A modest proposal for Administrative consideration

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I just wandered down to the depths. I found a bar at the end of the universe there. Got me to thinking.

This entire USMB joint needs some upgrading. So, here’s my recommendation. Hear me out to the bitter end — in case it sounds “crazy” at first.

I suggest the foundation for a very separate Forum be created. Let’s call it something cool and completely and totally original. Spitballing a bit here: Maybe something like “The Darth Cave.”

Maybe akin to the Little Rascals’ old “He Man Woman Haters Club,” but without the misogyny. The Darth Cave could be for conservatives only. Membership could be granted by (again with the whole “spitballing” thing) a Darth Cave management team having no necessary nexus to USMB management (Admins or Mods).

I realize that this would be a truly outrageous and totally unheard of concept.

Ok. You got me. I did hear of it before. And it isn’t totally original. But it could work.

Details could be worked out. Crusader Frank or Oddball could be like the Darth Father. I see the Darth Cave as actually being a spacecraft over Earth, in a geosynchronous orbit.

What could go wrong?

1642746226468.gif

Won't happen. Dems would get their feelers hurt; mods would still have to mod; this was done when we had Groups, but that function was removed...which pissed a lot of people off.

Good luck, but it ain't gonna happen since its already been done.
Well that’s certainly disappointing.

I could even change my username to something appropriate and never used before. Something like Darth Liability.

Ok. Ok. I need to fess up. It has been used before. Back on another Board, we had a Darth Group. I had some earlier username. ??? Forgot it. Anyway, some overtly hostile lib member assured me that me being a Darth would make me a Darth liability. I promptly stole the name and became “Darth Liability.” Later, I shortened it to just “Liability.”

Won't happen. Dems would get their feelers hurt; mods would still have to mod; this was done when we had Groups, but that function was removed...which pissed a lot of people off.

Good luck, but it ain't gonna happen since its already been done.
Alas. It sounded like a lovely place without all the high-pitched shrieking and whining.

I've got an idea. Let's just start ignoring "them" and they will eventually tire of not being able to start fights and they'll just slither back to their echo chambers.

Just put them in timeout like the bad little children they are.

Rightwing nutjobs already have FreeRepublic and Town Hall, commies already have Che Lives and Democratic Underground, faggots and pedo fans already have Debate Politics; they all come here to swap slogans and ridiculous economic and social theories with each other, and besides there aren't enough genuine conservatives here to make up a forum.

Alas. It sounded like a lovely place without all the high-pitched shrieking and whining.
See where that old hag Bones did the thumbs down on my posts? She is a broom riding skank and never comes upstairs unless its to be skanky. Already has her feelers hurt cuz she is a lib. Those of her skanky ilk would bombard any forum they deem bigoty or racist or or conservative or whatever. Disruption and typical gnashing and gnawing of teeth. Its what they live for. So nah...not gonna happen.

Gracie is correct it ain’t happening seeing message boards like this are for old folks that still live in the past and hate Twatter or Farsebook…
If I was 30 years younger and 40 pounds lighter, I would give you the "what for's' regarding your comment.
You're lucky, I tell ya. Wait....it's nap time.......

If I was 30 years younger and 40 pounds lighter, I would give you the "what for's' regarding your comment.
You're lucky, I tell ya. Wait....it's nap time.......
Why is it I picture you with a pudding cup, watching the Cosby Show, and reading this on your IPad and wondering why you have not smacked me yet for all the depends jokes…?

Truthfully, this board is a riot but at times I ask myself can we make it better but realize all of us are a pudding cup away from meeting the reaper, so it is best to keep it simple in my opinion…

Oh, if you ever met me you would laugh because I look like a wrestler and don’t even look my age…

Forum List

Back