A message to LGBT: Your alliance with the abortion lobby is no longer useful to you, dump it

The thing is, my mother also hated men, and me, since I was a boy. She died alone, after taking pills, in a parking lot at her place of employment. It took at least a day to locate her body.

She bought into the feminism lie, and it destroyed her life. She died alone, and she thought she was unloved in the end. I couldn't be with her, because of all the terrible things she did, but I loved her. I made her a special gravestone, and paid for her grave to make sure it would be placed. And I pray for her, even though she was a suicide, I pray for God to have mercy on her.

So I loved her, even though she never showed love for me. And that is the same kind of love I have for you, and all enemies of God. I love you as Christ commanded Christians to love their enemies, and will pray for the day when you stop hating God, and men, and unborn babies.

Now, I will say a quick Hail Mary for your soul. God bless!!!
I'm sorry your mother never showed love for you. I'm sorry she took her life. But you don't have to project your sadness and anger at HER on me. I didn't abandon you.
But you remind me of her, all feminists do. She read The Feminist Mystique, and after that she renounced everything women normally do. She wouldn't cook. She wouldn't clean. She wouldn't give us baths. She wouldn't read up bedtime stories. She wouldn't tuck us in. My father had to do all that, and he was both father and mother to my brother and I.

The only womanly thing my mother liked to do was shop and spend lots of money, and she ground our family into the ground financially buying clothes, make-up and office supplies.

Our home was always messy, and my brother and I went to school unbathed and dirty. The only good thing about my mother is she wanted me to be smart, so I went to private schools for gifted children and had lots of toys and games to stimulate my mind.

But I had no friends in the neighborhood, because I could not let them meet my mother or see my dirty house, and I almost never went to birthday parties, and I never had a birthday party of my own outside the family. Mostly, I watched TV 11 hours per day, and she was too indifferent to get me to do anything else.

Do I hate feminism? You bet I do. Feminism, and her own mental problems, made my mother selfish, so totally selfish that she was neglectful to show me even the slightest amount of love and affection. One time she reached out her arms as if to hug me, but when I came, she hit me instead. That was the last time I ever trusted her.

But after she died, I made sure she had a gravestone on her grave, so she would not lie under the ground totally forgotten. I used thousands of dollars to pay for her grave, money I had inherited from her. My father was angry at me, and told me not to spend any more money without his permission. My parents were divorced when my mother died, so he would never have agreed to pay for her grave, and that's why I didn't ask him first.

My mother committed suicide, after I asked her doctor to ease up on her sedatives, which had turned her into a mindless zombie. The doctor listened, and a few days later she committed suicide. This was her last, best way to totally screw with me. For years, I was tormented with the guilt of her suicide, blaming myself for it. We are Catholic, so I feared she was in hell, and I was constantly lighting candles in church to save her soul. I still have visions of her, burning in fire behind an iron gate, unable to enter paradise.

My motivation for hating abortion is not because I hate women, or want to control them, or because I hate my mother, and her feminism. Despite all she did to hurt me, I loved my mother, and I still do, and it is my dearest wish that she be in heaven with Jesus, Mary and all the saints and angels and be happy, because happiness was denied her on Earth.

The reason I hate abortion with all my heart and all my soul and all my mind is because in the first 14 years of my life, my mother hurt me constantly, both with neglect, and with physical abuse. Almost every night she would come in to my room, wake me up, and hit me for no reason as a way of hurting my father, who loved me deeply.

THE ARGUMENT THAT A MOTHER SHOULD BE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO HARM HER OWN CHILD FILLS ME WITH AN UNQUENCHABLE RAGE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MY MOTHER DID TO ME. SHE HURT ME, EVERY DAY, TO HURT MY FATHER, SO EVERY BABY THAT IS KILLED, IT'S LIKE MY MOTHER HURTING ME ALL OVER AGAIN. AND YOU, WHO SEE ABORTION AS A WAY TO HURT AND DESTROY MEN'S LIVES, REMIND ME OF HER.

