Is Kevin having buyer's remorse over refusing to seat ANY of his choices on House Insurrection committee?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, Kevin....you had a chance to place repubs on the committee who were not trump humpers, determined to undermine and be fact stoppers. But you whined like a little boy and took your ball and walked away. Now the entire country will see and hear the facts of the trump insurrection.

Live with it.....

Last edited:

Well, Kevin....you had a chance to place repubs on the committee who were not trump humpers, determined to undermine the be fact stoppers. But you whined like a little boy and took your ball and walked away. Now the entire country will see and hear the facts of the trump insurrection.

Live with it.....

Now the entire country will see and hear the facts of the trump insurrection.

and see and hear Pelosi's pet kangaroos arrange Trumps 3rd Impeachment

Well, Kevin....you had a chance to place repubs on the committee who were not trump humpers, determined to undermine the be fact stoppers. But you whined like a little boy...
I've run into multiple Trumpsters who didn't know that the GQP had a chance to have a lot more influence in this committee and chose to run. I guess they aren't told about that in their universe. Understandable.

The attacked the Capitol, they attacked our electoral process, and now they're attacking the cops. They must think this is a good look for them.

I've run into multiple Trumpsters who didn't know that the GQP had a chance to have a lot more influence in this committee and chose to run. I guess they aren't told about that in their universe. Understandable.

The attacked the Capitol, they attacked our electoral process, and now they're attacking the cops. They must think this is a good look for them.
FOX probably spun it as Nancy refusing to seat any of Kevin's choices. Nope, the majority of his choices were fine. But he wanted someone on there who would crash the hearings. He didn't get it....and I bet he is now sorry. This hearing was one of the most devastating to the repub party that I ever witnessed.

FOX probably spun it as Nancy refusing to seat any of Kevin's choices. Nope, the majority of his choices were fine. But he wanted someone on there who would crash the hearings. He didn't get it....and I bet he is now sorry. This hearing was one of the most devastating to the repub party that I ever witnessed.
Yeah, I was a little surprised at how aggressive some of the statements by the cops were.

Good for them. They've been attacked and threatened, and that was AFTER January 6th.

What a fuckin' disgrace the GQP has become.

Yeah, I was a little surprised at how aggressive some of the statements by the cops were.

Good for them. They've been attacked and threatened, and that was AFTER January 6th.

What a fuckin' disgrace the GQP has become.
I think it was shameful of McCarthy to refuse to even meet with the police and for the Republicans to not even listen to their testimony. It shouldn’t be partisan.

I think it was shameful of McCarthy to refuse to even meet with the police and for the Republicans to not even listen to their testimony. It shouldn’t be partisan.
These guys are absolutely paralyzed now by their base. Obviously it's not unusual for politicians to pander, but holy crap, this has just been shameless and craven. "It was just a tour", attacking the cops. Incredible.

Well, Kevin....you had a chance to place repubs on the committee who were not trump humpers, determined to undermine and be fact stoppers. But you whined like a little boy and took your ball and walked away. Now the entire country will see and hear the facts of the trump insurrection.

Live with it.....

Why would there be any "remorse"? Speaker Pelosi didn't want any Trumpsters on the panel and wanted to keep it strictly partisan. Anyone he chose wouldn't have been "acceptable " to her, so why bother?

Meanwhile, Nancy and Chuck are pushing for an expanded "Capitol Police" presence in several locations across the country. Their mission will be routing out "radicals" through intel gathering. THAT is chilling and any American who wants it is on a path to supporting real tyranny in this nation that will eventually bite THEM, as well.

Meanwhile, Nancy and Chuck are pushing for an expanded "Capitol Police" presence in several locations across the country. Their mission will be routing out "radicals" through intel gathering. THAT is chilling and any American who wants it is on a path to supporting real tyranny in this nation that will eventually bite THEM, as well.

Veiled maybe's and threats.
Fuck 'em!

Why would there be any "remorse"? Speaker Pelosi didn't want any Trumpsters on the panel and wanted to keep it strictly partisan. Anyone he chose wouldn't have been "acceptable " to her, so why bother?
You are are out of touch with the process, and how McCarthy fucked it up.

Do your homework before you post inaccurate comments.

I love the fact that Pelosi has finally cleaved our Country in half with this purely partisan politicized commission and that Kevin gave her no quarter!

Onward and forward.
She did not, the fact that Kevin took all his men out, its him that went partisan.

Forum List

Back