A message to LGBT: Your alliance with the abortion lobby is no longer useful to you, dump it

Take your Hail Mary and shove it. Damn right I'm your enemy. CONTROLLING MEN do not get to FORCE WOMEN to bear children against their wishes.

I hope God has mercy on you. You need it.
Thank you, I do need mercy. Fighting this war has a heavy cost to my soul, even though I'm fighting for good against evil. You know what Nietzsche said:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

And I pray that God have mercy on you too. I mean that in the nicest way.
Yeah right. The evil I'm after is the men that coerce women into pregnancy and reduce their choices. Men like you.
There are far more examples of women who deliberately stopped taking birth control to trap their husbands/boyfriends into fatherhood. And men can't get an abortion to reverse that, so they're stuck.
You stupid schmuck. Men who control women are evil, including the ones who make their wives get abortions. That's just as controlling as the ones who conspire to get their wives pregnant when the wives don't want to be and force them to have babies to keep them in sick marriages where they can continue to beat the shit out of the women.

That's the evil I'd like to see stopped.
I note that to you, the man is always wrong, whether he wants to keep the child or have an abortion, and the woman is always right, whether she wants to keep the child or have an abortion.

Her body, her decision. As soon as you can carry to term, you will be free to make that decision for yourself as well.

I hope God has mercy on you. You need it.
Thank you, I do need mercy. Fighting this war has a heavy cost to my soul, even though I'm fighting for good against evil. You know what Nietzsche said:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Yeah right. The evil I'm after is the men that coerce women into pregnancy and reduce their choices. Men like you.
There are far more examples of women who deliberately stopped taking birth control to trap their husbands/boyfriends into fatherhood. And men can't get an abortion to reverse that, so they're stuck.
You stupid schmuck. Men who control women are evil, including the ones who make their wives get abortions. That's just as controlling as the ones who conspire to get their wives pregnant when the wives don't want to be and force them to have babies to keep them in sick marriages where they can continue to beat the shit out of the women.

I note that to you, the man is always wrong, whether he wants to keep the child or have an abortion, and the woman is always right, whether she wants to keep the child or have an abortion.
You can't even fucking read. There are men who abuse women and one of the ways they do so is forcing women to stay 'barefoot and pregnant'.

Is that EVERY MAN OR EVERY FATHER? No, stupid. It isn't.

You have made this a personal problem when it's simply this. I won't sign up for your movement to criminalize abortion. AND you are full of shit about wanting to "make peace" wiht LGBT.

It's a LIE.

All you want is for people to sign up to put women in jail who choose abortion.

The thing is, my mother also hated men, and me, since I was a boy. She died alone, after taking pills, in a parking lot at her place of employment. It took at least a day to locate her body.

She bought into the feminism lie, and it destroyed her life. She died alone, and she thought she was unloved in the end. I couldn't be with her, because of all the terrible things she did, but I loved her. I made her a special gravestone, and paid for her grave to make sure it would be placed. And I pray for her, even though she was a suicide, I pray for God to have mercy on her.

So I loved her, even though she never showed love for me. And that is the same kind of love I have for you, and all enemies of God. I love you as Christ commanded Christians to love their enemies, and will pray for the day when you stop hating God, and men, and unborn babies.

Now, I will say a quick Hail Mary for your soul. God bless!!!
I'm sorry to hear you lost your mother to suicide. I lost my dad to suicide.

Debating with you Dhara, is "plowing the seashore,"
arare litus. It's fun, but we're not accomplishing anything.

You can't even fucking read. There are men who abuse women and one of the ways they do so is forcing women to stay 'barefoot and pregnant'.

You have made this a personal problem when it's simply this. I won't sign up for your movement to criminalize abortion. AND you are full of shit about wanting to "make peace" wiht LGBT.

It's a LIE.

I already said I don't want to punish women who have abortions. I said it in this very thread, I believe. I was accused of being a hypocrite, and not really believing abortion is murder, because I said I don't think women should be punished for abortion.

So you pro-aborts have it all planned out as a trap. You ask me if women should be punished for an abortion, and either way I answer, I lose the argument. That's fundamentally dishonest on your part.

Debating with you Dhara, is "plowing the seashore,"
arare litus. It's fun, but we're not accomplishing anything.
Only because you think you have to "accomplish" total domination, complete agreement.

I will NEVER agree with you on this abortion issue. Why is that? Because I'm a woman and because I think what goes on in a woman's body is between her, her mate, her doctor and her moral code.