So now you know my deepest secrets, which I have never revealed before on any internet forum. I expect the usual suspects to mock me and say I have "Mommy issues" and that's why I "hate women" and want to "control" them.

I will put them all on ignore until it stops.

It sounds like you need to find a good therapist. You've got issues.

There are some out there who will say that a man does, in fact, have a legitimate claim in the abortion debate because the embryo was fertilized with the man’s sperm, so what’s his is his. If that’s the case, and every sperm is all of a sudden so sacred, then why wouldn’t a man be more protective with keeping his sperm to himself? Instead of acting so careless with his reproductive material, he should either keep his dick in his pants, or more realistically, use a condom so that the sperm doesn’t go anywhere except to the dimpled end of a latex sock.

But if that sperm of yours somehow finds its way into a uterus, men, then wake up: You just surrendered all sovereignty to that sperm like a repoed minivan.
Once it’s no longer inside of your man parts, you don’t get a say in what happens to that sperm, regardless of whether it fertilizes an egg, whether it continues to mingle with that egg and eventually become a human fetus, or if it gets expelled from a woman’s body (however that may happen). If you want to have control over your sperm’s fate, keep it to yourself.

Men, of course, will inevitably argue that the debate is not about enforcing dominion over a woman’s body, but rather out of a sense of heroism to “save” an “unborn child.” These types of men will justify their willingness to inject themselves into the personal events of women’s lives with a lot of bottomless explanations, but it essentially will boil down to that’s just how he feels.

Why Men Need To Butt Out Of The Abortion Debate - Role Reboot
You disgust me, and you are wrong, legally and morally.

A child who is born is just as much the father's as the mother's and he has all the same rights as she does to raise the child, determine what religion it will be brought up with, decide what school it will attend, and make medical decisions regarding the child, with the responsibility to provide child support for 18 years.

You hate men, and that becomes more obvious the more you post. And you see fathers as unnecessary accessories to a child's life. That is why you have denied a father to your four adopted children, and have given them two mothers instead. That is not the same, and not nearly as good. Children need fathers just as much as mothers, and an extra mother doesn't do the trick, not by a long shot.

Pro-life is the future of America.

Pro-life is killing animals by the billions, it's pro-execution, it's pro-war, it's pro-ignoring poor kids once they're born and making sure they don't make it.

Some how "pro-life" seems to be the worst term for people who are mostly pro-killing anything, except one thing.
Oh, blah blah blah, liberals like you disgust me. Your opposition to war and capital punishment, and your support for welfare, all fails to impress Jesus Christ when you advocate the murder of his most innocent brothers and sisters.

The thing is, my mother also hated men, and me, since I was a boy. She died alone, after taking pills, in a parking lot at her place of employment. It took at least a day to locate her body.

She bought into the feminism lie, and it destroyed her life. She died alone, and she thought she was unloved in the end. I couldn't be with her, because of all the terrible things she did, but I loved her. I made her a special gravestone, and paid for her grave to make sure it would be placed. And I pray for her, even though she was a suicide, I pray for God to have mercy on her.

So I loved her, even though she never showed love for me. And that is the same kind of love I have for you, and all enemies of God. I love you as Christ commanded Christians to love their enemies, and will pray for the day when you stop hating God, and men, and unborn babies.

I'm sorry your mother never showed love for you. I'm sorry she took her life. But you don't have to project your sadness and anger at HER on me. I didn't abandon you.
But you remind me of her, all feminists do. She read The Feminist Mystique, and after that she renounced everything women normally do. She wouldn't cook. She wouldn't clean. She wouldn't give us baths. She wouldn't read up bedtime stories. She wouldn't tuck us in. My father had to do all that, and he was both father and mother to my brother and I.

The only womanly thing my mother liked to do was shop and spend lots of money, and she ground our family into the ground financially buying clothes, make-up and office supplies.

Our home was always messy, and my brother and I went to school unbathed and dirty. The only good thing about my mother is she wanted me to be smart, so I went to private schools for gifted children and had lots of toys and games to stimulate my mind.

