a real soldier responds to Soulja boy that dissed our military

God, I love it! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::salute:

I hope the rest of the whiners among the permanent civilians get that message too!

Rap's all good now, then, right? You respect this dude's music?

Most excellent. Soulja Boy is an ass.... but kudos to him for apologizing... still deserves to get his bony ass kicked for it though.

Soulja Boy is a lil' bitch. I actually do hope he gets mopped up, tbh

rap still sucks but give the guy credit he did a good job of writing and rapping....esp for a white boy

rap sucks is an opinion, and the fact that there's so many degrees and varieties of rap and so many intricacies involved in it not even apparent to the casual passer-by, means that the blanket accusation "rap sucks" is an uneducated one, at the very least.

But, to be honest, this Soldier's rapping is the epitome of why people hate Rap and especially hate white people rapping.

He has an overtly-forced urban accent, which wreaks of unoriginality and lack of leadership and it sounds phony as fawk. He's not a trend-setter he's the trend follower.

This song's message was legit and all, tho...fwiw

rap still sucks but give the guy credit he did a good job of writing and rapping....esp for a white boy

rap sucks is an opinion, and the fact that there's so many degrees and varieties of rap and so many intricacies involved in it not even apparent to the casual passer-by, means that the blanket accusation "rap sucks" is an uneducated one, at the very least.

fucking excuse me for having an uneducated opinion on mother fucking rap.

fucking excuse me for having an uneducated opinion on mother fucking rap.

Hey, no problem. I just try to keep it real with people keeping it real with themselves.

I went from "country music sucks/it's shit," to "I personally don't like country music" over the course of time because I learned a lot about Music in general and the types of abilities and talent it takes, in all genres.

I'm just bein' real witcha.

rap still sucks and i aint gonna change my ignorant opinion.....

i have never enjoyed that type of music....i dont care for the electric jazz stuff....i prefer soft music

i have just discovered guns & roses.....my husband says i am like a 15 yr old girl....listening to them.....
i do like kings of leon at times....does anyone ever listen to the lyrics anymore?

guns and roses are touring...well axle rose is touring.....

Rap's full of dope lyrics, if lyrics are your thing. But anyhoo, opinions are opinions.

My favorite music is hard rock. Breaking Benjamin and Trapt are my 2 favorite bands.

It's the message, not the method of delivery. There's some rap I like. It ain't bitches and hos and shootin' cops and gang-bangin' shit. That's just mindless lashing out and attention-whore posing, and doesn't deserve serious consideration.

Get it?

It's the message, not the method of delivery. There's some rap I like. It ain't bitches and hos and shootin' cops and gang-bangin' shit. That's just mindless lashing out and attention-whore posing, and doesn't deserve serious consideration.

Get it?

Sure I get it, but that's also stereotypical of a lot of alternative music and rock. It's everywhere, tbh.

Do you wish they all could be California Girls?

New Topics

Forum List

Back