A modest proposal regarding Soros

Don't kid yourself, they aren't mutually exclusive.
If capitalism cared about your unusual definition of “morals” then it wouldn’t be capitalism.

The free market is good because it corrects problems in the economy, like when England attempted to artificially inflate their currency value.

The law doesn't mean a thing to you.
are you not able to read? you proved that....this is what was typed---"Legal I mean"....pretty straight forward......not what you, a SCUM demonRAT , wants it to mean....after all, SCUM demonRATS voted for a pedophile----what are the normal people supposed to think

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Can anyone point out what Soros has ever done that is illegal?

Other than being a RW Boogeyman

The final battle will not turn out that way. Gives you something to look forward to.
Cool. Just so we are clear you’re talking about defeating a supposed immoral Jewish dude in a final battle.

But maybe we will find a way to take all his belongings first because the right is morally superior.

Deporting Soros back to Hungary would be a good idea. Prime Minister Orban has had anti-Soros legislation passed.
There was a death sentence handed down for Soros, should he land in the Philippines, by former President Duterte. I don't know if that still holds under the new president, but sending Soros there might be an ideal location.

Soros is smart enough to ruin our country and have us pay for the privilege of destroying us. His ".orgs" rake in millions and millions.
Watching football today? The NFL pays alms to Soros...

We could wise up and expel him and his .orgs from our country, like his own country did, but because he has the whole left party on his payroll, that isn't going to happen. Everything Trump went through after he was elected was the direct result of the plan laid out and explained at a 3 day seminar held by Soros and Pelosi right after the election. Soros owns us. He wins...

Soros has a hard on for Western civilization for a long time. from the things I have read he thinks he is a god and justifies his actions with that. A dangerous creepy guy. What medical miracle do you think is keeping his sorry ass alive? Think it will ever be share d with our elderly?
Care to share what things you've "read"?

Forum List

Back