But I had no friends in the neighborhood, because I could not let them meet my mother or see my dirty house, and I almost never went to birthday parties, and I never had a birthday party of my own outside the family. Mostly, I watched TV 11 hours per day, and she was too indifferent to get me to do anything else.

Do I hate feminism? You bet I do. Feminism, and her own mental problems, made my mother selfish, so totally selfish that she was neglectful to show me even the slightest amount of love and affection. One time she reached out her arms as if to hug me, but when I came, she hit me instead. That was the last time I ever trusted her.

But after she died, I made sure she had a gravestone on her grave, so she would not lie under the ground totally forgotten. I used thousands of dollars to pay for her grave, money I had inherited from her. My father was angry at me, and told me not to spend any more money without his permission. My parents were divorced when my mother died, so he would never have agreed to pay for her grave, and that's why I didn't ask him first.

My mother committed suicide, after I asked her doctor to ease up on her sedatives, which had turned her into a mindless zombie. The doctor listened, and a few days later she committed suicide. This was her last, best way to totally screw with me. For years, I was tormented with the guilt of her suicide, blaming myself for it. We are Catholic, so I feared she was in hell, and I was constantly lighting candles in church to save her soul. I still have visions of her, burning in fire behind an iron gate, unable to enter paradise.

My motivation for hating abortion is not because I hate women, or want to control them, or because I hate my mother, and her feminism. Despite all she did to hurt me, I loved my mother, and I still do, and it is my dearest wish that she be in heaven with Jesus, Mary and all the saints and angels and be happy, because happiness was denied her on Earth.

The reason I hate abortion with all my heart and all my soul and all my mind is because in the first 14 years of my life, my mother hurt me constantly, both with neglect, and with physical abuse. Almost every night she would come in to my room, wake me up, and hit me for no reason as a way of hurting my father, who loved me deeply.

THE ARGUMENT THAT A MOTHER SHOULD BE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO HARM HER OWN CHILD FILLS ME WITH AN UNQUENCHABLE RAGE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MY MOTHER DID TO ME. SHE HURT ME, EVERY DAY, TO HURT MY FATHER, SO EVERY BABY THAT IS KILLED, IT'S LIKE MY MOTHER HURTING ME ALL OVER AGAIN. AND YOU, WHO SEE ABORTION AS A WAY TO HURT AND DESTROY MEN'S LIVES, REMIND ME OF HER.

So now you know my deepest secrets, which I have never revealed before on any internet forum. I expect the usual suspects to mock me and say I have "Mommy issues" and that's why I "hate women" and want to "control" them.

Great. I remind you of your mother who abused you. Come on now, blackrook. I'm not your mother. I'm sorry you seem to have mixed feminism up with your mother's neglect and abuse of you.

I don't abuse children. I take loving care off my children.

Pro-life is killing animals by the billions, it's pro-execution, it's pro-war, it's pro-ignoring poor kids once they're born and making sure they don't make it.

Some how "pro-life" seems to be the worst term for people who are mostly pro-killing anything, except one thing.
Oh, blah blah blah, liberals like you disgust me. Your opposition to war and capital punishment, and your support for welfare, all fails to impress Jesus Christ when you advocate the murder of his most innocent brothers and sisters.

:lol:

So you've gone from claiming to speak for all Christians to claiming to speak for Jesus Christ himself?

Great. I remind you of your mother who abused you. Come on now, blackrook. I'm not your mother. I'm sorry you seem to have mixed feminism up with your mother's neglect and abuse of you.

So you say, but truly, have you been loving to ALL your children? You mentioned that you asked a Buddhist monk whether to have an abortion. What did you finally decide to do?

There are some out there who will say that a man does, in fact, have a legitimate claim in the abortion debate because the embryo was fertilized with the man’s sperm, so what’s his is his. If that’s the case, and every sperm is all of a sudden so sacred, then why wouldn’t a man be more protective with keeping his sperm to himself? Instead of acting so careless with his reproductive material, he should either keep his dick in his pants, or more realistically, use a condom so that the sperm doesn’t go anywhere except to the dimpled end of a latex sock.

