A personal note to Climate Change Deniers

Y'all don't see that extreme weather events of all kinds as evidence that you consistently ignore. Move to CA, OR or WA right now if you don't believe it. I live on the Central Coast Oregon and had to evacuate. When I came back yesterday, my house was still here but only due to an act of God - The weather changed from 60-80 MPH hot east winds to the more normal cool air off the Pacific Ocean. If it had changed one day later, my neighbors and I would have lost our homes and everything in them. The fire would likely have burned all the way down to the beach.

Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D. We get 40-50 inches of rain each year which makes us damn near fireproof. No mas, and If you Deniers had live through what I just did ya might feel differently. No phone service, no power, no place to go because the hotels were all shut down and the ones open an hour or two away were full up. I also had little fuel in my truck too sparse to attempt a run south. 101 northbound was closed. And of course, 101 southbound was a parking lot with everyone and their dogs attempting to flee.

So my dog and I camped in a state park on the beach for three days, trying as best we could to stay inside as ashes about the width of a baseball rained down rained ONTO THE FREAKING BEACH. wondering whether my home was still there as I looked up on occasion at the flames. Red Cross brought us hot food and coffee from time to time. They saved our asses to put it mildly as by Wednesday my provisions were about gone. Let me tell you, it was THE scariest thing I've ever experienced. You never want to hear a cop roll down your street with the speaker blaring saying - "This is your Level Three Notification ... LEAVE NOW!!". I was prepared, but nothing really prepares you for that kind of stress. NOTHING.

A state trooper came by Wednesday morning and based on my address, said It'd be safe to return home but that we're still on a Level One notice, so my suitcase is still packed. Made it home on fumes but still was no power Wi-Fi or phone service (land line OR cell) until this morning. Was lucky to find a nearby gas station open early this morning before the power went out AGAIN.

Hey, I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for those affected by these sorts of things. Even those who have lost their homes. Life comes at ya sometimes and you deal with it. I'm lucky beyond belief to this point in time. But the frequency and intensity of these weather events, especially the historically unprecedented ones such as we just had here on the coast would be enough to make even the most hardcore Denier think twice.

Donald will probably deny the west coast federal assistance because we didn't rake our forest floors well enough and he hates our governors. Sad

I think Dana7360 lives in my general vicinity. You okay?

Glad you and your dog (and your home) made it ok

If you understood the size & scope of the sun...you would understand that man has nothing to do with the climate changing.

Nobody denies that the climate is changing...it always has & it always will. But how did we warm up out of the ice age with no SUV's driving around?

You view climate change and extreme weather events that are killing people and destroying their homes as "Funny".

Fuck you :finger3:

Here is a good article on the causes of the wildfires, and measures that can be taken to reduce the damage....

It also lays out California's failures in detail (such as the lack of fire prevention)...

Y'all don't see that extreme weather events of all kinds as evidence that you consistently ignore. Move to CA, OR or WA right now if you don't believe it. I live on the Central Coast Oregon and had to evacuate. When I came back yesterday, my house was still here but only due to an act of God - The weather changed from 60-80 MPH hot east winds to the more normal cool air off the Pacific Ocean. If it had changed one day later, my neighbors and I would have lost our homes and everything in them. The fire would likely have burned all the way down to the beach.

Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D. We get 40-50 inches of rain each year which makes us damn near fireproof. No mas, and If you Deniers had live through what I just did ya might feel differently. No phone service, no power, no place to go because the hotels were all shut down and the ones open an hour or two away were full up. I also had little fuel in my truck too sparse to attempt a run south. 101 northbound was closed. And of course, 101 southbound was a parking lot with everyone and their dogs attempting to flee.

So my dog and I camped in a state park on the beach for three days, trying as best we could to stay inside as ashes about the width of a baseball rained down rained ONTO THE FREAKING BEACH. wondering whether my home was still there as I looked up on occasion at the flames. Red Cross brought us hot food and coffee from time to time. They saved our asses to put it mildly as by Wednesday my provisions were about gone. Let me tell you, it was THE scariest thing I've ever experienced. You never want to hear a cop roll down your street with the speaker blaring saying - "This is your Level Three Notification ... LEAVE NOW!!". I was prepared, but nothing really prepares you for that kind of stress. NOTHING.

