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
I would just as soon not take a chance that he would quit being a lying divisive sh#t heal, through a recovery, as he puts little faith in math, statistics, data points, etc that are important to guide a recovery, especially since he only seems to care about top 1-3% and then, only if they are below 60 yrs in age. No. I will vote Joe Biden For President of All the People of These United States of America, not just the privileged few and the 35% gad flies. Good luck with your vote, as it is you right to vote as you see fit.
When the math and statistics are honest they will be fully accepted.
Very true, but been a few years since seen any honesty out of Washington to speak of in general and this administration specifically.
Guess what you are seeing the edge of the obama administration corruptions and it's really bad.

you dumb fucking idiot Trump wants people back to work so they can be self-sufficient
It's the god damn leftists who have closed down their state economies that have made people I those states feel helpless

He was referring to Democrats, he just likes saying Trump.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.
You'd better contact Politifact then, because they say he didn't. Better yet, go back and delete whatever source you're using that says he did, because they're wrong.
Then they are wrong. He did, I watched it live.

It's beyond what he says anymore. We're calloused by his lies. We no longer pay attention to them we take them for granted.

But when he tears families apart for spite, when he punts leadership to the states, when he turns his back on popular gun safety legislation, when he defends racists as "very fine people", when he is impeached but not chastened, when he presides during a largely preventable pandemic and economic collapse, one wonders why he should not be fired this November.

Did you say largely preventable pandemic? Interesting. You mean like in Chinese lockdown or more like the free world, where somehow it's not "largely preventable"? Perhaps you should define what "largely preventable" means in practical terms.
Compare the South Korean situation to ours. Compare the case load, the deaths and when and how testing was initiated and conducted.
Yeah, blame Trump. S. Korea has one state with 51 million in it. What the government says goes for the entire population.
The US has 57 states with 57 governors and 57 ways of coping. Did Trump tell the mayor of NYC to put infected patients
into nursing homes?
Trump punted responsibility to the state's. He failed to lead. Look at Mew Zealand. Their president acted while Trump told us by April it will magically disappear. The buck stops here? Not according to The Donald!
No he didn't punt. It's the states responsibility for the most part. New Zealand? Again you use a country with 4 million that has no states, just the central government.
Good grief, apples and oranges.
Doesn't your argument suggest that a strong, centralized approach is more effective than a scattershot, "57" State approach?
Not according to your Constitution, if you're an American. I thought you would, or should know that.
...to promote the general welfare, to ensure domestic tranquility and provide for the common defense.

Damn that pesky preamble part!
Strong state governments and a weaker central government.

A cookie cutter government is not what the FF had intended. What's good for NYC or LA
may not be good for Billings or Peoria. The state governments know better what is best for their region.

Of course, you would not understand that concept.
We're dealing with a highly contagious virus that does not understand anything but 'here's a human being I can infect'. It doesn't respect political borders. It doesn't care about your personal politics.

With the spread of the virus from densely populated areas to rural areas that have meat processing plants, nursing homes, prisons and dormitories you might consider why health and safety policies are made by political or economic experts rather than epidemiologists and pubic health experts.

A cookie cutter policy addresses a contagion that just doesn't respect your narrow interpretation of the constitution.
Good opinion, dude. But, it doesn't address all the issues, just the one you're vested in.
Please don't tell me that it isn't political with you...I would have to call you a liar, and I wouldn't want to do that.
The issue I'm vested in is the health and safety of the people living in the United States. When lives are lost, it's permanent. When an economy tanks, it can be rebuilt.

We did what you morons said we needed to do to open the country up...we flattened the curve. Our hospitals will not be overwhelmed...but....you guys realize there is still 6 months to the election, and with Trump, he might just be able to start the economy turn around.....so now you change the goal from keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed to only opening up after Trump loses....

You are vile...
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Open up and await a wider, deeper contagion. Ans with that comes a wider, deeper shutdown! Your impatience will result in a worse situation than we have now.