But if that sperm of yours somehow finds its way into a uterus, men, then wake up: You just surrendered all sovereignty to that sperm like a repoed minivan.
Once it’s no longer inside of your man parts, you don’t get a say in what happens to that sperm, regardless of whether it fertilizes an egg, whether it continues to mingle with that egg and eventually become a human fetus, or if it gets expelled from a woman’s body (however that may happen). If you want to have control over your sperm’s fate, keep it to yourself.

Men, of course, will inevitably argue that the debate is not about enforcing dominion over a woman’s body, but rather out of a sense of heroism to “save” an “unborn child.” These types of men will justify their willingness to inject themselves into the personal events of women’s lives with a lot of bottomless explanations, but it essentially will boil down to that’s just how he feels.

A child who is born is just as much the father's as the mother's and he has all the same rights as she does to raise the child, determine what religion it will be brought up with, decide what school it will attend, and make medical decisions regarding the child, with the responsibility to provide child support for 18 years.

You hate men, and that becomes more obvious the more you post. And you see fathers as unnecessary accessories to a child's life. That is why you have denied a father to your four adopted children, and have given them two mothers instead. That is not the same, and not nearly as good. Children need fathers just as much as mothers, and an extra mother doesn't do the trick, not by a long shot.
I don't hate men. Not at all. But if you insist on projecting your issues with your mother on to me, I understand, more than you know.

LGBT parents do an excellent job. My kids are lucky. Even their bio parents know how fortunate their children are to have us as moms.

I feel sad for you. Maybe you sincerely want to be at peace with LGBT and with feminists, but have a few things to work out first.

I'm sorry I've been sooo angry with you. I can't tell you how many buttons of mine you push.

So you've gone from claiming to speak for all Christians to claiming to speak for Jesus Christ himself?
I've read the Bible, and you can read it yourself, it's available at any bookstore. Or you can follow this link to the Catholic Catechism, regarding the Fifth Commandment:

Catechism of the Catholic Church - The fifth commandment

So you say, but truly, have you been loving to ALL your children? You mentioned that you asked a Buddhist monk whether to have an abortion. What did you finally decide to do?
No, I never needed an abortion nor asked a Buddhist teacher about one. I told you about my teacher's response to a woman who was faced with an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy and asked my teacher's advice.

I think it's very negative karma to have an abortion, but I still insist it is the woman's decision to make and NOT YOURS.

I've read the Bible, and you can read it yourself, it's available at any bookstore. Or you can follow this link to the Catholic Catechism, regarding the Fifth Commandment:

Why is it Catholics think they are the ONLY people on earth with a moral code?

I've read the Bible from cover to cover - I don't remember any part of it suggesting that you use Jesus' name to threaten people.

In fact, I remember reading quite a bit about "Judge not lest ye be judged", and that sort of thing.

Maybe you should check your eye for planks.

I don't hate men. Not at all. But if you insist on projecting your issues with your mother on to me, I understand, more than you know.

LGBT parents do an excellent job. My kids are lucky. Even their bio parents know how fortunate their children are to have us as moms.

I feel sad for you. Maybe you sincerely want to be at peace with LGBT and with feminists, but have a few things to work out first.

I'm sorry I've been sooo angry with you. I can't tell you how many buttons of mine you push.
Well, thanks for the apology, I really appreciate it. I normally don't tell anyone about my mother because people on the internet can be very cruel, and I expect I will have to put a few people on "ignore" when they read this and start mocking me.

Because you see, child abuse is still a taboo subject even now in the 21st century. Those who admit to being abused are labeled as mentally unstable folks with "issues." So really, you have to be careful who you tell, and you would never tell an employer or anyone you do business with.

The reason you have so thoroughly pissed me off is that I started having sex with my girlfriend when we were 18-years-old. During the second or third time, the condom broke, and foolishly, I did not stop. She got pregnant, and now we are married and have three wonderful children.

