A personal note to Climate Change Deniers

Clear out the underbrush between the trees and you won't have so many forest fires, dimwit.
Its that SIMPLE?
Hope you are being sarcastic or you've just proven your intellect to be extremely low.

I'm going with your intellect is very low.
Yes. It's called forestry management. California stopped doing it about 20 years ago cuz environmentalists didn't like the two spotted toad dying off. Dem policies.

Blame the fires on global warming? They just had a freaking snow storm in Colorado. Maybe if you Oregonors stop whining and take control of the arsons and anarchy things might turn around.

Yep, I talked to someone in Colorado Springs today to get a late bill taken care of. It was snowing there, which in early September would be included as an extreme weather event. Extreme weather and CC have NOTHING to do with hot and cold - Ya freaking MOron :rolleyes:

150226214526-inhofe-snowball-senate-floor-00000516-large-169.jpg
Cold doesn't have anything to do with snow???

What a fucking retard!!!!

Say EXTREME WEATHER EVENT
Now, repeat it if your memory doesn't go past a negative 12 (like Donald's)
After that - BEAT IT

Blame the fires on global warming? They just had a freaking snow storm in Colorado. Maybe if you Oregonors stop whining and take control of the arsons and anarchy things might turn around.

Yep, I talked to someone in Colorado Springs today to get a late bill taken care of. It was snowing there, which in early September would be included as an extreme weather event. Extreme weather and CC have NOTHING to do with hot and cold - Ya freaking MOron :rolleyes:

I thought snowfall was going to become a rare event. That's what Al Gore said in his fucked up movie. AND it was supposed to happen by 2020

It's called "Weather" ..... :cool:
It's also called adding fuel to the fire when California's regulations prevent proper timber harvesting and clearing out the dead underbrush...

Nobody with millions if not billions of acres of forests rakes up dead underbrush.
Do you propose raking them like Forest Trump or cutting them the hell down.
Get back to me when you can think rationally.

After that - BEAT IT

Where I come from, we always say "It's cold and snowing"....

I've never heard anyone say "It sure is hot, and it's snowing"....

If it's not cold, and it's snowing there, I suggest that you make sure you're not under a flock of pigeons!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

I thought snowfall was going to become a rare event. That's what Al Gore said in his fucked up movie. AND it was supposed to happen by 2020
Darn, did you watch that movie on that internet thingy he invented?????

It's called "Weather" ..... :cool:
It's also called adding fuel to the fire when California's regulations prevent proper timber harvesting and clearing out the dead underbrush...

Nobody with millions if not billions of acres of forests rakes up dead underbrush.
Do you propose raking them like Forest Trump or cutting them the hell down.
Get back to me when you can think rationally.
So you have no clue as to what caused and ended the glacial maximum?

Darn, did you watch that movie on that internet thingy he invented?????
Yeah, but I'm too dumb to use the internet. Way out of my league. Joe agrees. Right Uncle Joe?

After that - BEAT IT

If it's not cold, and it's snowing there, I suggest that you make sure you're not under a flock of pigeons!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

Oh FUCK -
I figured my thread was gonna turn to shit when I started it considering the MAGA-hatter nature of it.
Just blame it on AntiFa and go the hell away.

Clear out the underbrush between the trees and you won't have so many forest fires, dimwit.
Its that SIMPLE?
Hope you are being sarcastic or you've just proven your intellect to be extremely low.

I'm going with your intellect is very low.
Responsible forestry management is a real thing, despite what leftists on the Burning Coast feel.

After that - BEAT IT

Oh FUCK -
I figured my thread was gonna turn to shit when I started it considering the MAGA-hatter nature of it.
Just blame it on AntiFa and go the hell away.
Still no clue what caused the glacial maximum huh kid

I’ll just be blunt. Those that deny anthropogenic Climate change are among the most obtuse individuals on the planet. The scientific evidence is overwhelming and the empirical evidence everywhere.
I'll be blunt, too.

There is no evidence. Well, there's manufactured evidence based on models designed to give the desired result and altered, cherry-picked data.

There is nothing scientific about climate "science".

If you took all the fossil fuels burned by mankind all over the world for an entire year...

The sun gives us more energy than that in one hour.

OoOoH lookie! We have a scientist in the thread.
Praise JEBUS! :icon_rolleyes:

So you admit you're a SCIENCE DENIER?

No - My point was that I'm NOT a science denier.
97% of peer reviewed studies by ACTUAL climate scientists (aka not YOU) confirm extreme weather events are manmade.
But live in your bubble - Y'all will be dead sooner than later.

Forum List

Back