Duh.

Is that a fact?

My inquiry is more about wondering what happened to people: Whether they just stopped posting, passed away, or got banned.

It's troubled territory to wander around in, when discussing banned members and official actions.

Send them a Private Message ... That would probably be your best course of action.
In fact ... You could make a group message if there were quite a few and didn't want to be too personal about it.

"Hey folks ... Just wondering if you were dead"

Does anyone know how this board deals with@JGalt 0 banned members? If someone gets a permanent ban, do their names and posts disappear and are no longer searchable?

If anyone can remember the names of previous members who received a permanent ban, please list some so I can test this.
Am i too late ?? This is the only forum that I haven't been canceled suspended removed or otherwise inflicted psychological harm.

This is the only board where I feel safe from tyranny, starkey will explain it...

It's troubled territory to wander around in, when discussing banned members and official actions.

Send them a Private Message ... That would probably be your best course of action.
In fact ... You could make a group message if there were quite a few and didn't want to be too personal about it.

Thanks. I see that in the rules now.

Forget I ever started this thread. :laughing0301:

1642439162597.png

Am i too late ?? This is the only word for that I haven't been canceled suspended removed or otherwise inflicted psychological harm.

This is the only board where I feel safe from tyranny, starkey will explain it...
You are all welcome to check my block list there may be some names for you

Well I don't know why I post here tonight I got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared negotiations will flare And I'm wonderin' how my account will fare

Mods to the left of me , rules to the right, here I am , Stuck with ignoring you

Yes I'm stuck with ignoring you, cause debating is such an ado
It's so hard to show my avatar face, Losing control, yeah, i'm all over the place

Mods on the left of me, rules to the right, Here I am, Stuck with ignoring you

Well you started out with nothing , and you say that you're a self made man
And your peers keep on postin', slap yer BS posts and say

SleeEEeeeze.... SleeeEEease.....

Try to make some sense of it all But I can see that it makes no sense at all
It' so cool to live on total ignore No more worries over forum decor

Mods to the left of me , no fight tonight, here I am , Stuck with ignoring you

Yes i'm stuck with ignoring you
Yes i am...

Stuck on ignoring you......

~S~ w/apologies to Steelers Wheel

Well I don't know why I post here tonight I got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared negotiations will flare And I'm wonderin' how my account will fare

Mods to the left of me , rules to the right, here I am , Stuck with ignoring you

Yes I'm stuck with ignoring you, cause debating is such an ado
It's so hard to show my avatar face, Losing control, yeah, i'm all over the place

Mods on the left of me, rules to the right, Here I am, Stuck with ignoring you

Well you started out with nothing , and you say that you're a self made man
And your peers keep on postin', slap yer BS posts and say

SleeEEeeeze.... SleeeEEease.....

Try to make some sense of it all But I can see that it makes no sense at all
It' so cool to live on total ignore No more worries over forum decor

Mods to the left of me , no fight tonight, here I am , Stuck with ignoring you

Yes i'm stuck with ignoring you
Yes i am...

Stuck on ignoring you......

~S~ w/apologies to Steelers Wheel

You Reservoir Dog.

If they don't respond, they're either dead, or banned

If they don't respond, they're either dead, or banned

I was kind of hoping they won the lottery and decided to take up skydiving, Formula 1 racing,
mountain climbing and finding the cure for cancer in their free time ... :dunno:

I mean your idea might be more probable ... But let's make lemonade instead.

Is that a fact?

My inquiry is more about wondering what happened to people: Whether they just stopped posting, passed away, or got banned.
People know Biden is a criminal extortionist. People know Biden has advanced dementia. People know the Deep State is pulling puppet strings on Biden. Americans are sick of hearing the truth about Biden's incompetence day in and day out, they just want Biden to ride off into the sunset or something, and feel their vote was stolen by puppeteers led by Hillary Clinton who nobody likes in the least, particularly where trust and accountability is so absent there. I think a number of good people on both sides are sick of the whole Washington free-for-all Nancy Pelosi feces fling, and they particularly are in hate of the behaviors of Democrats pretending that proven lies of Trump's impeachment fracus are somehow true based on something else which they fail to mention what. I'm tired of the mess the Democrats have made out of their hatred for the college of electors system which gives small states a measure of equality with the overpopulated states. As long as this obsession of being in total power with no discouraging words about the corruption surrounding the current administration goes on, if the Democrats don't get every little thing they want, they already have people inventing new lies about President Trump that would support every single lie Hillary's tools used to damage President Trump for five years and counting. They are frightened of the Congress and Senate being lost to Democrats if the legislation that will insure the Democrats can continue to corrupt the voting system goes on, that they will have a minority and the Republicans might get a supermajority (more than 2/3rds votes).

We must end this four reams of paper legislation that no one has time to read and understand before they vote on it. They're currently hiding a clause in the next floor vote that eliminates the filibuster. I think it's safe to say a good percentage of the population who is following the DC acts of trechery and treason would like to burn all ties with DC and start over in the center of the States, which is probably Missouri or Kansas. It's not safe on Democrat town streets any more. And Democrat cities are defunding their police forces and raising the murder rate to beat the band. :cranky:

The other problem the Democrat monopoly party has is some Democrats are getting angrier by the minute that their party is proven to lie on each and every issue that comes down the pike. They're so not proud of that, they're walking away from the Party of lies the Democrats have turned their party into.

Last edited:
Same here. With some of the off the wall stuff I've came up with, it' a wonder I haven't been banned too.

Well, what you have to do is expand discussion to include inteligent context, relevant to the end goal, rather than conforming to just discussing the sugar coated means of whatever Goebbels is trying to sell at the moment. That's kind of frowned upon, observably. By Goebbels, at least.

Works every time.

And if it doesn't get you pinked right that moment, rest assured, someone is suddenly going through your posts looking for a reason, gare awn teed.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right suggestion box but I'd like to see some of the other clickables include

funny really funny really f****** funny sad, satirely off the scale,

finally, too stupid to impress starkey.

Forum List

Back