A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
First off, I would like to say that I don't support mandatory vaccinations.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

But at the same time I also believe that people who choose not to be vaccinated should be restricted and what they are allowed to do in public.

anti-vaxxers claim that their rights are being violated when a restaurant refuses them service because they don't have a vaccine report card. I guess that they believe that it's their right to do whatever they want someone on else's property,.

I am all for them being allowed to choose not to get the vaccine but they shouldn't complain when business owners tell them to take their business elsewhere. their right to control their own body does not include the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

Get your shot. Wear a mask for the rest of your life. Quit bitching.

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others​

I am not an anti-vaxxer but find I am rarely concerned about the tights of others.

A nti-Vaxers Say theirs rights are being infringed upon, but don't care about the tights of others​

I am not an anti-vaxxer but find I am rarely concerned about the tights of others.
Yeah there are a lot of people like that who bitched about their own rights being violated even when they're not, but didn't think they should have the right to do whatever they want and ignore the rights of everyone else.

These people tend to be either on the far right or the far left. And either side complains about this same thing being done by the other side while ignoring it whatever it occurs on their own side.

but don't care about the tights of others​

I totally care about the tights of others ...

image.jpg

They're all about "rights" and "freedoms", until someone else's "rights" and "freedoms" show up.

More than anything else, they're eternal victims. Just like the orange buffoon they so adore.

Businesses have an obligation to keep both their customers and their employees safe. They can be sued if they don't. So as a business owner, I really don't want you around. You're a big risk to both my staff and my other customers.

I don't want to be sued. That would put me out of business, and the past year and a half have been rough enough. The unvaxxed will not be welcomed, and deservedly so.

Ummm....the vaccinated carry the disease and spread it around.

Apparently it's being discovered that the Vaccine is not that effective over time and may be more detrimental than helpful depends on who's fairy tale you believe. I believe nothing coming from our Govt. When Perception is more important than facts. Your boy said it not me

They will have to kill me to get that bio-weapon sh*t in me and I will shoot any stupid son of a b!tch who tries to force it on me!
Anyone trying to force anyone to get those "vaccinations" should be dragged to the Hague to be tried for crimes against humanity under the Nuremberg code.

Businesses have an obligation to keep both their customers and their employees safe. They can be sued if they don't. So as a business owner, I really don't want you around. You're a big risk to both my staff and my other customers.

I don't want to be sued. That would put me out of business, and the past year and a half have been rough enough. The unvaxxed will not be welcomed, and deservedly so.
You should probably be out of business if you are stupid enough to believe the garbage the CDC is spewing. Vaccinated people are dying also. This Vax is no more than a therapeutic it doesn't prevent infection or spread how stupid are you... you don't need you to respond we already know from your post.

As a restaurant owner, do your customers have the right to see the health certificates of every one of your employees?

Forum List

Back