Putin bans mandatory vaccinations in Russia.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that mandating coronavirus vaccinations would be “impractical and impossible” amid an ongoing debate on how to ramp up the country’s slow Covid-19 vaccine take-up.
Ex-Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev kicked off the debate last week by publicly supporting compulsory vaccinations, only to reiterate their voluntary nature later. At least one Russian region also reversed an earlier decision to make the jab compulsory.
“It’s impractical and impossible to introduce mandatory vaccination,” Putin said at an economic meeting broadcast on state television.
“Citizens themselves must realize this need and understand that if they don’t get vaccinated, they may face a very serious and even deadly danger,” he said.

He didn't ban, he gave his opinion.

The Sputnik vaccine isn't exactly all that great....less than 60% efficacy. I think Sinopharm (Chinese vaccine) is slightly better but not by much. India's vaccine is running around the same number.

All the non-mRNA vaccines have been having all the usual side effects that the scare mongers have been peddling. Of course in small numbers...so any vaccine is better than no vaccine.

Russia used to be the atheist Godless empire. Now we are.
AND NONE OF THE IDIOTS SEE IT but if we dug a bunch of holes and covered the top with mats by the end of the week all the idiots would fall into those holes then we would just go around burying them. No more democrats and wouldn't be wasting any bullets. It's a win, win.

Great. Move to Russia

That's the answer? You leftists made us worse than they are so we should move there? I have a better idea: since you love overpowering government so much, why don't you leftists move there, or China, or North Korea, or Cuba? Why change this place into something worse than they have?

No, Russia is still an atheist, godless empire, completely lacking in morals or decency. The USA has lost all moral authority after electing Donald Trump.
It’s okay. Biden here is to save us, and unite us. First we must kill all babies and inject all of our children and adults with a vaccine that killed all the animals in trials. Then we can gain all our morals back

Russia used to be the atheist Godless empire. Now we are.
I been saying the past 20 years Russia is much more like the country our forefathers fought for where we are like they are under the days of Stalin.

Russia is following the lead of Japen who has ALSO done this as has sweeden.:yes_text12:

I saw on a program this evening where Putin has banned mandatory vaccinations in Russia. If true, people have more freedom in Russia than we do here.
More freedom IN FUCKING RUSSIA than in America.
:laughing0301:

But I am coming around on the injections. There's an injection I want to make mandatory for certain people that currently exists in huge, unused supplies, and it is readily available. I would even be willing to provide it for free. It's call the FMJ injection, and it's a great cure for collectivism.

What say you?

Forum List

Back