A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

9 years and still not a shred of evidence other than "it doesnt look right to me".....

yawn....

9 years and still no bin laden and supposedly the entire international intelligence community looking for him million dollar rewards..still nothing must mean he didn't do it or never existed

...or he was pasted to a cave wall in Tora Bora by a thermobaric weapon.

oh but wait there are the video tapes !!
Kinda blows your stupid "he never existed" theory out of the water, doesn't it? :lol:

...or he was pasted to a cave wall in Tora Bora by a thermobaric weapon.

Kinda blows your stupid "he never existed" theory out of the water, doesn't it? :lol:

Not to mention your dead in a cave theory..lol...so I guess we are left to conclude they can not find the "evidence"..it is being kept secret... by many people...

Last edited:

Not to mention your dead in a cave theory..lol...so I guess we are left to conclude they can not find the "evidence"..it is being kept secret... by many people...
no, because those video tapes could have been made before he was killed
but it blows away your moronic bullshit

YOU are left to conclude that. Normal people, however, know looking for someone who doesn't want to be found in terrain as rugged as that region of the world is not as easy as finding stupid people on the internet.

A few thoughts on UBL

One he is reportedly in some of the fiercest terrain in the world.

Two, he is supposedly on dialysis.

Three, there have been only 2 Video tapes of him since Tora Bora and they are both suspect...By different groups of people.

All other tapes from him have been audio only.

Is he Alive? I don't know. But I honestly don't believe he is.

and yet all those people treating him ..hiding him ..moving him....and no one speaks a word
of his location or his martyrdom ,r his death ..never reveled..sounds like a conspiracy to me
sounds like secrets being kept by many for a long time

YOU are left to conclude that. Normal people, however, know looking for someone who doesn't want to be found in terrain as rugged as that region of the world is not as easy as finding stupid people on the internet.

As those seeking the evidence in 9/11 from those that wish not to reveal it
if covert operations dont wish to be discovered they dont supply evidence against themselves

Think about it.

Al Quaeda would keep it secret because they want to keep their leader as he draws in the recruits.

The Governments of the world would want it kept secret because they don't want him to be a Martyr.

If he is in fact dead.

Think about it.

Al Quaeda would keep it secret because they want to keep their leader as he draws in the recruits.

The Governments of the world would want it kept secret because they don't want him to be a Martyr.

If he is in fact dead.

Well it is interesting to see that in some cases you suspend your belief that large groups of people or government cant conspire or maintain secrecy

Think about it.

If he is in fact dead.

Well it is interesting to see that in some cases you suspend your belief that large groups of people or government cant conspire or maintain secrecy
no it doesnt
do you really think Al Qaeda has THAT many in the upper echelons that would know or have contact with Bin Laden?

Forum List

Back