A modest proposal for Administrative consideration

Why is it I picture you with a pudding cup, watching the Cosby Show, and reading this on your IPad and wondering why you have not smacked me yet for all the depends jokes…?

Truthfully, this board is a riot but at times I ask myself can we make it better but realize all of us are a pudding cup away from meeting the reaper, so it is best to keep it simple in my opinion…

Oh, if you ever met me you would laugh because I look like a wrestler and don’t even look my age…
It's not an IPad, it's a Samsung, so there!
I look like a fisherman and even look every bit of my age. Every last damn year of them.

Oh, if you ever met me you would laugh because I look like a wrestler and don’t even look my age…

06d45d4a21959182e995eeccd84d1ac5.jpg

I always wondered what happened to you. I never believed the death reports.

It's not an IPad, it's a Samsung, so there!
I look like a fisherman and even look every bit of my age. Every last damn year of them.
I actually hide my age well and always have…

When I was 18 cops thought I was 13 and would call my Uncle thinking I had a fake ID…

I truly hide and people see me now they think I am a wrestler and I really look the part…

Gracie is correct it ain’t happening seeing message boards like this are for old folks that still live in the past and hate Twatter or Farsebook…
Pointing out the things that are being done stupidly is not living in the past. The new way of our younger genrations today is to destroy everything but they have little to nothing of value to replace it with. As my dear old Dad used to say. "Any darned fool can tear something apart, but can he put it back together at least as good as it was before". So far all we see is the destruction and tearing down of everything that was working and no one has a clue to make things better, only worse.

Forum List

Back