A President DeSantis

DeSantis couldn't win dog-catcher anywhere in America at this point.

Stick a fork in him, he's done.

im-gonna-hit-you-from-all-sides-bee-gees.gif

Yup, he's done. But my point is that once again, the RNC, the media and political loyalist have thrown the best candidate under the bus, for another left leaning Republican.
Remember 2012, when they chose Mitt Romney over Ron Paul?

You might ask the RNC and the media that question. They control who gets the nomination. Not us.
No, the buck stops with the candidate himself.

Why did he flip-flop on Ukraine?...Why did he stop talking like himself, in exchange for speaking in consultant contrived talking points?....What were all the Bush toadies doing in his orbit?

People hate phonies....DeeSantis came across as phony.

DeSantis as POTUS would have the same problem Trump did the first time around… the RINO caucus in Congress would NOT vote to agree to the things that Republicans in the Florida legislature have.

All that charisma means nothing after the election. Then what's expected is getting the job done. Winning. Stopping the democrats and their agenda's. Getting things done that the GOP elected him to do.
That's where Trump fails. He failed at if for 4 years.

But according to Trump supporters, and Trump, it wasn't his fault that he couldn't get something as simple as repealing the ACA. It was always someone else's fault. Constantly playing the victim card.
It got me to thinking, who actually wrote the book, "The art of the deal." Because it wasn't Trump.

massive disagreement. Trump accomplishments are 1000X good compared over the last four worthless bums.

No he could not get it all but 2nd term was poised to get more and destroy more deep state scum. Hence they had to act. Flu and election fraud ring a bell?

With DeSantis, we could've had a Conservative. With Trump, all we're going to get is a left leaning Republican. Just like Mike Johnson or Mitt Romney.

There's a reason the Left hates Trump with such a passion. And it ain't because he's a RINO.

There's a reason the Left hates Trump with such a passion. And it ain't because he's a RINO.
You will see it again if there is a similar candidate in the future that threatens their power.

It's just what they do, manufacture hate whether deserved or not.

I still remember how they treated "W" and Palin.

They have nothing to offer the American voter other than hate.

only AFTER Desantis bashed him I thought? RD could have approached Trump before all if that. Earn your spot, not think you can bash wounded Trump and takeover. Trump is being harrased after the stolen election. Yet Silent Ron chose to try to fit in with derp state against Trump. I’d still forgive him…..as working VP right now.

Ron wasn't the first to start bashing. That was Trump, when he started bashing DeSantis & Kemp for opening up his state sooner than he and Fauci wanted. Then not endorsing him in 2022.
Ron never actually bashed Trump. He stuck with the facts of Trumps failures. Like his inability to secure the border or find a way to get the wall built. Just stating facts that Trump supporters didn't want to hear.
He kept in on an adult level and only bringing up the facts.

I know he's not going to be the RNC nominee or the president this time around. But I want to make a few points on this issue.

IF Ron hadn't been "cancelled," what we're seeing now from DeSantis, which is pretty much the same thing we've been seeing from him, is what we'd be seeing as a president. The way he's getting things done. The way he helps to keep his party in the majority, so that he can get good things done in FL. He's on a 7 year winning streak of getting the right things done.
He's smart enough to know which levers to push. Which people to surround himself with to help get things done.
And the end result is, the wants and needs of the FL citizens are being met.
From weeding out woke prosecutors who are lax on crime & criminals. To getting those LGBT people and their agenda out of school.
Putting Americans first in his state. Helping first responders & teachers. Cutting or eliminating taxes.
And doing it all within budget.

What we're going to see with Trump, is the same thing we've been seeing since he was elected in 2016. Being at odds with his own party. And getting dog piled and constantly beaten by the democrats. Whining, crying and blaming everyone else because he can't get anything done. Tons of baggage. Lots of legal problems. And no one to help him with any of it, because of his own ego. An ego so big, that he thinks he should have total presidential immunity. Which would be as close to having a king as this country has had since before the revolutionary war.
And in the end, nothing getting done. The country deeper in debt. Increase inflation. More jobs outsourced, the border still not secure. And BRICS even closer to forming the next global reserve currency.
Oh, and his revenge fantasy blowing up in his face, because he's not smart enough to make the right decisions or pick the right people to help make those decisions.

