A message to LGBT: Your alliance with the abortion lobby is no longer useful to you, dump it

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
A message to the LGBT movement: Your alliance with the abortion lobby is no longer useful to you. Dump it.

You have convinced millions of Americans that you want to abandon the traditionally promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuality, and instead form lasting, monogamous relationships. You have captured for yourselves the ultimate prize of the Christian right, the institution of marriage. You are adopting children, and forming nuclear families. In other words, you are trying to blend into the fabric of straight society, and become what every Christian right-wing person admires, a loving, married couple with children.

The only problem is, you're not all the way there yet. Your allies, the pro-abortion lobby, who helped you get you here, have now become a liability. And so long as you continue to assist and support them, you will remain the enemies of most right-wing Christians.

And that is something you don't want to do, because the Christian right is still far more powerful than any other lobby in this country, and their continuing opposition to your agenda is what's slowing you down.

If you want to win over right-wing Christians, I mean REALLY win them over, you should abandon your support of abortion and become as stridently pro-life as they are.

And here's the reason you should do this:

You need babies, and right now babies are hard to get. You can't make your own babies, so you need to adopt them from straight people. But so long as 3000 unborn babies are aborted each day, it will be difficult to adopt babies. So you have to go to foreign countries to adopt, and that is expensive and time consuming.

Why not work in your own self-interest instead of against it? Every baby aborted is a baby that can't be adopted by a gay couple. And working the numbers, the vast majority of gay couples will never be able to adopt, there just aren't enough babies to go around.

Also, if you adopt the pro-life position, you will convince right-wing Christians that you aren't so immoral after all. I think opposition to same-sex marriage is already dying out, but opposition to abortion is as strong as ever, and getting stronger every year. The younger generation is more pro-life than their parents, and I believe that their children will be even more pro-life then them.

Pro-life is the future of America. Our society is growing weary of the blood being spilt every day in the name of "choice" and wonders why there is the need for the endless human sacrifice for a procedure that is completely unnecessary except for the rare situation that a woman's life is endangered by the pregnancy.

What I'm saying is that you don't want to be the last ones holding the flag of "pro-choice" when that position has been abandoned by all but the most strident of pro-aborts. And when that happens, what is happening to opponents of same-sex marriage now, will happen to the pro-aborts. They will be shamed, they will be blackballed, and they will be cast into the outer darkness.

You think right-wing Christians are "haters"? Try this on for size, tell a right-wing Christian how much you hate abortion and see how he or she reacts. I think you will see I am right, suddenly they will discover you're not so bad, and maybe letting you get married wasn't the end of the world.

It doesn't matter what position gays take concerning abortion. Many on the Christain Right are never going to accept gay people, their marriages, and/or, the fact they are adopting children.

Tell me why this is funny Dragonlady. Don't just lurk there, tell us why you think this is funny.

It doesn't matter what position gays take concerning abortion. Many on the Christain Right are never going to accept gay people, their marriages, and/or, the fact they are adopting children.
I disagree. The TV show Modern Family portrays a gay married couple, and we are not seeing right-wing Christians even attempting to blackball the show.

The gays need babies now, if they want to adopt, and abortion is keeping them from doing that by decreasing the supply of babies by more than one million per year.

Pro-aborts are now a liability, because they are disliked by almost everyone, even most pro-choicers dislike the pro-aborts who run the abortion mills. It's time for gays to dump these unpopular folks and embrace life.

Abortion Facts| Facts on Abortion | Abortion Facts and Statistics

Why would a group that can't get accidently preggers line up with the "abortion lobby"?

This thread makes no sense.

There will never be a same-sex wedding in a Catholic Church ministered by a Catholic priest, but I can tell you that most Catholics don't care that much anymore about this issue. If gays joined them in fighting against abortion, gays would find that Catholics are far more powerful in this country than the pro-aborts, both in money and influence. I'm not saying Catholics could go along with everything gays are demanding, but the good will generated by gays being pro-life would go a long way.

