Westwall has a signature that is something to admire

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Attention moderators I don’t know where to post this. If it needs to be moved, please move it to the proper section. I would like to provide some feedback here so I believe it is the right spot. If not please move it.

westwall has one of the best signatures on the site.
First of all, I never really got into Malcolm X., but this is interesting and I did not know Malcolm made this following comment that West wall is showcasing in every post of his. It’s a Very influential positive message indeed.

And westwall brilliantly and politely calls out Synthaholic who is one of the most spiteful vitriolic posters on this board. I’ve had plenty of conversations with synth out of nowhere, he goes on a rampaging personal attack just because somebody presents viewpoints that are different from his.

Well done westwall

And thanks to all of my fellow Trump supporters who are able to keep cool when somebody presents a different viewpoint. Seems like we’re beating the Biden supporters in that one.

F8Drl.jpg

v-057_w.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Synthaholic-Hitler was a Fascist, moron. Republicans are retards. Cull them all.

Attention moderators I don’t know where to post this. If it needs to be moved, please move it to the proper section. I would like to provide some feedback here so I believe it is the right spot. If not please move it.

First of all, I never really got into Malcolm X., but this is interesting and I did not know Malcolm made this following comment that West wall is showcasing in every post of his. It’s a Very influential positive message indeed.

And westwall brilliantly and politely calls out Synthaholic who is one of the most spiteful vitriolic posters on this board. I’ve had plenty of conversations with synth out of nowhere, he goes on a rampaging personal attack just because somebody presents viewpoints that are different from his.

Well done westwall

And thanks to all of my fellow Trump supporters who are able to keep cool when somebody presents a different viewpoint. Seems like we’re beating the Biden supporters in that one.

F8Drl.jpg

v-057_w.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Synthaholic-Hitler was a Fascist, moron. Republicans are retards. Cull them all.
the Westwall was a german fortification

Fake ice cream.
In fact Joe's is
likely spiked with heroin.

You don't go from lying snarky wise crack evil Joe

To

Stumbling incoherent lying evil Joe

In 3 years.....I don't care if you're 97
With dementia all things can happen. One minute..all is rosy. Next minute, a raving lunatic. Uncle suffered it. They had him strapped down in his hospital bed at the nursing home 90% of the time.

With dementia all things can happen. One minute..all is rosy. Next minute, a raving lunatic. Uncle suffered it. They had him strapped down in his hospital bed at the nursing home 90% of the time.
My heroin theory will sell more movies.
Sorry about your uncle.

I wonder if a guilty conscience - like our Sleepy Joe's - would subconsciously welcome dementia...

Well done westwall

F8Drl.jpg

v-057_w.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

No idea, the clown is on my ignore list.

Forum List

Back