A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

thats not true
but, you have no evidence to support a controlled demolition

No it is true you have a belief in a unproven theory.. nothing more
actually, i have science on my side and you have ZERO
but then you ARE a zero'

No you have the authors of the NIST report on your side, there are many credible scientist (as you know )that do not believe the fire theory

No dave I posted a link to your absurd ""violates the laws of physic claim of yours..post a link to where i said no pieces of debris exited the other side or shut the fuck up..you are dishonest but what would you expect from a fuck like you
And you're not very original, either. :lol:

Face it, kid...you're just not very bright to begin with.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010Who Did 9/11 - OBL, Bush Or Mossad? The Evidences

Another year has passed since the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. Gradually the initial mainstream media version of what happened on that gruesome day is proving to be false. Increasingly, credible and respected scientists, architects, ex-governmental officials, religious leaders, journalists, military officers and others are publicly coming out with information that refutes mainstream media's version of events. What is more interesting is that besides being called “kooks” and the information presented being called “conspiracy theories”, the actual substance of the new information debunking mainstream media reports is going unchallenged! The new information about 9/11 and the ones presenting it are being called all kinds of names, however the information being presented is not being challenged or proven in any way to be false.

Furthermore, after all these years the FBI has not uncovered any Al Qaeda cells in the United States nor has it found any paper trail or hard evidence connecting Osama Bin Laden (OBL) to 9/11.
poorrichard's blog: Who Did 9/11 - OBL, Bush Or Mossad? The Evidences
Notice It's the israeli firsters who deny Israeli involvment in 9/11

Wednesday, September 15, 2010Who Did 9/11 - OBL, Bush Or Mossad? The Evidences

Another year has passed since the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. Gradually the initial mainstream media version of what happened on that gruesome day is proving to be false. Increasingly, credible and respected scientists, architects, ex-governmental officials, religious leaders, journalists, military officers and others are publicly coming out with information that refutes mainstream media's version of events. What is more interesting is that besides being called “kooks” and the information presented being called “conspiracy theories”, the actual substance of the new information debunking mainstream media reports is going unchallenged! The new information about 9/11 and the ones presenting it are being called all kinds of names, however the information being presented is not being challenged or proven in any way to be false.

Furthermore, after all these years the FBI has not uncovered any Al Qaeda cells in the United States nor has it found any paper trail or hard evidence connecting Osama Bin Laden (OBL) to 9/11.
poorrichard's blog: Who Did 9/11 - OBL, Bush Or Mossad? The Evidences
Notice It's the israeli firsters who deny Israeli involvment in 9/11

Really?

al-qaeda-cells

No dave I posted a link to your absurd ""violates the laws of physic claim of yours..post a link to where i said no pieces of debris exited the other side or shut the fuck up..you are dishonest but what would you expect from a fuck like you

translation = I can not provide a link to any such statement eots.. because I am full of shit.. So I will try to distract with this fact with my gibberish

translation = I can not provide a link to any such statement eots.. because I am full of shit.. So I will try to distract with this fact with my gibberish
Well, looky here:
how was the damage extensive all the way through if it was not hit by anything.. damged from what ? are you trying to claim there was little or no resistance ..because the steel beams and concrete blow the impact was so weak and extensively damaged ? is that your claim?
the planes went ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE BUILDINGS

moron

the planes went all the way through the buildings ? what and cam out the other side ? is that your claim now and even if they did (which they did not} it was on the horizontal not vertically so how would that damage the structure below ?
And in this very thread, too. I suppose now we're going to play "The Lunatic Didn't Say What He Said"?

Well, looky here:
the planes went ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE BUILDINGS

moron

the planes went all the way through the buildings ? what and came out the other side ? is that your claim now and even if they did (which they did not} it was on the horizontal not vertically so how would that damage the structure below ?
And in this very thread, too. I suppose now we're going to play "The Lunatic Didn't Say What He Said"?

read much ??...PLANES did not go all the way through the building as you and dwivecon claimed...some fragments of unknown somethings possibly an aircraft part exited out the other side..but certainly the plane did not go all the way through the building...you are truly a stupid and uniformed man Dave and thanks for again proving me correct and you absurd Dave

Last edited:
Well, looky here:
the planes went all the way through the buildings ? what and came out the other side ? is that your claim now and even if they did (which they did not} it was on the horizontal not vertically so how would that damage the structure below ?

read much ??...PLANES did not go all the way through the building as you and dwivecon claimed...some fragments of unknown somethings possibly an aircraft part exited out the other side..but certainly the plane did not go all the way through the building...you are truly a stupid and uniformed man Dave and thanks for again proving me correct and you absurd Dave

LOL, now that's funny. Possibly, LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, looky here:

are you fucking INSANE?????

wait, rhetorical question, of course you are

Just when I think you can't possibly get any stupider...you do. :clap2:

maximum, 6 years
its been 9 on 9/11 already
and none of you fucking morons has thing one of evidence to back up your bullshit claims

seriously, seek out professional help
you are batshit fucking insane

what evidence do you have fire can cause a global collapse of a steel framed building ?
9/11
Do you believe an event that has never happened before or since 9/11/01, the fire-induced collapse of steel-framed skyscrapers, occurred three times on one day AND 19 terrorists armed with box-cutters were primarily responsible?

what evidence do you have fire can cause a global collapse of a steel framed building ?
9/11
Do you believe an event that has never happened before or since 9/11/01, the fire-induced collapse of steel-framed skyscrapers, occurred three times on one day AND 19 terrorists armed with box-cutters were primarily responsible?
that is incorrect
it has happened since
the madrid building all the steel only componants did collapse
the central core and lower levels didnt because they had a concrete core
different construction means different outcome

that is incorrect
it has happened since
the madrid building all the steel only componants did collapse
the central core and lower levels didnt because they had a concrete core
different construction means different outcome

the Madrid towers remained standing after fires far more intense it never collapsed...once again divecon is in contradiction to the nist report that states the wtc 7 was the only building to ever collapse primarily due to fire

Forum List

Back