While I realize I made a mistake, you have labeled me as some sort of a rapist. I do not believe that is fair to characterize me that way. I was young, foolish, and very horny when I was 18-years-old. If you start calling me a rapist because I told you this, I will report you to the mods and put you on ignore. I think it's wrong for you to be so anti-man that you would consider a mistake like this to be some sort of "oppression" or "abuse" of women, the fact is, this kind of thing happens every day, and at least half of all human beings are the product of failed attempts to prevent pregnancy. Condoms break. Birth control pills fail. Sponges fail. No matter what kind of birth control you use, eventually the woman will get pregnant if you have sex enough times with the same partner.

I have three children, and only one was planned, but I love all three. "Planned Parenthood" is a lie, parenthood is almost never planned, it just happens to people, and if you're having sexual intercourse, then you have to be ready when it happens. If you open up your heart to another person enough to engage in sexual intercourse, then you should accept the human life you create. If you can't accept that human life into your home, you have no business having sexual intercourse, because all birth control fails eventually.

Now, if I've just pushed more of your buttons, so be it. But if you take what I've told you and start spreading around that I'm a rapist, I will pay you back in kind. This kind of thing happens between men and women every day, and if you can't deal with a normal reality of what it means to be a heterosexual having heterosexual sexual intercourse, then that's on you, not me.

Why is it Catholics think they are the ONLY people on earth with a moral code?
We don't have the ONLY moral code, only the BEST. For 2000 years, using the Bible as a launching point, all the best theologians and ethicists have developed Catholic morality so that it is unequaled in the world. We are the only major religion in the world taking a firm and principled stand against abortion, except for the evangelicals, who are right on this because even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I've read the Bible from cover to cover - I don't remember any part of it suggesting that you use Jesus' name to threaten people.

In fact, I remember reading quite a bit about "Judge not lest ye be judged", and that sort of thing.

Maybe you should check your eye for planks.
You too, check your eye for planks.

And conservatives like you are disgusting.

Your opposition to privacy rights and the rights of gay and transgender Americans, your hostility toward minorities, your religious arrogance and intolerance, and your propensity for war is the epitome of rightwing hypocrisy when you contrive and propagate lies about abortion being ‘murder’ and ‘killing babies.’

Remarkable how your concern for children disappears once born, no longer useful to you as a political weapon.

There's two kinds of people in the world: People who get why abortion is wrong, and people who don't.

And I find in my life, that people who don't get why abortion is wrong can never have it explained to them. If you don't get it, you just don't get it.

And I can't explain how it makes me feel to know that there are so many millions or billions of people in this world who don't get why abortion is wrong. It makes me feel like a stranger on an alien planet when I am surrounded by people who don't get it.

To me, it doesn't need to be explained. I saw one picture of an aborted child, and I got it. I was 12-years-old, and I got it, and nobody ever had to explain it to me. I saw a picture of a dead fetus, its guts spilling out, and arms and legs torn off, and I got it. This was wrong.

And no one ever had to explain why genocide is wrong either. I saw pictures of what the Nazis did, the shriveled-up skin and bones bodies piled like cordwood, being shoveled into mass graves by earthmovers, and I got it. This was wrong. I knew it, and I never needed to have it explained to me.

And Dhara, if you don't get it, then I can't explain it to you. You think it's about power, and politics, and women's rights, and men controlling women, and all of that feminist-lesbian bullshit.

What you don't get is that the unborn child is an innocent bystander in all of that. Whatever you think about men, no matter how much you hate them, no matter how much you want to evade their "control" of your body, it isn't about you, and it isn't about THEM. You're not killing the men you hate and despise, you are killing an innocent bystander.

So just like my mother, you are abusing a child to harm its father. She came in my room, screaming at the top of my lungs with hatred at my father, she would throw me out of bed, and start whaling at me, slapping me around. And my father, he just stood there, hanging his head with shame, but doing nothing to stop her. And he still feels guilt for this to this day.

I'm not going to be like my father. I'm not going to allow women to harm their children and idly stand by. I can't legally stop them, but I will go on this internet and decry this barbaric cruelty, and I will do it until the day I die. And if I make you people feel like shit in the process, good, that's they way you're supposed to feel when you're abusing and harming children. You should feel as awful as I do, and I'm going to make you feel awful, and keep on making you feel awful, until this horrible institution of legal abortion stops.

