A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

Our entire foundation of medical ethics is built on informed consent. That’s it. Nothing else. “Take the vaccine or else” is not informed consent. “The vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaxed” is an oxymoron. The vaccine doesn’t work. It was never going to work. I’ve made a few threads on this months ago, and have proven to be 100% correct. SARS COV 2 is a rapidly mutating RNA virus. Same sort of deal as HIV. It’s not that we can’t make a vaccine to HIV or rona, it’s that by the time we do, the virus escapes the vaccine. This vaccine was never going to work. Big pharma saw dollar signs with a vaccine and boosters every 6 months. At best it provides a few months protection from “serious symptoms”. IT DOES NOT STOP THE VACCINATED FROM CATCHING AND SPREADING THE DISEASE. That completely blows up your dogs shit argument. Here’s the other problem, they made the decision to use the spike protein in the vaccine. The very same that is causing the crazy micro clotting and inflammation that sets covid apart from the standard flu. They did a half ass job at engineering it not to travel from the injection site, and they did an even worse job at testing whether or not it travels. It clearly does. It’s no wonder we’ve seen an explosion in vaccine injury’s and deaths. And that’s with severely underreported numbers. Ask yourself, why did Sweden, Denmark, and now the Netherlands ban the vaccine for males born after 91?
Apparently you have several doctorate degrees in advance virology and epidemiology from the finest medical schools known to human kind. Please share more of your moronic propaganda and lies er vast knowledge and expertise .We hang on your every word oh wise one

First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.
Doesn't that depend on who is wearing the tights?

Apparently you have several doctorate degrees in advance virology and epidemiology from the finest medical schools known to human kind. Please share more of your moronic propaganda and lies er vast knowledge and expertise .We hang on your every word oh wise one
I’m a MSRN, been a nurse for a decade now. I’m sorry, do you actually have a disagreement with anything I said, or just appeals to authority? Are you trying to argue that medical ethics aren’t built on informed consent? Or that the vaccine doesn’t use the spike protein? Or that the it doesn’t travel from the injection site as one European country after another are banning the vaccine for people under 30 because of the explosion of myocarditis. Turns out 10 year olds and myocarditis don’t mix. Where’s the myocarditis coming from? Are you arguing that the vaccine stops both infection and spread? Not even the manufacturers attempt that one. Are you arguing that covid isn’t a rapidly mutating RNA virus? That there’s more antigens on the singular spike protein than antigens on the entire virus itself? What exactly is your argument?

Forum List

Back