A Tale of Two Techs

People now have permission to issue and repeat theats of violence against Jews (up 60%)

Report: Antisemitic Posts Spike on Twitter Since Elon Musk ...
Nope.

As you democrats have attacked the platform you have been banned.

Kanye was banned for inciting violence.

We understand how you fascists behave - if you can't rule Twitter, you'll try and destroy it.

Both of Karl Marx's parents were Jewish, even tho' he disavowed them.

True factoid.

And people deny Jews are/can be Fascist!
For proof, see Ukraine!!

The fucking ADL are racist Nazi scum.

They claim that white people are sub-human and don't deserve to live.

The Nazi pricks say the phrase "White Lives Matter" is "hate speech."

I get is, there are complete scum like Goat Curious running around waging war against the United States. We are not the nation we were 60 years ago.

I tell the story - true story - of taking my shiny new 10-22 to show and tell in 7th grade in the Los Angeles suburb I lived in. There was no problem with doing so - no one had ever heard of school shootings. Walking home with it over my should, several cops drove by, no big deal.
What are you even talking about you Dipshit? I'm not worried about you Cosplayers who keep guns for show and tell. 😄 You certainly aren't using them for anything else.

We had a half-year gunsmithing class when I was in HS.....We just kept our project guns in our lockers.....That was in '72.

I blame it on the population explosion.....1/3rd + again more people in just 50 years with layer upon layer of laws to try to control them which only works on the honest ones.

US population

Who the fuck knows how many illegals now.....11 to 15 million is just a vague guess.

Not just more people. but third world peasants. Ted Kennedy set out to destroy America by importing the least and dumbest the third world had to offer.

It was the most repressive of times, it was was the most free of times.

The people of America saw freedom of speech restored at Twitter, and the Biden administration vowed to "keep a close eye" on the platform, outraged that people can speak without permission.

Meanwhile in China, protests over the repressive lockdowns have brought out tens of thousands in protests. Not a word of support from the Biden regime; explanation below.

View attachment 733738

Beyond this though, Apple has once again shown their loyalty - to Communist China, by crippling the Airdrop feature allowing protestors to communicate. The Biden administration has not moved to "keep an eye" on Tim Cook and Apple though.

Yes Apple is doing the dirty on behalf of china

But dont blame them when its globalists that enable china by allowing access to our markets

What business is it of yours what I would use a rifle for?
Well when I'm coming into a country and looking to out breed it's current demographic and change its political landscape its nice to know the majority are cuck white Nancy boys who keep guns for show and tell. 😄

Apple is a private company swimming in a much larger ocean that it did not create

Evil Corp is a public company and the most powerful corporation on earth.

Beyond the power Evil Corp has directly, they are part of a trust with Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook - and up until recently Twitter - this trust is generally just dubbed "The Monopoly". The Monopoly rules the internet as absolute monarchs. We saw the Monopoly act when Parler threatened Twitter, all parts of the trust acted in concert to restrain interstate and international trade - highly illegal - with no response from the US government, despite clear violation of the Sherman Anti-Monopoly Act and a dozen other laws. The combined power of the Monopoly exceeds that of the United States Government.

Forum List

Back