Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

SO now you are saying you want to make the rules on how when & why she has sex? Poor lady is not even pregnant & you want to have rules concerning her pre pregnancy's conduct?
Look at the baby killing cult endorse sexual activity among women who are unprepared to deal with the probable consequences.
Pushing young girls into high risk behavior then pushing them into abortions. Obviously these ppl are high calibre humans.
I sure don't. But I understand that lying is your thing. If it's all you got ....
Nope it's your thing. Lying, gaslighting women....

Nope it's your thing. Lying, gaslighting women....

Again - you're just making shit up, and slinging it against the wall to make yourself feel better. The fact is, I've always been adamantly opposed to abortion. Never, ever encouraged women to get abortions, quite the opposite in fact. I just don't think it's something that should involve the government.

You're tiny Trump brain apparently can't comprehend that. So --- the shit slinging.

Again - you're just making shit up, and slinging it against the wall to make yourself feel better. The fact is, I've always been adamantly opposed to abortion. Never, ever encouraged women to get abortions, quite the opposite in fact. I just don't think it's something that should involve the government.

You're tiny Trump brain apparently can't comprehend that. So --- the shit slinging.
You are trying coerce women when you tell them how stupid/slutty/stupid/diseased they are if they don't jump on the baby killing bandwagon.. or if they don't just shut the hell up
You're the one flinging shit, btw.

Barely. Only 5% of fetuses born at 22 weeks survive.
And eventually it may be 100%. Which will bring into sharp relief the "line in the sand". I always thought 20 weeks was a fair compromise. For now.

Worthy of making it a constitutionally protected right, even. Which we accomplished, for almost 50 years. Until Trump.

Last edited:
I back giving girls and women the right to make their own choices.

You want control of their decision.
Look at you gaslight.
There is no right to kill dependent humans. Just ask the nazls at Nuremberg. Laws and policies that facilitate crimes against humanity don't protect the monsters in the end.
Negative eugenics whackos never change.

Look at you gaslight.
There is no right to kill dependent humans. Just ask the nazls at Nuremberg. Laws and policies that facilitate crimes against humanity don't protect the monsters in the end.
Negative eugenics whackos never change.
Funny kosherchick

Which presidential candidate just called immigration "soiling the blood of Americans?"

Which presidential candidate just called immigration "soiling the blood of Americans?"

It's your claim; you prove it.

Post a link to a credible source quoting any Presidential candidate as having said that, or else admit that you're a lying piece of shit.

Or don't bother, since everyone knows anyway that you're a lying piece of shit.

It's your claim; you prove it.

Post a link to a credible source quoting any Presidential candidate as having said that, or else admit that you're a lying piece of shit.

Or don't bother, since everyone knows anyway that you're a lying piece of shit.

Stop with the cult responses bob

Forum List

Back