A modest proposal regarding Soros

are you not able to read? you proved that....this is what was typed---"Legal I mean"....pretty straight forward......not what you, a SCUM demonRAT , wants it to mean....after all, SCUM demonRATS voted for a pedophile----what are the normal people supposed to think

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Why don't you ask Trump about bankruptcy? He's the expert.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS.

Ask the UK about Soros, he single handily nearly destroyed their economy via shorting the Pound back in '92.
He started the snowball effect.
I'm not even bringing in religion, it had nothing to do what that asshole did.

Ask Americans what Ronald Reagan did for corporatism - gutting anti-trust legislation, and promting free trade deals. What did the Koch Brothers do to the American workers supporting off-shoring, and crushing unions?

Soros did nothing illegal, just like Trump did nothing illegal in personally profitting from putting all his corporations into bankruptcy. But you had no problem with what Trump did.

Ask Americans what Ronald Reagan did for corporatism - gutting anti-trust legislation, and promting free trade deals. What did the Koch Brothers do to the American workers supporting off-shoring, and crushing unions?

Soros did nothing illegal, just like Trump did nothing illegal in personally profitting from putting all his corporations into bankruptcy. But you had no problem with what Trump did.
You've never were involved with 500 business entities have you? Trump has, and failed with 7 of them.
You need to understand what a bankruptcy is, and which one has Trump used.
Look at Chapter 7 bankruptcy, look at chapter 11 bankruptcy, and look at chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Now do your own research and see which one, or ones that Trumpt used.

By the way, if you had been involved with 500 businesses, I would bet the farm you would have failed
more than you succeeded. Get a grip foreigner. :eusa_whistle:

He has certainly poured tons of money into getting woke prosectors in office around the nation, and his/their policies cause higher crime, deaths, etc. In the name of “equity”.

Yes ma’am, your child was killed by a sprayed bullet in a drive by from a recently released criminal… but that person needed to be let out of jail because of their skin color to fulfill quotas. Isn’t it empowering to be an ally to equity? Sorry your child had to die in the name of our cause, Hope the funeral isn’t too expensive!”

You've never were involved with 500 business entities have you? Trump has, and failed with 7 of them.
Look at Chapter 7 bankruptcy, look at chapter 11 bankruptcy, and look at chapter 13 bankruptcy.

By the way, if you had been involved with 500 businesses, I would bet the farm you would have failed

Trump didn’t fail at 7 businesses. He failed at hundreds of other businessses as well but sold them off and didn’t go bankrupt. Everything from Trump vodka to Trump Mortgages, and even Trump University or Trump steaks - all failures but no bankruptcies.

Soros has a hard on for Western civilization for a long time. from the things I have read he thinks he is a god and justifies his actions with that. A dangerous creepy guy. What medical miracle do you think is keeping his sorry ass alive? Think it will ever be share d with our elderly?
Where are these things you've "read"? Link them to us. Maybe you'd like to suggest he uses the blood of gentile babies to stay alive............that one is fairly common in the anti-semite crowd.

He has certainly poured tons of money into getting woke prosectors in office around the nation, and his/their policies cause higher crime, deaths, etc. In the name of “equity”.

Yes ma’am, your child was killed by a sprayed bullet in a drive by from a recently released criminal… but that person needed to be let out of jail because of their skin color to fulfill quotas. Isn’t it empowering to be an ally to equity? Sorry your child had to die in the name of our cause, Hope the funeral isn’t too expensive!”
What are "prosectors"?

No, I'm absolutely correct.

Steve Kroft: Do you believe in God?
Soros: No

Soros is a devout, practicing Atheist.

Do you think he was lying to his friends in the Lame Stream Media?

I've been involved in MORE THAN 500 business entities both as a banker and as a law clerk providing due diligence and financing for more than 40 years, including working with some of the largest construction and project management companies in the world.

I started following Donald Trump's business career in the late 70's. His only success was Trump Tower, and his TV show. He's lost money at everything else, except laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

So do you want to go after rich political donors regardless of who they donate to … or just those that donate to Dems

500 businesses? Bullshit. How many of those "businesses" were just shell corporations set up by Trump & his band of thieves to dodge taxes, liability & were outright scams?

Trump ran 500 businesses? Name them.

I've been involved in MORE THAN 500 business entities both as a banker and as a law clerk providing due diligence and financing for more than 40 years, including working with some of the largest construction and project management companies in the world.

I started following Donald Trump's business career in the late 70's. His only success was Trump Tower, and his TV show. He's lost money at everything else, except laundering money for Russian oligarchs.
If Trump's old man didn't bail his stupid ass out numerous times he would have ended up running fleabag motels in the Bowery, renting out rooms to drunken winos, druggies & washed out hookers.

The real movers & shakers of N.Y.C. real estate considered Trump a joke. A buffoon with a big mouth.

Sure you did, sure you did. :rolleyes-41:
Boy, you nuts sure can spew out the lies and avoid the actual facts.
Which chapter of bankruptcy did Trump file in his bankruptcies?
Why avoid the facts darling? Now go make me a ham and cheese sammich.

Deporting Soros back to Hungary would be a good idea. Prime Minister Orban has had anti-Soros legislation passed.
Sadly, the international Jew banker is a US citizen.

I'm just spitballing here, but maybe we could put him in a FEMA camp?

Victator Orban's Hungary is heading in that direction, so I understand where you are coming from.

Shut the fuck up yourself. You made the claim. Or can't your chickenshit ass back up your bulldog mouth?
You stated, "500 businesses? Bullshit. How many of those "businesses" were just shell corporations set up by Trump & his band of thieves to dodge taxes, liability & were outright scams?"
What were the shell corporations to dodge taxes? Which were outright scams?
Come on, you said it, now produce it, or....shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back