Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

four_children_for_sale_1948-819x1024.jpeg
Weird how negative eugenics ideologues are always bigots and liars...
Is this picture real.

The abortion industry has always endorsed and supported human trafficking. I bet the picture was taken an abortionist who was hanging around waiting for a chance to cut some poor girl up while her pimp held her down.
Answer the question yes or no.

I posted a picture and asked if you believe that it was real.

Why as a so called person of truth you can’t answer?
It's irrelevant and has nothing go do with the fact that elective abortion..ESP coerced abortion that targets particular populations.. is a human rights violation, a crime against humanity and the business end of negative eugenics.
BTW I did respond your picture with my opinion as to its source.
Lying is just so much a part of who baby killers/abusers are.

It's irrelevant and has nothing go do with the fact that elective abortion..ESP coerced abortion that targets particular populations.. is a human rights violation, a crime against humanity and the business end of negative eugenics.
Again, is that picture an accurate representation of the content?

Why can’t you answer a question.

Are you not a christian.

Again, is that picture an accurate representation of the content?
Of what content? How the hell would I know? Ppl are selling more kids today than they have in the history of mankind. Are you making the point that abortion and trafficking are two heads of the same beast? Because if so, we agree.

Why can’t you answer a question.

Are you not a christian.
Ah, yes.

You’re a performance theater christian looking for likes and for Stewart Smallie reaffirmations to continue your March to a 1890’s a Merica.

Enjoy

Forum List

Back