But lives aren't as important as your bowling league, are they?

You guys are constantly threatening lives so your petty pleasures can be slaked. You're using the same argument you use with guns. And in both cases you're literally fatally wrong.
I live in an area that has few cases and no deaths. People can go out and about with using some common sense.
Luckily things are starting to open up and common sense prevails. Sorry if your willing to take down an economy over your politics, that's on you.
You can take your one size fits all and shove it where your boyfriend has his way with you.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.
You must have been watching the Cartoon Network, because everybody else heard something completely different (3 gold shinys for the reference). Next time be sure it's actually the president talking without the hater audio feed.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.
You must have been watching the Cartoon Network, because everybody else heard something completely different (3 gold shinys for the reference). Next time be sure it's actually the president talking without the hater audio feed.
No, they didn't.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

And you must have been blind and deaf....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
Spin little tRumpling! Spin like the wind!

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.
No, they didn't.
Then quote it and cite your source.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.
No, they didn't.
Then quote it and cite your source.
Dozens of video clips out there. Google is your friend.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

Spin little tRumpling! Spin like the wind!
You have a serious TDS problem

This post is simply insane. Obama is at least partly responsible for recovering from the Global Financial Crisis, while Trump helped seal our fate with his dithering and fiddling in February, when we should have been preparing for this pandemic. As usual, Trump was asleep at the switch when it mattered the most, basically dismissing all the dire forecasts as conspiracy theories.

This post is simply insane. Obama is at least partly responsible for recovering from the Global Financial Crisis, while Trump helped seal our fate with his dithering and fiddling in February, when we should have been preparing for this pandemic. As usual, Trump was asleep at the switch when it mattered the most, basically dismissing all the dire forecasts as conspiracy theories.

Wow...the stupid is strong with you........

Trump was the only one focused on the Chinese Flu and shut down travel with china when asshats like you called him a racist and xenophobe for doing it.......obama did not replace the PPE supply, neither did all the "experts" at the NIH, and CDC, since it was their job.......and Trump led the response that created the ventilators and hospital space that we needed.....

You doofus...

Biden and other prominent Democrats denounced Trump for racism and xenophobia when he stopped direct flights from China to the United States on January 31. He inherited a skeletal pandemic response framework from Barack Obama; testing, which the Democrats are now shrieking from the house-tops should have begun a month earlier, was by Obama Administration standards in hospitals by appointment only, with all tests sent to Atlanta for analysis.

In a month, Trump had invoked the National Emergencies and War Production Acts to get instant testing, now being conducted 300,000 times a day, and had General Motors and others manufacturing pulmonary ventilator machines. He “flattened the curve,” produced a formidable financial assistance plan for the shut-down country, and now urges everyone to work and school, as we now know that for the eighty percent of people beneath the age of 60 without compromised immune systems, the fatality rate is one for every 22,000 people.
----------

Against this Democratic orgy of phantasmagorical self-delusion, the Republicans offer a president who despite illegal harassments of unprecedented persistence, slashed unemployment to record lows, virtually ended oil imports, silenced all talk of China surpassing the United States any time soon, reversed the preposterous “new normal” of no real income gains for the lower half of income-earners, stopped 80 percent of illegal immigration, cut the taxes of 83 percent of taxpayers and all profitable corporations, delivered the country from the Green Terror, reduced poverty and violence, and reintroduced the concept of nuclear nonproliferation with the untrustworthy states of Iran and North Korea which had swindled former presidents. Then he managed down the greatest public health crisis in a century and is leading the country’s economic recovery.

Biden and other prominent Democrats denounced Trump for racism and xenophobia when he stopped direct flights from China to the United States on January 31.
Biden never mentioned anything about travel restrictions. Trump also never stopped direct flights from China to the United States.

I haven’t heard any prominent Democrat say anything about the travel restrictions being racist despite almost every Trump supporter making that claim.

Forum List

Back