I disagree. The TV show Modern Family portrays a gay married couple, and we are not seeing right-wing Christians even attempting to blackball the show.

The gays need babies now, if they want to adopt, and abortion is keeping them from doing that by decreasing the supply of babies by more than one million per year.

Pro-aborts are now a liability, because they are disliked by almost everyone, even most pro-choicers dislike the pro-aborts who run the abortion mills. It's time for gays to dump these unpopular folks and embrace life.

Many on the Christian Right are opposed to same sex adoption so I am not sure if simply being pro-life would change their minds.

By the way, Bryan Fischer, Mary Hicks, Evan Martell, and, One Million Moms have all expressed outrage over Modern Family and its positive representations of a gay family. It doesn't matter what gays do concerning abortion as these people are never going to accept gay people.

Why would a group that can't get accidently preggers line up with the "abortion lobby"?

This thread makes no sense.
Well, they are, and I can prove it. I've seen the gays at pro-life rallies, counter-protesting. Pro-aborts provide the money, and the gays provide the bodies for these counter-demonstrations. These groups have been working together for mutual benefit since before Roe v. Wade, seeing Christians and Catholics as the common enemy.

What I'm saying now is that the alliance gays have with pro-aborts has outlived its usefulness. Gays now have marriages, nuclear families, and traditional monogamous lifestyles. It's time their politics adapt to their current circumstances, and they become more conservative and traditional minded.

The extreme leftist gays realized all along that the fight for same-sex marriage was a big mistake, because it was an abandonment of the anti-marriage, anti-monogamous, anti-commitment, anti-family cause of homosexuality that they were fighting for. Now gays are getting sucked into the traditional straight lifestyle, making them unlikely allies of the "tear down the family" left.

What I'm saying is, these new traditional-minded gays and Christians have something in common, a common interest in preserving the institution of marriage from the left that still wants to destroy it.

Abortion is the biggest item on the anti-family left's agenda. Killing unborn babies tears couples apart, preventing the formation of marriages, and creating distrust and hatred between men and women.

Now that gays want to get married and have children, abortion is anathema to them. Pro-life is the future for gays, which they will see once they start paying attention that the pro-aborts do not want the same things they do.

Gay women are the ones who love abortion and they have their own children.

so your OP is a logical fallacy.

Many on the Christian Right are opposed to same sex adoption so I am not sure if simply being pro-life would change their minds.

By the way, Bryan Fischer, Mary Hicks, Evan Martell, and, One Million Moms have all expressed outrage over Modern Family and its positive representations of a gay family. It doesn't matter what gays do concerning abortion as these people are never going to accept gay people.
Well, of course there will always be individuals who oppose the gay agenda, but my idea hasn't been tried, so you can't be sure I'm wrong.

Also, I've never heard of any of these folks. In Catholic Church, the priests never even talk about this issue, or Modern Family, or any of it. It's not even on the Catholic radar. Surely, there will never be a same-sex wedding in a Catholic Church, but Catholics don't care what happens in other churches. And if gays were suddenly on our side on abortion, they would find the favor returned ten-fold.

Winner winner winner... We have the worst OP of the day. Why you gotta hate man? Everything's gonna be alright, relax!

A message to the LGBT movement: Your alliance with the abortion lobby is no longer useful to you. Dump it.

You have convinced millions of Americans that you want to abandon the traditionally promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuality, and instead form lasting, monogamous relationships. You have captured for yourselves the ultimate prize of the Christian right, the institution of marriage. You are adopting children, and forming nuclear families. In other words, you are trying to blend into the fabric of straight society, and become what every Christian right-wing person admires, a loving, married couple with children.

The only problem is, you're not all the way there yet. Your allies, the pro-abortion lobby, who helped you get you here, have now become a liability. And so long as you continue to assist and support them, you will remain the enemies of most right-wing Christians.

