A Tale of Two Techs

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
It was the most repressive of times, it was was the most free of times.

The people of America saw freedom of speech restored at Twitter, and the Biden administration vowed to "keep a close eye" on the platform, outraged that people can speak without permission.

Meanwhile in China, protests over the repressive lockdowns have brought out tens of thousands in protests. Not a word of support from the Biden regime; explanation below.

1670007880036.png

Beyond this though, Apple has once again shown their loyalty - to Communist China, by crippling the Airdrop feature allowing protestors to communicate. The Biden administration has not moved to "keep an eye" on Tim Cook and Apple though.

False expectations concerning Joey speaking out against Chinese commie oppression.
He's bought and sold.
Next topic please.

Blah, when a kid can hop on his bike with his .22 rifle slung over his shoulder and head down to the river without some Karen calling the cops then you can talk to me about freedom.

Most of you people don't even have a clue of the freedoms that have died in this country along with a 1/3 increase in the US population since 1970.

Last edited:
Blah, when a kid can hop on his bike with his .22 rifle slung over his should and head down to the river without some Karen calling the cops then you can talk to me about freedom.

Most of you people don't even have a clue of the freedoms that have died in this country along with a 1/3 increase in the US population since 1970.

Muppet's are afraid of their own goddamned shadows these days.

Blah, when a kid can hop on his bike with his .22 rifle slung over his shoulder and head down to the river without some Karen calling the cops then you can talk to me about freedom.

Not disputing any or that, still the topic is the disparity in how Xi's Biden administration reacts to the idea that Twitter will allow free speech to the dead silence over the outright repression of speech by Communist China.

Not disputing any or that, still the topic is the disparity in how Xi's Biden administration reacts to the idea that Twitter will allow free speech to the dead silence over the outright repression of speech by Communist China.
I know but it seems like arguing over trifles in the grand scheme of things.....It's just been on my mind lately......Sigh, I guess it's just a sign that I'm nearing the end of my run and looking back on things that are gone, never likely to return......Carry on. ;)

It was the most repressive of times, it was was the most free of times.

The people of America saw freedom of speech restored at Twitter, and the Biden administration vowed to "keep a close eye" on the platform, outraged that people can speak without permission.
People now have permission to issue and repeat theats of violence against Jews (up 60%)

Report: Antisemitic Posts Spike on Twitter Since Elon Musk ...

People now have permission to issue and repeat theats of violence against Jews (up 60%)

Report: Antisemitic Posts Spike on Twitter Since Elon Musk ...

Both of Karl Marx's parents were Jewish, even tho' he disavowed them.

True factoid.

And people deny Jews are/can be Fascist!
For proof, see Ukraine!!

Groups get killed from the arrogance of their own. They kill their own for power.

I know but it seems like arguing over trifles in the grand scheme of things.....It's just been on my mind lately......Sigh, I guess it's just a sign that I'm nearing the end of my run and looking back on things that are gone, never likely to return......Carry on. ;)

I get is, there are complete scum like Goat Curious running around waging war against the United States. We are not the nation we were 60 years ago.

I tell the story - true story - of taking my shiny new 10-22 to show and tell in 7th grade in the Los Angeles suburb I lived in. There was no problem with doing so - no one had ever heard of school shootings. Walking home with it over my should, several cops drove by, no big deal.

The bottom line is Dimm's want to Make America Last!
And 1/2 of the electorate is for it.

What's happened to the other half is the $64,000 dollar question.

Twitter doesn’t allow free speech. Elon Musk just cancelled Ye.

I get is, there are complete scum like Goat Curious running around waging war against the United States. We are not the nation we were 60 years ago.

I tell the story - true story - of taking my shiny new 10-22 to show and tell in 7th grade in the Los Angeles suburb I lived in. There was no problem with doing so - no one had ever heard of school shootings. Walking home with it over my should, several cops drove by, no big deal.
We had a half-year gunsmithing class when I was in HS.....We just kept our project guns in our lockers.....That was in '72.

I blame it on the population explosion.....1/3rd + again more people in just 50 years with layer upon layer of laws to try to control them which only works on the honest ones.

US population

Who the fuck knows how many illegals now.....11 to 15 million is just a vague guess.

60 years ago there was some respect for guns, Ever hear your neighbor wanting to kill anyone because they belonged to a different political party?

We had a half-year gunsmithing class when I was in HS.....We just kept our project guns in our lockers.....That was in '72.

I blame it on the population explosion.....1/3rd + again more people in just 50 years with layer upon layer of laws to try to control them which only works on the honest ones.

US population

Who the fuck knows how many illegals now.....11 to 15 million is just a vague guess.

25 million is even a low estimate.

60 years ago there was some respect for guns, Ever hear your neighbor wanting to kill anyone because they belonged to a different political party?

Well, back then, the Dimm's were not considered a satanic Neo-Marxist Party like they are today, threatening freedom and liberty.

Forum List

Back