With DeSantis, we could've had a Conservative. With Trump, all we're going to get is a left leaning Republican. Just like Mike Johnson or Mitt Romney.
I see you still have the orange loser on your icon so all this talk about him being a left-leaning blah blah is just that - talk? And you will still be voting for him this November, amIright?

Again, what we're seeing, and have been seeing with DeSantis, is what we could've had as the next president.
What we've been seeing with Trump, since 2018, is what we're going to get as the next president.

I see you still have the orange loser on your icon so all this talk about him being a left-leaning blah blah is just that - talk? And you will still be voting for him this November, amIright?

You are NOT right, sir. I never voted for Trump. And never will.

My icon is a RINO. Which is what Trump is.

Ron wasn't the first to start bashing. That was Trump, when he started bashing DeSantis & Kemp for opening up his state sooner than he and Fauci wanted. Then not endorsing him in 2022.
Ron never actually bashed Trump. He stuck with the facts of Trumps failures. Like his inability to secure the border or find a way to get the wall built. Just stating facts that Trump supporters didn't want to hear.
He kept in on an adult level and only bringing up the facts.

like lunchbox Ron could get more done in Deep State country? I only heard Trump say positive stuff? But I was tuned out mostly since 2020 election fraud.

The R congress would not even find $5B for the wall materials. Trump got fantastic Tax reform thru right away! Simplified filing. Peace all around. Cheap energy.

Again, what we're seeing, and have been seeing with DeSantis, is what we could've had as the next president.
What we've been seeing with Trump, since 2018, is what we're going to get as the next president.
Were that true, he would have been comfortable running on his record, and as who he is....But he didn't do that.

Were I DeeSantis guy, I'd be concerned about that.

Why did he flip-flop on Ukraine?...Why did he stop talking like himself, in exchange for speaking in consultant contrived talking points?....What were all the Bush toadies doing in his orbit?

This^^^^^^^ Spot fking on. He supported Ukraine, completely opposite of conservatives. He went with the narrative, and when he did that, one could see a major flip flop if elected. Sorry DeSantis lovers, the candidate did it to himself.

DeSantis doesn't have charisma. He's a vet. Mission oriented. The serious type.

I'm not sure what you mean by him flipping. Could be that he seen a bigger picture. As in what Russia, China and India are doing with BRICS.

Bushie toads? They were supporting DeSantis over Trump. This in itself doesn't mean DeSantis was going to be a Bushie, no more than Trumps endorsement from David Duke was going to make Trump a KKK supporter.

I agree. He should've stayed the serious, mission oriented guy, instead of trying to smile and be likeable. But that doesn't mean he was a phony. The real phony in all this is Trump pretending to be a great president and getting away with it.

This^^^^^^^ Spot fking on. He supported Ukraine, completely opposite of conservatives. He went with the narrative, and when he did that, one could see a major flip flop if elected. Sorry DeSantis lovers, the candidate did it to himself.

You see, this is my point. You Trumpbots look and find one small half cocked instance, and make it sound so important. As if Trump never gave a dime to Ukraine. Never GAVE them equipment. Never gave any support to Zelensky.
Nevermind the details of what Russia & China were trying to accomplish. <<<The bigger picture.

Were that true, he would have been comfortable running on his record, and as who he is....But he didn't do that.

Were I DeeSantis guy, I'd be concerned about that.

Ok, so you're like all the other people who think someone's record of accomplishments is not as important as how they present themselves during a campaign.

Again, once the campaigning is over, no one gives AF about charisma, what they wear or how fake their smile looks.

That's shallow. Real shallow.

But it's the American voters of today. You're in the majority. At least you've got that going for you.

Forget it Lunchbox. Earn your chance working and learning under experienced President Trump. He a hard-working A-type genius level thinking outside the box. Lunchbox is another GWB apparently? unless he is willing to fight, not join deep state.

Forum List

Back