A Trump caveat that goes well overlooked, especially by the left - MATH

So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine. Often the clip is just a slip of the mouth, an exaggeration, "interpretation" or a fabrication of a lie in PROG-speak. But you know, 50K lies maybe and counting, good times. PROGS don't have anything else less the orange-man is occasionally rude and his hair "eccentric". Life is a trade-off they say, I'll take the one every 80 year or so guy with 10 lb. balls who gets shit done, beats up the establishment and calls things bluntly - a personal preference.

What's overlooked with the "LIES" cry-fest is Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks out-loud, and more than that he feels he needs to explain everything while he rambles shit in his head. This works like this, that like that, maybe, might, could be, what do you want to know yadda yadda. He's the energizer bunny, non-stop and fully open. By many measures that's cool, I like to know how stuff works too, and happy to share as well.

I guess we're just used to POTUS who tells us a little bit, most of which is BS like Obama's constant cheering of how we should feel emotionally, race & gender stuff, PROG snowflake bullshit and showcase. Obama didn't say much of value, a half hour between sentences, blah blah blah. Lied like a MFer anyway, among other things Obama is a con, while Trump does everything short showing off his johnson.

So it's numbers, you know, logic. I'm sure they taught this in school at some point. How cool would it be if they (PROG-"fact"-check) maintained records of a tangible/truth ratio, OH SHIT, Trump's the most honest of all. So Trump "lies like no other", that's what happens when you can't shut-up. I hope they count to 200K over the next 4.5 years, 300K even better. Dress it up all fancy and establish new standards & definitions for lies in a snow storm to seek shelter under safe spaces & web. Trump grabs pussies while there are sure a lot of pussies, Russia threatened our democracy stuff and me too.

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things or doesn't lack trying, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
Trump talks a lot but it’s mostly useless. It’s vague. It’s aspirational. It’s repetitious. The content in an hour of Trump rambling is minimal.

Obama spoke less, well at times less. He was deliberate. The content was far higher.
He sure could read what somebody else wrote off a teleprompter. Without TOTUS, however, not so erudite.
That’s not true. Obama gave a lot of comments off teleprompter and never ONCE did he suggest injecting sick patients with bleach.
Neither did Trump, good talking point though. Obama off a teleprompter was a disaster.

So yeah, PROGS like the "Trump's a liar" routine. Often the clip is just a slip of the mouth, an exaggeration, "interpretation" or a fabrication of a lie in PROG-speak. But you know, 50K lies maybe and counting, good times. PROGS don't have anything else less the orange-man is occasionally rude and his hair "eccentric". Life is a trade-off they say, I'll take the one every 80 year or so guy with 10 lb. balls who gets shit done, beats up the establishment and calls things bluntly - a personal preference.

What's overlooked with the "LIES" cry-fest is Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He speaks out-loud, and more than that he feels he needs to explain everything while he rambles shit in his head. This works like this, that like that, maybe, might, could be, what do you want to know yadda yadda. He's the energizer bunny, non-stop and fully open. By many measures that's cool, I like to know how stuff works too, and happy to share as well.

I guess we're just used to POTUS who tells us a little bit, most of which is BS like Obama's constant cheering of how we should feel emotionally, race & gender stuff, PROG snowflake bullshit and showcase. Obama didn't say much of value, a half hour between sentences, blah blah blah. Lied like a MFer anyway, among other things Obama is a con, while Trump does everything short showing off his johnson.

So it's numbers, you know, logic. I'm sure they taught this in school at some point. How cool would it be if they (PROG-"fact"-check) maintained records of a tangible/truth ratio, OH SHIT, Trump's the most honest of all. So Trump "lies like no other", that's what happens when you can't shut-up. I hope they count to 200K over the next 4.5 years, 300K even better. Dress it up all fancy and establish new standards & definitions for lies in a snow storm to seek shelter under safe spaces & web. Trump grabs pussies while there are sure a lot of pussies, Russia threatened our democracy stuff and me too.

I'll be watching as our economy improves historically by the numbers. Then I can do PROG-think and pretend Trump must be Obama-ish because a recovery followed a recession by some miracle. I've never seen a ball bounce before either, weird in the way of historically low interest rates. "OMG, we lost 10 jobs and Obama "created" five, he's just the greatest." Difference is Obama was an underachiever or even interfered with a "recovery", while Trump will see us through another depression or close enough, because he knows the right things or doesn't lack trying, demands them and wants you to know he's the GOAT POTUS with a big mouth.
Trump talks a lot but it’s mostly useless. It’s vague. It’s aspirational. It’s repetitious. The content in an hour of Trump rambling is minimal.

