a real soldier responds to Soulja boy that dissed our military

The Gadfly

Reaction score
God, I love it! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::salute:

I hope the rest of the whiners among the permanent civilians get that message too!

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rap's all good now, then, right? You respect this dude's music?

Reaction score
Most excellent. Soulja Boy is an ass.... but kudos to him for apologizing... still deserves to get his bony ass kicked for it though.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Soulja Boy is a lil' bitch. I actually do hope he gets mopped up, tbh

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
rap still sucks but give the guy credit he did a good job of writing and rapping....esp for a white boy

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
rap still sucks but give the guy credit he did a good job of writing and rapping....esp for a white boy
rap sucks is an opinion, and the fact that there's so many degrees and varieties of rap and so many intricacies involved in it not even apparent to the casual passer-by, means that the blanket accusation "rap sucks" is an uneducated one, at the very least.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But, to be honest, this Soldier's rapping is the epitome of why people hate Rap and especially hate white people rapping.

He has an overtly-forced urban accent, which wreaks of unoriginality and lack of leadership and it sounds phony as fawk. He's not a trend-setter he's the trend follower.

This song's message was legit and all, tho...fwiw

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
rap sucks is an opinion, and the fact that there's so many degrees and varieties of rap and so many intricacies involved in it not even apparent to the casual passer-by, means that the blanket accusation "rap sucks" is an uneducated one, at the very least.
fucking excuse me for having an uneducated opinion on mother fucking rap.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
fucking excuse me for having an uneducated opinion on mother fucking rap.
Hey, no problem. I just try to keep it real with people keeping it real with themselves.

I went from "country music sucks/it's shit," to "I personally don't like country music" over the course of time because I learned a lot about Music in general and the types of abilities and talent it takes, in all genres.

I'm just bein' real witcha.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
rap still sucks and i aint gonna change my ignorant opinion.....

i have never enjoyed that type of music....i dont care for the electric jazz stuff....i prefer soft music

i have just discovered guns & roses.....my husband says i am like a 15 yr old girl....listening to them.....
i do like kings of leon at times....does anyone ever listen to the lyrics anymore?

guns and roses are touring...well axle rose is touring.....

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rap's full of dope lyrics, if lyrics are your thing. But anyhoo, opinions are opinions.

My favorite music is hard rock. Breaking Benjamin and Trapt are my 2 favorite bands.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's the message, not the method of delivery. There's some rap I like. It ain't bitches and hos and shootin' cops and gang-bangin' shit. That's just mindless lashing out and attention-whore posing, and doesn't deserve serious consideration.

Get it?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's the message, not the method of delivery. There's some rap I like. It ain't bitches and hos and shootin' cops and gang-bangin' shit. That's just mindless lashing out and attention-whore posing, and doesn't deserve serious consideration.

Get it?
Sure I get it, but that's also stereotypical of a lot of alternative music and rock. It's everywhere, tbh.

Do you wish they all could be California Girls?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List