A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

Like I said: Stupid people.

Quite often, they do. People have a hard time keeping secrets. If there's a plot that requires a large number of people to keep silent, it will be revealed -- or it never existed to begin with.

hey Dave you are yet to explain how the evidence manufactured to support controlled demolition theories violates the laws of physics ...still waiting
Easy. Your dumbass "The Towers fell at free-fall speed!!" argument is disproved by this video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8lrTy5mrZY]YouTube - 9/11: Anonymous new release of 3 WTC collapse videos[/ame]

If the Towers fell at free-fall speed, what made the other debris fall FASTER than free-fall? Evvvil Bush Gravity Machines?

Found this video that disproves your dumbass assertion that no plane parts went all the way through:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFLfw_M5-8]YouTube - WTC 9.11.2001[/ame]

Do you really think those were office chairs being thrown out the other side at 300+ mph?

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you, because you don't think at all.

the only one you embarrass is yourself...the buildings fell at near free fall, far to fast to account for the Resistance they would have to have encountered in a progressive collapse

and no one ever said peices came through the other side ,the fact that was stated was t"the main damage was at the impact point" as shown in the NIST computer simulation..you truly are a fool

the evidence is in the nature of the collapse.. however there is no evidence of the temperatures required for structural failure due to fire ever existed

"A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure "

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
"A careful reading"? No, a willfully ignorant reading.
Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns.​
What happens to steel at 1000 degrees C?
The yield strength of steel is reduced to about half at 550 ºC. At 1000 ºC, the yield strength is 10 percent or less.​
And what is yield strength?
The ability of a metal to tolerate gradual progressive force without permanent deformation.​
So: The fire was hot enough to cause the steel of the towers to lose 90% of their strength.

So your claim is, as usual, wrong. Dumbass.

where is the proof...the forensic proof these temperatures ever existed...you bone head...they conclude ?..how ? did they say they PROVED...NO...they ...concluded can you follow this or is it beyond you ?

"I have over 35 years of fire research in my experience. I worked in the fire program at NIST for 19 years, leaving as a division chief. I have been at the University of Maryland since. I am a founding member and past-Chair of the International Association for Fire Safety Science—the principal world forum for fire research
OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
the only one you embarrass is yourself...the buildings fell at near free fall, far to fast to account for the Resistance they would have to have encountered in a progressive collapse

and no one ever said peices came through the other side ,the fact that was stated was t"the main damage was at the impact point" as shown in the NIST computer simulation..you truly are a fool
If you'd like to stick to one claim, it'd be great. But you keep changing them when you're proven wrong.

You're intellectually dishonest. But I'd expect no less from a Troofer.

where is the proof...the forensic proof these temperatures ever existed...you bone head...they conclude ?..how ? did they say they PROVED...NO...they ...concluded can you follow this or is it beyond you ?
I am in no way responsible for your stupidity.

From my NIST link:
NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.​
Of course, that will mean nothing to you, because it doesn't blame George W. Bush.
"I have over 35 years of fire research in my experience. I worked in the fire program at NIST for 19 years, leaving as a division chief. I have been at the University of Maryland since. I am a founding member and past-Chair of the International Association for Fire Safety Science—the principal world forum for fire research
But some experts remain unconvinced by the study's conclusions. James Quintiere, of the University of Maryland, US, says he does not understand how fireproof insulation could have been dislodged from the buildings' floors and columns.​
Oh, maybe because an airplane went through the building at 500 mph. :cuckoo:

I am in no way responsible for your stupidity.

From my NIST link:
NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.​
Of course, that will mean nothing to you, because it doesn't blame George W. Bush.
But some experts remain unconvinced by the study's conclusions. James Quintiere, of the University of Maryland, US, says he does not understand how fireproof insulation could have been dislodged from the buildings' floors and columns.​
Oh, maybe because an airplane went through the building at 500 mph. :cuckoo:

I could give a fuck about poor little retarded George...it means nothing to me because no where in all that ramble does it say.. we tested piece A and found in forenic testing tempatures of X degrees were atained in the wrc fires

thats fucking stupid
since the commission wouldn't have had to have contact with ANY of them
but the sheer number it would have required to do the job rules that out
The sheer number of agents required to wire WTC would have been far less than those required by the Manhattan Project.

"The project's roots began in the 1939 when at the urging of Leó Szilárd, Albert Einstein wrote a letter to President Roosevelt expressing his concerns that Nazi Germany may be trying to develop nuclear weapons.

"The Manhattan Project, which began as a small research program that year, eventually employed more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion ($22 billion in present day value). It resulted in the creation of several research and production sites whose construction and operations were secret.[2]

"Project research took place at more than 30 sites, including universities across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

"The three primary research and production sites of the project were the plutonium-production facility at what is now the Hanford Site in eastern Washington state; the uranium-enrichment facilities at Oak Ridge, Tennessee; and the weapons research and design laboratory now known as Los Alamos National Laboratory. The MED maintained control over U.S. atomic weapons production until the formation of the Atomic Energy Commission in January 1947"

If Manhattan was possible to accomplish in secrecy, the WTC could have been wired with far fewer operatives. Secrecy could have been insured by large amounts of cash and family-wide death sentences for anyone who talked.
and how long did that stay secret?
Until 8:15 am on August 6, 1945.

The sheer number of agents required to wire WTC would have been far less than those required by the Manhattan Project.

"The project's roots began in the 1939 when at the urging of Leó Szilárd, Albert Einstein wrote a letter to President Roosevelt expressing his concerns that Nazi Germany may be trying to develop nuclear weapons.

"The Manhattan Project, which began as a small research program that year, eventually employed more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion ($22 billion in present day value). It resulted in the creation of several research and production sites whose construction and operations were secret.[2]

"Project research took place at more than 30 sites, including universities across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

"The three primary research and production sites of the project were the plutonium-production facility at what is now the Hanford Site in eastern Washington state; the uranium-enrichment facilities at Oak Ridge, Tennessee; and the weapons research and design laboratory now known as Los Alamos National Laboratory. The MED maintained control over U.S. atomic weapons production until the formation of the Atomic Energy Commission in January 1947"

If Manhattan was possible to accomplish in secrecy, the WTC could have been wired with far fewer operatives. Secrecy could have been insured by large amounts of cash and family-wide death sentences for anyone who talked.
Until 8:15 am on August 6, 1945.
not very long, was it

Death sentences for anyone who talked. Yeah...they supposedly just murdered 3,000 and now they're going to be scared silent? Sit your skinny ass down girl and watch some more cartoons; grown folks are talking.

Like in 10 years none of them have gotten divorced or widowed, thus losing this leverage on their head (as if mass murderers come from a stable family structure at the outset).
Do you ever "write" anything worth reading?

Got any proof Stalin knew about Trinity?

Or do you just make it up as you go along?

the only one you embarrass is yourself...the buildings fell at near free fall, far to fast to account for the resistance they would have to have encountered in a progressive collapse

and no one ever said peices came through the other side ,the fact that was stated was t"the main damage was at the impact point" as shown in the nist computer simulation..you truly are a fool
if you'd like to stick to one claim, it'd be great. But you keep changing them when you're proven wrong.

You're intellectually dishonest. But i'd expect no less from a troofer.

No dave I posted a link to your absurd ""violates the laws of physic claim of yours..post a link to where i said no pieces of debris exited the other side or shut the fuck up..you are dishonest but what would you expect from a fuck like you

Forum List

Back