I happen to be raising four kids, out of a sibling group of nine children. Seven out of nine children in that family are adopted. I wouldn't advise any woman to have an abortion, NOR would I prevent any woman who wanted one to have one.

For that, I'm a monster to you. So be it.

It's a LIE.

I already said I don't want to punish women who have abortions. I said it in this very thread, I believe. I was accused of being a hypocrite, and not really believing abortion is murder, because I said I don't think women should be punished for abortion.

So you pro-aborts have it all planned out as a trap. You ask me if women should be punished for an abortion, and either way I answer, I lose the argument. That's fundamentally dishonest on your part.

There is no such thing as a pro-abort. Either you're pro-choice, or anti-choice.

It's a LIE.

Stop calling me pro abortion. I'm not pro abortion. I'm pro choice, which means I don't think you get to have YOUR MITTS on a woman's uterus. It's HER choice. Her karma.

And I have a valid argument against punishing women for abortion, or making it only a misdemeanor punishable by a fine. The mens rea isn't there. Most women who have abortions are not truly aware they are killing a human being, or they wouldn't have the abortion in the first place. If a woman does know that a fetus is a human being, and has the abortion anyway, then she's committed murder, but I would still not want her prosecuted for murder, so as to avoid sweeping in the innocent, I would let the guilty go free.

The thing is, my mother also hated men, and me, since I was a boy. She died alone, after taking pills, in a parking lot at her place of employment. It took at least a day to locate her body.

She bought into the feminism lie, and it destroyed her life. She died alone, and she thought she was unloved in the end. I couldn't be with her, because of all the terrible things she did, but I loved her. I made her a special gravestone, and paid for her grave to make sure it would be placed. And I pray for her, even though she was a suicide, I pray for God to have mercy on her.

So I loved her, even though she never showed love for me. And that is the same kind of love I have for you, and all enemies of God. I love you as Christ commanded Christians to love their enemies, and will pray for the day when you stop hating God, and men, and unborn babies.

I'm sorry your mother never showed love for you. I'm sorry she took her life. But you don't have to project your sadness and anger at HER on me. I didn't abandon you.

It's a LIE.

Stop calling me pro abortion. I'm not pro abortion. I'm pro choice, which means I don't think you get to have YOUR MITTS on a woman's uterus. It's HER choice. Her karma.
The father has a claim to the child's life and destiny as well. If she doesn't want the child, she can give it up to him, sign away her parental rights, and let the father raise it as a single father. I don't see why you would oppose that.

And I have a valid argument against punishing women for abortion, or making it only a misdemeanor punishable by a fine. The mens rea isn't there. Most women who have abortions are not truly aware they are killing a human being, or they wouldn't have the abortion in the first place. If a woman does know that a fetus is a human being, and has the abortion anyway, then she's committed murder, but I would still not want her prosecuted for murder, so as to avoid sweeping in the innocent, I would let the guilty go free.
I would rather see a woman get an abortion than have a pregnant women kill herself and her fetus out of the despair of having no choice.

I would rather women get safe abortions from medical doctors than back alley criminals. YOU want to FORCE every pregnant woman to give birth whether it is safe for her to do so or not. YOu're a fanatic.

It's a LIE.

The father has a claim to the child's life and destiny as well. If she doesn't want the child, she can give it up to him, sign away her parental rights, and let the father raise it as a single father. I don't see why you would oppose that.
No, the one who impregnates the woman doesn't get to control her choices. If his motivation is love, perhaps he can convince the woman to carry the fetus to term. Ultimately, like it or not. it is the WOMAN'S decision and hers alone.

It's a LIE.

Wrong.

As a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law the father has no ‘claim’:

“It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty than on the father's. The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.”

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

It's a LIE.

Because you don't get to force a woman to give birth against her will.

Some men aren't against abortion, strictly speaking. Some men are against the pregnant woman being in a position make her own decision about having one, instead of having the decision made for her by the man (and having it done quietly so no one will know).

Some men are against the woman having any kind of sexual freedom, which they feel is THEIR entitlement alone.

There are some out there who will say that a man does, in fact, have a legitimate claim in the abortion debate because the embryo was fertilized with the man’s sperm, so what’s his is his. If that’s the case, and every sperm is all of a sudden so sacred, then why wouldn’t a man be more protective with keeping his sperm to himself? Instead of acting so careless with his reproductive material, he should either keep his dick in his pants, or more realistically, use a condom so that the sperm doesn’t go anywhere except to the dimpled end of a latex sock.