A state trooper came by Wednesday morning and based on my address, said It'd be safe to return home but that we're still on a Level One notice, so my suitcase is still packed. Made it home on fumes but still was no power Wi-Fi or phone service (land line OR cell) until this morning. Was lucky to find a nearby gas station open early this morning before the power went out AGAIN.

Hey, I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for those affected by these sorts of things. Even those who have lost their homes. Life comes at ya sometimes and you deal with it. I'm lucky beyond belief to this point in time. But the frequency and intensity of these weather events, especially the historically unprecedented ones such as we just had here on the coast would be enough to make even the most hardcore Denier think twice.

Donald will probably deny the west coast federal assistance because we didn't rake our forest floors well enough and he hates our governors. Sad

It’s weather not climate! When will you learn something?

Blame the fires on global warming? They just had a freaking snow storm in Colorado. Maybe if you Oregonors stop whining and take control of the arsons and anarchy things might turn around.

Yep, I talked to someone in Colorado Springs today to get a late bill taken care of. It was snowing there, which in early September would be included as an extreme weather event. Extreme weather and CC have NOTHING to do with hot and cold - Ya freaking MOron :rolleyes:

150226214526-inhofe-snowball-senate-floor-00000516-large-169.jpg

Blame the fires on global warming? They just had a freaking snow storm in Colorado. Maybe if you Oregonors stop whining and take control of the arsons and anarchy things might turn around.

Yep, I talked to someone in Colorado Springs today to get a late bill taken care of. It was snowing there, which in early September would be included as an extreme weather event. Extreme weather and CC have NOTHING to do with hot and cold - Ya freaking MOron :rolleyes:

150226214526-inhofe-snowball-senate-floor-00000516-large-169.jpg
Cold doesn't have anything to do with snow???

What a fucking retard!!!!

giphy.gif

I hope California burns to the ground

And fuck you too wishing death and destruction on 35 million fellow humans. JESUS :icon_rolleyes:

And fuck you too wishing death and destruction on 35 million fellow humans. JESUS :icon_rolleyes:

Is that how many people Biden is going to tell us died in the wildfires this week????

At this rate, Biden will be sure to win the election, because the only voters left by November will be the dead ones!!!

Last edited:
California has always had wildfires every summer. But in the last few years, many fires have been intentionally started. The PTSB are blaming it on "climate change" of course, which apparently has worked well on some people. People need to wake the hell up, the environment is being used as a tool for power grabs...the true environmentalism movement was hijacked by criminals who have been lying to the public and creating fear / panic so they can bring about their globalist agendas, like Agenda 21/2030, etc.

I’ll just be blunt. Those that deny anthropogenic Climate change are among the most obtuse individuals on the planet. The scientific evidence is overwhelming and the empirical evidence everywhere.

Last edited:
Well first of all antifa is starting those fires
2nd Oregon isn't under water like you've been predicting for a hundred years.
And third. You seam to be feeding your fat ass every day so the climate isn't denying you anything.

Is there ANYTHING bad you haven't blamed on AntiFa. Provide evidence or STFU.
Thank you in advance for shutting TFU up as you NEVER have anything interesting to say.

You let crazy environmentalists control your areas. You can live with nature and conquer it. There are more people living in more areas of potential issues. The crazy extremist politicians need to go. You can see their nuts and power hungry.

Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D.

Since when?

Since weather has been documented on west coast or Oregon?
Guessing since mid 1850s latest. Do you have contrary evidence of a gazillion alarm fire in Lincoln City??
Look dude, you can sit back and leave this mess to your grandchildren. I for one will NOT.

Once it burns then they will stop complaining and there will be more room for illegals

Forum List

Back