A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Wait, what are you crowing about?
Well, the popular vote means nothing in the Presidential election. You're a prime example of what I'm saying.

The GOP establishment doesn't know it's dead yet. Two thirds of their base will not vote for a Romeny or a Bush or a Cheney.

LOL. Of course they will. When faced against a Kamala Harris presidency they'll vote for whoever the Republican Party puts up, just like they do every election, which is exactly why we keep getting stuck with a broken two party system.

The GOP establishment doesn't know it's dead yet. Two thirds of their base will not vote for a Romeny or a Bush or a Cheney.

LOL. Of course they will. When faced against a Kamala Harris presidency they'll vote for whoever the Republican Party puts up, just like they do every election, which is exactly why we keep getting stuck with a broken two party system.

In 2024, if Sleepy Joe wanders away and the D's nominate Harris, she'll win if the R's nominate Romney or Flake or Cheney.

Hell, it won't matter who they nominate.

Trump has put up the expectation that Republicans are actually supposed to do stuff. Romney et al merely talk a good game.

Then you'll vote for Kameltoe because she isn't Trump.

Then you'll disingenuously prattle about how the system is broke.

You're becoming as big a phony as Mac.

Ron DeSantis is the man to watch.

He has better Constitutional fortitude than Trump, all the America First attitude and none of the ego.

Besides, in 4 years Trump will be too old and in bad health.

DeSantis 2024 !!!
I don't trust him....Too slick.

I go by what he actually does.

Has DeSantis done anything "slick" I should know of that you know of?

Trump openly said he would "take peoples guns first and worry about due process later"

He also put a lot of people on the SCOTUS...ALL of which turned out to support the Establishment all the way.

NO ONE in their right mind would vote for Harris as President.

Notice I clearly said "In their right mind"

He has better Constitutional fortitude than Trump, all the America First attitude and none of the ego.

DeSantis 2024 !!!

Trump openly said he would "take peoples guns first and worry about due process later"
People have said a lot of the same things about Benn Sasse, Tom Cotton, Matt Bevin, and a lot of other statist goons masquerading as freedom advocates....And look what we have.

I don't trust DeSantis like I never trusted those dudes.

DeSantis 2024 !!!

People have said a lot of the same things about Benn Sasse, Tom Cotton, Matt Bevin, and a lot of other statist goons masquerading as freedom advocates....And look what we have.

I hear you.

Trusting ANY politician these days is dubious.

But I can't vote for Trump again. I'll vote Independent if he runs as a Republican again.

I don't trust Trump....a lifelong New York Democrat. And NOTHING but Establishment loving hacks on the SCOTUS

Last edited:

DeSantis 2024 !!!

I hear you.

Trusting ANY politician these days is dubious.

But I can't vote for Trump again. I'll vote Independent if he runs as a Republican again.

I don't trust Trump....a lifelong New York Democrat.

Would you vote for Melania Trump? Or one of the others in the family? Suppose Mrs. Trump discovered that she was actually born in Green Bay but had just plumb forgot?

Liar.

On your deathbed 1 year, 10 years or 50 years from now the last few bits of babble out of your lips will be about Trump, with a gallon of tears to go with them.
Tears from laughing at the fact that Sleepy Joe Biden STOMPED the living snot out of that big fat loser!!!

#LMBAO #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Rick Scott has been frantically spinning the bullshit that "there is no Republican Civil War".
4i6Ckte.gif

lol so go ahead and dump him; he will instantly have a Third Party larger than any in American History, and like the his win in 2016 he will need far less money than either Democrats or the GOP would have to hustle up and extort to run his race. Given the increasing dissatisfaction of the big unions with the likes of AOC and the other commies running the DNC now, he will be able to bite off a big chunk of the Democrats' labor vote s well come the mid-terms and 2024, whether he runs himself or merely endorses candidates.
"Third party"?
With Dotard as your leader?
Communist already have leaders.
Dotard loves communist and communism, evidently, so do teabaggers.

At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
www.unilad.co.uk/news/trump-claims-kim-jong-un...

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Teabaggers cheering for communism?

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back