a new Cuba?

Bay of Pigs.
Yea, that was a bit later. What I suggested is that the U.S. (having the benefit of hindsight) SHOULD have invaded immediately upon Castro taking Havana. But that's easy for me to say many years later.

I have yet to lick Ted Cruz's fighting boots...
Ted Cruz advocates for less government rules, less government taxation and for more freedom for average Americans. You support the folks that believe in total government control of every facet of a person's life. Yea, you're a boot-licker.

Ted Cruz advocates for less government rules, less government taxation and for more freedom for average Americans. You support the folks that believe in total government control of every facet of a person's life. Yea, you're a boot-licker.
Yeah, Ted is so forealz...He just makes you all squishy inside...I have yet to see any member of govt, Repub or Dem who allows us to live with less taxes and more freedom in the last fifty years.

Yeah, Ted is so forealz...He just makes you all squishy inside...I have yet to see any member of govt, Repub or Dem who allows us to live with less taxes and more freedom in the last fifty years.
Trump was neither Republican nor Democrat. He lowered taxes and reduced regulations and guys like you hated Trump.

In the 1890s America supported the Cuban independence movement leading to the Spanish American war. What will happen now?
We have been over there continuously trying to instigate the overthrow of the government. It's a tiny island that is no threat to the US. I lived closer to Cuba than I did the mainland for almost a decade. So, lets say that you manage to overthrow the government. WTF do you really win? The ability to have hotels and gambling owned by multinational corporations?

You guys act like nobody does business over there. No. The US doesn't do business over there. Other countries fly in and out.

You guys act like nobody does business over there. No. The US doesn't do business over there. Other countries fly in and out.
By the same token, many countries do business with North Korea, which literally operates death camps. Therefore, we should too, right?

You mean like how they stationed nuclear missiles there that could kill tens of millions of Americans?
The exact same island. Yep. Castro is still dead. They don't get much more dead than him.

We have been over there continuously trying to instigate the overthrow of the government. It's a tiny island that is no threat to the US. I lived closer to Cuba than I did the mainland for almost a decade. So, lets say that you manage to overthrow the government. WTF do you really win? The ability to have hotels and gambling owned by multinational corporations?

Uh...the people will have an income and wont be ruled by a ruthless dictator?
There's a reason why other countries dont invest in Cuba.

By the same token, many countries do business with North Korea, which literally operates death camps. Therefore, we should too, right?
NO. Not by the same token. Unification has been the end game for quite awhile and Obama was all about that. The question continues to be who gets to run the show afterwards. In fact, I remember Obama was hell bent on that angle.

Uh...the people will have an income and wont be ruled by a ruthless dictator?
There's a reason why other countries dont invest in Cuba.
Cuba is not like it was under Fidel Castro. Further, other countries go there on vacation and spend money. Cuba officials are involved in other countries.

Don't you fret cupcake the US has secret prisons all over da world that we can do as we please to prisoners. Why the US still has legal slavery in prisons.

Don't you fret cupcake the US has secret prisons
Yea, being filled by protestors who had the audacity to enter into the Capitol to take selfies. Solitary confinement with many months of incarceration in a federal gulag, er, prison. You see, you don't believe in law because you don't believe in its equal application. You're all for a police-state, as long as it's your side that's running it.

Forum List

Back