A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

This.

Attachments

• umbrella (1).jpeg
    umbrella (1).jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 13
First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.
Then shut up already because everything you're saying about them is a lie.
But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.
What sort of communist totalitarian trairor are you anyways.
anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.
If the restaurant refuses service, that is one thing, but waitresses and bartenders cannot be allowed to access customers' medical records.
I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Business owners aren't minding their own business when ask intrusive medical questions of customers and they need to do hard time prison 20–30 years for all that pimping and procuring, prostitution and vaccination shit.

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

Your jackboots fit you perfectly, bub.

Apparently it's being discovered that the Vaccine is not that effective over time and may be more detrimental than helpful depends on who's fairy tale you believe. I believe nothing coming from our Govt. When Perception is more important than facts. Your boy said it not me

It's not a vaccine. The mRNA jabs are just experimental medical treatments (despite the fake FDA approval for the Pfizer one). mRNA "vaccines" have been shown to cause Antibody-Dependent Enhancement and to result in more severe reactions to virus when encountered post treatment.

Then shut up already because everything you're saying about them is a lie.

What sort of communist totalitarian trairor are you anyways.

If the restaurant refuses service, that is one thing, but waitresses and bartenders cannot be allowed to access customers' medical records.

Business owners aren't minding their own business when ask intrusive medical questions of customers and they need to do hard time prison 20–30 years for all that pimping and procuring, prostitution and vaccination shit.

You're over the top. Their medical records are not being violated and you know it. It's no different to producing a driver's license.
As for going to jail protecting others, don't make me vomit. How ridiculous.

You're over the top. Their medical records are not being violated and you know it. It's no different to producing a driver's license.
As for going to jail protecting others, don't make me vomit. How ridiculous.
Have you taken all your shots and do you plan to take any others they offer?

I understand very well thank you very much. I've had the initial two doses and a booster shot last week.

I did it because it was the right thing for me to do.

However, I also believe in the concept of Liberty. If someone else doesn't get the vaccine it is fine with me.

I am not a fucking pathetic Karen that is going to tell you how to live your life.

I would like for you to pull your head out of your Libtard ass but I am not going to make you do it. Just ridicule you if you don't.
It's good that you are at least smart enought to have gotten vaxxed but you are pushing that liberty shit a little too far. All rights have limitations, and in this case the right to go unvaxxed ends where the need to ensure public health begins.

I will add that you seem to have a faulty understanding of the Karen meme. This has noting to do with white privelidge

Ummm....the vaccinated carry the disease and spread it around.

Not as frequently as the unvaxxed. Furthermore the unvaxxed are less likely to follow other health and safety protocols like masking, social distancing or hand washing.

I haven't had a cold, flu or pneumonia since all this began. As someone who spends half the winter sick with of of these things, I think I may be keeping the mask for day to day shopping and riding transit.

Forum List

Back