And that is something you don't want to do, because the Christian right is still far more powerful than any other lobby in this country, and their continuing opposition to your agenda is what's slowing you down.

If you want to win over right-wing Christians, I mean REALLY win them over, you should abandon your support of abortion and become as stridently pro-life as they are.

You need babies, and right now babies are hard to get. You can't make your own babies, so you need to adopt them from straight people. But so long as 3000 unborn babies are aborted each day, it will be difficult to adopt babies. So you have to go to foreign countries to adopt, and that is expensive and time consuming.

Why not work in your own self-interest instead of against it? Every baby aborted is a baby that can't be adopted by a gay couple. And working the numbers, the vast majority of gay couples will never be able to adopt, there just aren't enough babies to go around.

Also, if you adopt the pro-life position, you will convince right-wing Christians that you aren't so immoral after all. I think opposition to same-sex marriage is already dying out, but opposition to abortion is as strong as ever, and getting stronger every year. The younger generation is more pro-life than their parents, and I believe that their children will be even more pro-life then them.

Pro-life is the future of America. Our society is growing weary of the blood being spilt every day in the name of "choice" and wonders why there is the need for the endless human sacrifice for a procedure that is completely unnecessary except for the rare situation that a woman's life is endangered by the pregnancy.

What I'm saying is that you don't want to be the last ones holding the flag of "pro-choice" when that position has been abandoned by all but the most strident of pro-aborts. And when that happens, what is happening to opponents of same-sex marriage now, will happen to the pro-aborts. They will be shamed, they will be blackballed, and they will be cast into the outer darkness.

You think right-wing Christians are "haters"? Try this on for size, tell a right-wing Christian how much you hate abortion and see how he or she reacts. I think you will see I am right, suddenly they will discover you're not so bad, and maybe letting you get married wasn't the end of the world.

60% of Americans support keeping Roe v Wade as the law of the land.

pro choice is settled law but if the anti choice Christian person really wishes to see less abortion in the world then they would be more accepting of any loving adult partnership that wishes to adopt unwanted babies...

Are you serious? The LGBT community doesn't care about becoming BFFs with so called Christians. They just want them to STFU and quit trying to deny their rights.

I have been branded as "hateful" by some for my comments on the "gender identity" paragraph in the 5th edition Players Handbook. Even a mod called me "hateful."

What I'm saying is that I'm not "hateful" at all. My son has a gay friend, who has a gay husband, and if they come back to Nevada, they are both welcome to play D&D in my campaign.

And what I'm doing here is offer an olive branch to all members of LGBTQ. You are not the real enemy, because what you do is not through wickedness, but through spiritual weakness (one theory), or through genetic destiny (another theory). To me, you are no more evil than an alchoholic, gambling addict, or anyone who has impulses that they can't control (almost all of us).

But pro-aborts are enemies because they hate human life itself and destroy it. If they do not seek forgiveness, they are certainly damned to hell.

Why does the LGBT movement want to continue down this road hand-in-hand with people who kill babies? It makes no goddamn sense. They helped you when no one else would, but you helped them back. You don't owe them anything.

I think if you come to Christians and say, "I want to help you save babies," Christians will drop all opposition to you and welcome you with open arms.

This is an olive branch. Think about it, and don't listen to leftists who say this peace accord can't happen. They don't understand Christianity, and never have. They can't get in the minds of Christians, and can't predict what we will do.

Fuck the LGBT, fuck their offshoot group GLSEN that is going around schools extolling the virtues of being a queer and fuck Common Core that has mandated a same sex agenda be taught. These perverted, genetic freaks are a fucking POX on this nation.....makes me sick to my stomach to see what has become of this nation.

I think if you come to Christians and say, "I want to help you save babies," Christians will drop all opposition to you and welcome you with open arms.

then why do they stand in the way of gay couples adopting?

lol

There is no “alliance.”

Forum List

Back