Obama spoke less, well at times less. He was deliberate. The content was far higher.
He sure could read what somebody else wrote off a teleprompter. Without TOTUS, however, not so erudite.
That’s not true. Obama gave a lot of comments off teleprompter and never ONCE did he suggest injecting sick patients with bleach.
Oh, he gave comments all right, just not terribly smooth and polished. And no one has suggested "injecting sick patients with bleach". That would be bad.

They were more coherent by far.

Here's one of my favorite Trump statements;
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

The wisdom here is unparalleled.
Actually, there is truth in what he said.

1. It is irrefutable that had Trump run as a liberal democrat that he would be heralded as a very smart person by the same cretins now excoriating him for being stupid, something he is not.
2. Women are generally smarter than men. in fact, we need now to focus on bringing boys back up to par with girls in school. Why would a democrat want to think otherwise?

Glad you can see the wisdom in what Trump says.
Trump wasn't heralded as a smart person when he WAS a liberal democrat.
He wasn't running for political office then. You know as well as I do that the usual suspects would have lined up behind him, hooting and hollering like trained seals. How many loyal democrats are saying that AOC is an intellectual lightweight?

Correct. He wasn't even a smart person on the scale of average joe. He's really not a smart person on the scale of elected official.

I disagree with your hypothetical. AOC is a single Rep in a single district with a small constiutency. She's also young and inexpericned. And yet, despite all that, she hasn't suggested anyone inject Lysol into their lungs, so she's a damn sight better on her worst day.

Neither did Trump, good talking point though. Obama off a teleprompter was a disaster.

You can't unring that bell. It's no surprise that Trump stopped his daily briefings after that.

Oh, he gave comments all right, just not terribly smooth and polished. And no one has suggested "injecting sick patients with bleach". That would be bad.
dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did. I watched it live.
He didn't say anything about injecting bleach, so obviously you were substituting what you wished he had said instead of listening.
Yeah, he did.
You'd better contact Politifact then, because they say he didn't. Better yet, go back and delete whatever source you're using that says he did, because they're wrong.
Then they are wrong. He did, I watched it live.
You must have been watching the Cartoon Network, because everybody else heard something completely different (3 gold shinys for the reference). Next time be sure it's actually the president talking without the hater audio feed.
No, they didn't.
Then quote it and cite your source.
Dozens of video clips out there. Google is your friend.
No, you made the claim, you post your source. And if it's written in crayon, I laugh at you.

You can't unring that bell. It's no surprise that Trump stopped his daily briefings after that.
94034737_10220420960507434_5490829952351731712_n.jpg

View attachment 336366
Good lord, anti-vaxxer nonsense?

It’s about dose, silly. The dose is what’s dangerous.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
He didn't say anything about injecting bleach, so obviously you were substituting what you wished he had said instead of listening.
Yeah, he did.
You'd better contact Politifact then, because they say he didn't. Better yet, go back and delete whatever source you're using that says he did, because they're wrong.

And you must have been blind and deaf....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
Spin little tRumpling! Spin like the wind!
You have a serious TDS problem
I have never once defended tRump. TDS is a conservitard thing.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
You fucking dingbat.TDS is when a person is so fucking mentally deranged they can never accept reality. They will never accept the president no matter what he does they have childlike temper tantrum.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

TDS is when a person is so fucking mentally deranged they can never accept reality.
Exactly.

tRump Defense Syndrome is a terrible mental illness.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

TDS is when a person is so fucking mentally deranged they can never accept reality.
Exactly.

Exactly you show all the symptoms of TDS

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

Exactly.

I have never defended the orange dumb-ass.

dOnald the dOpe did.
Uh, no he didn't.
Yeah, he did.

Exactly.

I have never defended the orange dumb-ass.
Your attacks against the president are based solely of lies and TDS INFLUENCED RESPONSES

It's beyond what he says anymore. We're calloused by his lies. We no longer pay attention to them we take them for granted.

But when he tears families apart for spite, when he punts leadership to the states, when he turns his back on popular gun safety legislation, when he defends racists as "very fine people", when he is impeached but not chastened, when he presides during a largely preventable pandemic and economic collapse, one wonders why he should not be fired this November.
Democrat lies, fabrications and distortions just aren't believed any more. The nation knows that democrats engineered this economic collapse. That's why Gruesome Newsom has his picture as an American Psycho plastered all over the state and Governor Cuomo is called the Nursing Home Butcher. The demonrats are so hopeless that they dug Joe Biden out of his grave to animate.

Forum List

Back