Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

Ah, yes.

You’re a performance theater christian looking for likes and for Stewart Smallie reaffirmations to continue your March to a 1890’s a Merica.

Enjoy
Why are you talking to yourself about yourself?
Negative eugenics slaves are so bizarre.

Why are you talking to yourself about yourself?
Negative eugenics slaves are so bizarre.
Hilarious

You must be such fun at family gatherings.

Still no answer to a simple question.

Seems you know the answer.

Last edited:
Hilarious

You must be do fun at family gatherings.

Still no answer to a simple question.

Seems you know the answer.
I did answer, twice.
I'm under no obligation to continue answering until I say what you think I should say..nor until you understand what is being said. I'd be here forever...

I did answer, twice.
I'm under no obligation to continue answering until I say what you think I should say..nor until you understand what is being said. I'd be here forever...
You have not answered and lie about it.

What does your christian god inform you about lies.

Are you a nazl?
See entire post 11484

#11,484

What I consider my spiritual beliefs on reproductive rights for women involve no government coercion or interference or intervention with a woman’s freedom of conscience.

Your spiritual beliefs Saint Koshergrl on reproductive rights for women involve explicit Republican Party government coercion, government interference and government intervention with a woman’s freedom of conscience.

And for the coercion factor alone that makes you suck as an American.

And you suck as a woman backing government elimination of your privacy and that intrusion makes you the one supporting the fascism that you run your mouth here 24/7 accusing the left of being like those fascist Nazis.

nf.23.10.15 #595

. So says, its human DNA.
Look dumb ass Catholics reformed as did Christians
Dude, it’s simple.

dvng.16.10.28 #126 “Well since Christianity is the dominant religion here it would be odd if Christians were not the majority against ending the selfish taking of a human life.​
kshrgrl.11.11.17 #55 “It is not merely about what a person does. It is about what a person does to another person”​

How does Saint Koshergrl know EXACTLY the precise moment that this . . . . . .

1697373289501.png

becomes a “person” that looks like this?

1697374158258.jpeg

My spiritual and thus moral answer to the above is in agreement with many a Jewish Rabbi who might be closer to Saint Kgirl’s and Saint Ding’s Judeo/Christian God than I shall ever be?

See Post nf.23.08.18 #10,336 .. Here is a relevant excerpt;

Rabbi Schneur Zalman explains that the Torah’s use of the word “breath” to describe the Neshama, to teach that it comes from the essence of God, and he refers to it as a “part of God.”[15]
Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan (1934-1983) provides additional insights into this metaphor: [16]
“God's exhaling a soul can be compared to a glassblower forming a vessel. The breath (neshama) first leaves his lips, travels as a wind (ruach) and finally comes to rest (nefesh) in the vessel.​

The vessel (our body) I understand is depicted in the lower picture (sleeping infant) and neshama comes to rest in the vessel at birth which I call First Breath.

FIRST BREATH Science is more in line with JEWISH BELIEF than CATHOLIC BELIEF and you can read more about that here:
Post nf.22.07.21 #4,141
With all that is going on on Biblical territory these days, one would think it’s time Christians in America would drop referring to pro-choice Jews who voted for Catholic Joe Biden to defeat DJT in the certified and validated fair and secure 2020 election as BABY KILLERS.

It dehumanizes all us pro-choice Americans but dehumanizing Jews is extremely deplorable. Hillary was right.

nf.23.19.15 #596

Last edited:
See entire post 11484

#11,484

What I consider my spiritual beliefs on reproductive rights for women involve no government coercion or interference or intervention with a woman’s freedom of conscience.

Your spiritual beliefs Saint Koshergrl on reproductive rights for women involve explicit Republican Party government coercion, government interference and government intervention with a woman’s freedom of conscience.

And for the coercion factor alone that makes you suck as an American.

And you suck as a woman backing government elimination of your privacy and that intrusion makes you the one supporting the fascism that you run your mouth here 24/7 accusing the left of being like those fascist Nazis.

nf.23.10.15 #595
Sorry, no privacy protection to protect ppl coercing desperate women into the stirrups so butchers can scape their uteruses and sell the butchered baby parts.

dvng.16.10.28 #126 “Well since Christianity is the dominant religion here it would be odd if Christians were not the majority against ending the selfish taking of a human life.​
kshrgrl.11.11.17 #55 “It is not merely about what a person does. It is about what a person does to another person”​

How does Saint Koshergrl know EXACTLY the precise moment that this . . . . . .

View attachment 843226

becomes a “person” that looks like this?

View attachment 843230

My spiritual and thus moral answer to the above is in agreement with many a Jewish Rabbi who might be closer to Saint Kgirl’s and Saint Ding’s Judeo/Christian God than I shall ever be?

See Post nf.23.08.18 #10,336 .. Here is a relevant excerpt;

Rabbi Schneur Zalman explains that the Torah’s use of the word “breath” to describe the Neshama, to teach that it comes from the essence of God, and he refers to it as a “part of God.”[15]
Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan (1934-1983) provides additional insights into this metaphor: [16]
“God's exhaling a soul can be compared to a glassblower forming a vessel. The breath (neshama) first leaves his lips, travels as a wind (ruach) and finally comes to rest (nefesh) in the vessel.​

The vessel (our body) I understand is depicted in the lower picture (sleeping infant) and neshama comes to rest in the vessel at birth which I call First Breath.

FIRST BREATH Science is more in line with JEWISH BELIEF than CATHOLIC BELIEF and you can read more about that here:
Post nf.22.07.21 #4,141
With all that is going on on Biblical territory these days, one would think it’s time Christians in America would drop referring to pro-choice Jews who voted for Catholic Joe Biden to defeat DJT in the certified and validated fair and secure 2020 election as BABY KILLERS.

It dehumanizes all us pro-choice Americans but dehumanizing Jews is extremely deplorable. Hillary was right.

nf.23.19.15 #596
Our appearance doesn't dictate our humanity, nor does our size or dependence.

appearance
00599 kshrgrl.23.10.15 #599 to nf.23.19.15 #596 Our appearance doesn't dictate our humanity, nor does our size or dependence.

I make absolutely zero argument that appearance dictates our humanity.

These appearances are absolutely
1697373289501-png.png

a part of our humanity.

1697374158258-jpeg.jpeg

So hopefully you can move forward and answer the actual question that was asked.

nf.23.19.15 #596 How does Saint Koshergrl know EXACTLY the precise moment that this . . . . . . becomes a “person” that looks like this?

My spiritual and thus moral answer to the above is in agreement with many a Jewish Rabbi

Do you have divine knowledge which allows us to believe your truth as opposed to the Jewish truth mentioned in the remainder of my post #596 ?????

nf.23.10.15 #600 .

Forum List

Back