And if you hate me for it, or think I'm an arrogant prick, or that I'm judgmental, I seriously don't give a flying fuck what you think. STOP KILLING BABIES AND I WILL STOP HURTING YOU WITH MY JUDGMENTAL WORDS AND MY ARROGANT PRICKINESS.

It's amazing how people just brush off anything they don't like.

"Pro-lifer" aren't pro-life. Simple as. You can do your silly "blah blah blah" to brush it off, I don't care, but I just wonder why you'd come on to a forum to talk about things, when you won't actually confront the reality.

And conservatives like you are disgusting.

Your opposition to privacy rights and the rights of gay and transgender Americans, your hostility toward minorities, your religious arrogance and intolerance, and your propensity for war is the epitome of rightwing hypocrisy when you contrive and propagate lies about abortion being ‘murder’ and ‘killing babies.’

Remarkable how your concern for children disappears once born, no longer useful to you as a political weapon.
I've actually come out against the wars in another thread, so you are lying about me.

Also, I am pro-minority. I want to free them from the shackles of the welfare state and get them employed. I'm against affirmative action, but that's because racial quotas and set-asides are un-Constitutional discrimination based on race, which was abolished by the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

It's amazing how people just brush off anything they don't like.

"Pro-lifer" aren't pro-life. Simple as. You can do your silly "blah blah blah" to brush it off, I don't care, but I just wonder why you'd come on to a forum to talk about things, when you won't actually confront the reality.
I'm talking about the reality that abortion is the killing of an innocent human being.

What reality are you talking about?

There's two kinds of people in the world: People who get why abortion is wrong, and people who don't.

And I find in my life, that people who don't get why abortion is wrong can never have it explained to them. If you don't get it, you just don't get it.

And I can't explain how it makes me feel to know that there are so many millions or billions of people in this world who don't get why abortion is wrong. It makes me feel like a stranger on an alien planet when I am surrounded by people who don't get it.

To me, it doesn't need to be explained. I saw one picture of an aborted child, and I got it. I was 12-years-old, and I got it, and nobody ever had to explain it to me. I saw a picture of a dead fetus, its guts spilling out, and arms and legs torn off, and I got it. This was wrong.

And no one ever had to explain why genocide is wrong either. I saw pictures of what the Nazis did, the shriveled-up skin and bones bodies piled like cordwood, being shoveled into mass graves by earthmovers, and I got it. This was wrong. I knew it, and I never needed to have it explained to me.

And Dhara, if you don't get it, then I can't explain it to you. You think it's about power, and politics, and women's rights, and men controlling women, and all of that feminist-lesbian bullshit.

What you don't get is that the unborn child is an innocent bystander in all of that. Whatever you think about men, no matter how much you hate them, no matter how much you want to evade their "control" of your body, it isn't about you, and it isn't about THEM. You're not killing the men you hate and despise, you are killing an innocent bystander.

So just like my mother, you are abusing a child to harm its father. She came in my room, screaming at the top of my lungs with hatred at my father, she would throw me out of bed, and start whaling at me, slapping me around. And my father, he just stood there, hanging his head with shame, but doing nothing to stop her. And he still feels guilt for this to this day.

I'm not going to be like my father. I'm not going to allow women to harm their children and idly stand by. I can't legally stop them, but I will go on this internet and decry this barbaric cruelty, and I will do it until the day I die. And if I make you people feel like shit in the process, good, that's they way you're supposed to feel when you're abusing and harming children. You should feel as awful as I do, and I'm going to make you feel awful, and keep on making you feel awful, until this horrible institution of legal abortion stops.

And if you hate me for it, or think I'm an arrogant prick, or that I'm judgmental, I seriously don't give a flying fuck what you think. STOP KILLING BABIES AND I WILL STOP HURTING YOU WITH MY JUDGMENTAL WORDS AND MY ARROGANT PRICKINESS.

Dhara is not your mother. Good Gawd, go get some help.

Forum List

Back