Joe Biden Says We Might Be Headed For War

(Sorry, I don't know what else to put here. :/)

One world news? Really? I did not know you were Indian.
I wouldn't start running to ground anytime soon. Joe was pretty low key, not alarming in any way, but accurately stating facts of Russia, interference and everything else. Who knows, with somebody that will look them in the eye, maybe they won't be so cavalier in their interference. Very unlikely anything will come to a head in the next 3 years without direct military (fool hardy) action.

1627499545398.png

That would explain why they're pushing a bill in the senate to have women sign up for selective service.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Good lord. He is either mumbling ridiculous shit that makes no sense, or you cant hear what he is saying.
What an embarrassment.
I'd take the lack of volume, any day. That's the first time I've seen him make sense and complete a thought since he was installed in the office. It's true that he's calling out the wrong nation but at least he was able to carry a theme to completion for once.
If we make it through until 2024 without seeing a major war in Taiwan and or Ukraine, it will be by the grace of God alone. Xi, and to a lesser extent, Putin, both have to know they'll not get a chance like this again and they won't be able to resist a little land grab. If either or both of them decide to jump, I really wonder who will be making the call on our response?

I have no proof of it but it obviously isn't this geriatric train wreck. My best guess is a small group of people whose names we'll never hear and the guy sitting in the CEO chair is the Tan Messiah. America is in greater peril, existential peril, than at any point in our history since the Revolution.
If the shit gets up in the fan, Democrats in my little part of paradise better keep a low profile and STFU if they want to stay safe. That party has engaged in a coup and is trying its best to pass laws that will make their power permanent through federalizing our elections using the same means of cheating that they used in 2020.

Joe Biden said that Russia is already trying to interfere in the course of the US congressional elections, which are scheduled for autumn next year.
The elections are just scheduled, and Russia is already interfering... In the absence of new topics, Joe Biden is plagiarizing himself.

One world news? Really? I did not know you were Indian.
I wouldn't start running to ground anytime soon. Joe was pretty low key, not alarming in any way, but accurately stating facts of Russia, interference and everything else. Who knows, with somebody that will look them in the eye, maybe they won't be so cavalier in their interference. Very unlikely anything will come to a head in the next 3 years without direct military (fool hardy) action.
Vladimir Vladimirovich isn't an insane warmonger and understands power a lot better than Biden OR the guy who's pulling Biden's strings. He doesn't mind getting in our face and playing the tough guy because that's his style. You should read his biography, a very insightful look into his personality. He was training with a unit of KGB to prepare for an assignment in the west during the cold war - a VERY strict, demanding course of study for the select few - and he got dropped because he got into a fistfight with three guys outside a pub. He broke one of their arms and they broke his career path.

In short, he's a crime boss with a short man's attitude and nukes. He will take advantage where he finds it but he's nowhere near the level of threat that Xi poses to us. Xi has stepped forward into Mao's shoes and has consolidated the power to the point where he is China's newest Emperor. He's pushing at all of his borders and his mouthpieces are making threats, regularly. Rather than wasting time growling at Putin, we'd be better served by some intense, out of the public eye, negotiating and planning with all of our Pacific allies.

As it stands now, if Xi chose to gobble up Taiwan, he could probably do it and Biden wouldn't do anything except raise hell and levy sanctions. IF that happened, China would own the Pacific going forward. No U.S. ally in the region, not even Japan or Oz would trust us to help them in a similar instance. THAT would be the beginning of the end of American power projection in the east and it would mark the descent into second-class status and insecurity for our citizens and even military around the world. That in itself wouldn't be a tragedy, IMO, but until the CCP is firmly in the driver's seat and at the top, we run a very real risk of falling into the Thucydides Trap. Thucydides Trap: Definition, Theory & Historical Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

A shooting war with China would end quickly or quickly escalate to a nuclear exchange. My guess is that China will reabsorb Taiwan within the next couple of years and the U.S. will do nothing kinetic at all. I hope the leaders in Taipei do the same thing to their island that the Czars did with Russia when they were invaded. Scorched earth, total destruction of any and all usable infrastructure, and kill as many invaders as possible before falling - like Hong Kong - into slavery to the CCP.

Forum List

Back