A question about China...

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Is it true that there are over a million uyghurs being forced into slave labor camps?

If so, how is this any different than what the nazis did?

If its true, then America no longer exists as we once knew it. We are SUPPOSED TO BE the fighters for freedom and those who cant fight for themselves. We have embraced communism by doing business with them and accepting their money.

I no longer recognize my country.

LOL, we would get our asses kicked if we tried anything. We couldn't even do anything about the issues that faced Afghanistan or Iraq.........or Lybia..........or Syria.................

would a non idiot whose not on my ignore list please respond.

:)

Is it true that there are over a million uyghurs being forced into slave labor camps?

If its true, then America no longer exists as we once knew it. We are SUPPOSED TO BE the fighters for freedom and those who cant fight for themselves. We have embraced communism by doing business with them and accepting their money.

LOL. You REALLY believe our criminal government and military fight for freedom? LOL.

You clearly haven’t paid attention these last many decades.

So you didn't have a problem with the Red Chinese and slave labor before? It's okay, neither did the GOP when they were busy making out-sourcing viable for companies; they like big dividends and slave labor too.

So you didn't have a problem with the Red Chinese and slave labor before? It's okay, neither did the GOP when they were busy making out-sourcing viable for companies; they like big dividends and slave labor too.
I think ALL POLITICIANS regardless of party who are pocketing money from the Chinese SUCK and should be charged with crimes.

That even goes for Trump. Show me where he personally took bribes from China and I will condemn him for it.

How, anyone care to answer or attempt to answer the questions I posed?

FDR did the same thing by attending the Olympics in Nazi Germany

Some things never change.

And yes, that's how democrats roll.

Don't even mention the Covid crap surrounding China.

China is a tyrannical train wreck.

All you have are democrats like Pelosi saying how terrible China is, on the one hand, and then telling them to "behave" and not say bad things about China.

The DNC is a moral vacuum of crime and corruption and embracing genocide.

Forum List

Back