A Question For Democrats

Maybe he has other things to do...:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:
Golf and Basketball and covering his ass. Last one could be a full time job.

I'm sure that all Presidents do...:popcorn:

Irony...

1sbDFQH.png

Trump in '04: 'I probably identify more as Democrat'

It's much too early in this too long election cycle. How is it the office of president has attracted so many candidates today? At no time in any history I've read do I remember this sort of situation. I wonder sometimes if it isn't a sign of our narcissist times, everyone now knows everything because they own a PC, tablet, smart phone and are on social media. Googling knowledge is a great equalizer. Somehow or another communication has made everyone oh so smart and involved. If only that were true. I am being a bit facetious.

• Banned
It's much too early in this too long election cycle. How is it the office of president has attracted so many candidates today? At no time in any history I've read do I remember this sort of situation. I wonder sometimes if it isn't a sign of our narcissist times, everyone now knows everything because they own a PC, tablet, smart phone and are on social media. Googling knowledge is a great equalizer. Somehow or another communication has made everyone oh so smart and involved. If only that were true. I am being a bit facetious.
Many of your points are valid. Just seems awful quiet for what would thought of as a "key" endorsement.

Forum List

Back