A modest proposal regarding Soros

You've never were involved with 500 business entities have you? Trump has, and failed with 7 of them.
You need to understand what a bankruptcy is, and which one has Trump used.
Look at Chapter 7 bankruptcy, look at chapter 11 bankruptcy, and look at chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Now do your own research and see which one, or ones that Trumpt used.

By the way, if you had been involved with 500 businesses, I would bet the farm you would have failed
more than you succeeded. Get a grip foreigner. :eusa_whistle:
The vast majority of Trump's 500 "businesses" don't do anything, parrot.

They create nothing.

The ones that have a real function are losing money hand over fist.

Trump doesn't even develop any new real estate any more. He hasn't in a long, long time. No banks will touch him any more. Even the overseas banks have been burned by him and won't touch him any more.

So if an ACTUAL real estate developer wants to put Trump's name on their building, they pay him a fee and a part of the profits. That's what most of those "500 businesses" do or did. They collect fees for Trump's name.

That's it.

I seriously doubt there is a big market for the Trump name any more, though.

The net worth of Donald Trump has been plummeting for some time.

Oh, I see now.

You all want to kill Democrats for doing the same things Republicans are allowed to do.

It all makes sense now.

citizens-united.jpg
I'd prefer voting them out and keeping them and Soros out of our lives. You must be the killer. What Republicans would you like to murder in their sleep?

So if an ACTUAL real estate developer wants to put Trump's name on their building, they pay him a fee and a part of the profits. That's what most of those "500 businesses" do or did. They collect fees for Trump's name.

Those businesses are taking TRUMPs name off their business now

Turns away more patrons than it attracts

Soros helped the Nazis collect possessions from captured Jews. The Internet has zillions of articles about it but, most trying to absolve Soros.
They absolve Soros because it is bullshit.

Hateful propagandists keep spreading that bullshit. And parrots like you help to spread it.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

George Soros was born in 1930. Do the math, dipshit.

Soros's father acquired forged identity papers for his family and George went to live with a Hungarian official.

At the age of, what, NINE YEARS OLD, George accompanied his protector while the official went to a Jewish residence to take an inventory of their possessions.

Soros DID NOT help to confiscate any Jews' possessions.

Even if he had, which he didn't, he was nine years old, fuckwit.

Stop spreading bullshit.

As far as bankrupting Soros, I don't know if that is possible, but, maybe we could make contributions from his 'foundations' illegal to accept for campaign contributions.
Oh, wow.

Wow wow wow wow wow.

That is about as anti-democratic as it gets.

Holy fuck, you people really are Nazi wannabes. You want a one party system!

Wow.

Um...retard? Have you not heard of a bill of attainder? Have you not heard of Citizens United?

]
citizens-united.jpg

Insider trading is a felony.

Ask Martha Stewart about that.
Um...retard?

Soros was fined $2.2 million. That was his penalty. He appealed and lost.

Tell me, do you really want to go there? Do you want to talk about people who have committed fraud and what we should do to them?

Because I would love to have you on record.

Soros is a convicted felon with a serious criminal record in France.
A SERIOUS criminal record. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:

But somehow he was able to stay out of being transported to Devil's Island.
Somehow Trump was able to stay out of being transported to Rikers Island.

No, I'm absolutely correct.

Steve Kroft: Do you believe in God?
Soros: No

Soros is a devout, practicing Atheist.

Do you think he was lying to his friends in the Lame Stream Media?
Wrong. (((SOROS))) is Jewish.

I'd prefer voting them out and keeping them and Soros out of our lives. You must be the killer. What Republicans would you like to murder in their sleep?
The only people talking about killing people they hate are the Nazi wannabe tards in this topic.

Well, to be fair, they are too chickenshit to do their own wet work. They want to have someone else do it for them.

So stop projecting your own Nazi tendencies onto others, mm-kay?

Last edited:
Wrong. (((SOROS))) is Jewish.
Soros is not a practicing Jew. But Jews do Jew things, you know. Like destroying democracy, elevating Negroes, and giving money to humanitarian organizations which call out dictators the white wing love.

And for this, it is a moral imperative we lock them up and kill them.

The vast majority of Trump's 500 "businesses" don't do anything, parrot.

They create nothing.

The ones that have a real function are losing money hand over fist.

Trump doesn't even develop any new real estate any more. He hasn't in a long, long time. No banks will touch him any more. Even the overseas banks have been burned by him and won't touch him any more.

That's it.

I seriously doubt there is a big market for the Trump name any more, though.

The net worth of Donald Trump has been plummeting for some time.
President Trump is a multi-billionaire, despite all your yeahbuts.

President Trump is a multi-billionaire, despite all your yeahbuts.
Trump lies about his wealth. It was important to him to make Fortune's list and so he lied and cheated his way on there.

He is not worth anywhere near what he tells you rubes. He is certainly not Fortune 500 worthy.

All of the cheating he did is now coming to light. May I interest you in a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower?

Since running for president, Trump's wealth has dramatically declined.

He deserves it.

Just wondering out loud here:

Is there something that can be done to bankrupt Soros?

Legal I mean. It doesn’t seem probable. But fuck it. It might be worth a try.
Soros will soon face the God he denies, so.....

You don’t understand capitalism then. You can stick to whatever you call “morals”, but you will lose to someone without morals.
Guess that depends on what your definition of ‘lose’ is, doesn’t it?

Forum List

Back