But if that sperm of yours somehow finds its way into a uterus, men, then wake up: You just surrendered all sovereignty to that sperm like a repoed minivan.
Once it’s no longer inside of your man parts, you don’t get a say in what happens to that sperm, regardless of whether it fertilizes an egg, whether it continues to mingle with that egg and eventually become a human fetus, or if it gets expelled from a woman’s body (however that may happen). If you want to have control over your sperm’s fate, keep it to yourself.

Men, of course, will inevitably argue that the debate is not about enforcing dominion over a woman’s body, but rather out of a sense of heroism to “save” an “unborn child.” These types of men will justify their willingness to inject themselves into the personal events of women’s lives with a lot of bottomless explanations, but it essentially will boil down to that’s just how he feels.

Why Men Need To Butt Out Of The Abortion Debate - Role Reboot

Pro-life is the future of America.

Pro-life is killing animals by the billions, it's pro-execution, it's pro-war, it's pro-ignoring poor kids once they're born and making sure they don't make it.

Some how "pro-life" seems to be the worst term for people who are mostly pro-killing anything, except one thing.

I'm sorry your mother never showed love for you. I'm sorry she took her life. But you don't have to project your sadness and anger at HER on me. I didn't abandon you.
But you remind me of her, all feminists do. She read The Feminist Mystique, and after that she renounced everything women normally do. She wouldn't cook. She wouldn't clean. She wouldn't give us baths. She wouldn't read up bedtime stories. She wouldn't tuck us in. My father had to do all that, and he was both father and mother to my brother and I.

The only womanly thing my mother liked to do was shop and spend lots of money, and she ground our family into the ground financially buying clothes, make-up and office supplies.

Our home was always messy, and my brother and I went to school unbathed and dirty. The only good thing about my mother is she wanted me to be smart, so I went to private schools for gifted children and had lots of toys and games to stimulate my mind.

But I had no friends in the neighborhood, because I could not let them meet my mother or see my dirty house, and I almost never went to birthday parties, and I never had a birthday party of my own outside the family. Mostly, I watched TV 11 hours per day, and she was too indifferent to get me to do anything else.

Do I hate feminism? You bet I do. Feminism, and her own mental problems, made my mother selfish, so totally selfish that she was neglectful to show me even the slightest amount of love and affection. One time she reached out her arms as if to hug me, but when I came, she hit me instead. That was the last time I ever trusted her.

But after she died, I made sure she had a gravestone on her grave, so she would not lie under the ground totally forgotten. I used thousands of dollars to pay for her grave, money I had inherited from her. My father was angry at me, and told me not to spend any more money without his permission. My parents were divorced when my mother died, so he would never have agreed to pay for her grave, and that's why I didn't ask him first.

My mother committed suicide, after I asked her doctor to ease up on her sedatives, which had turned her into a mindless zombie. The doctor listened, and a few days later she committed suicide. This was her last, best way to totally screw with me. For years, I was tormented with the guilt of her suicide, blaming myself for it. We are Catholic, so I feared she was in hell, and I was constantly lighting candles in church to save her soul. I still have visions of her, burning in fire behind an iron gate, unable to enter paradise.

My motivation for hating abortion is not because I hate women, or want to control them, or because I hate my mother, and her feminism. Despite all she did to hurt me, I loved my mother, and I still do, and it is my dearest wish that she be in heaven with Jesus, Mary and all the saints and angels and be happy, because happiness was denied her on Earth.

The reason I hate abortion with all my heart and all my soul and all my mind is because in the first 14 years of my life, my mother hurt me constantly, both with neglect, and with physical abuse. Almost every night she would come in to my room, wake me up, and hit me for no reason as a way of hurting my father, who loved me deeply.

THE ARGUMENT THAT A MOTHER SHOULD BE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO HARM HER OWN CHILD FILLS ME WITH AN UNQUENCHABLE RAGE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MY MOTHER DID TO ME. SHE HURT ME, EVERY DAY, TO HURT MY FATHER, SO EVERY BABY THAT IS KILLED, IT'S LIKE MY MOTHER HURTING ME ALL OVER AGAIN. AND YOU, WHO SEE ABORTION AS A WAY TO HURT AND DESTROY MEN'S LIVES, REMIND ME OF HER.

So now you know my deepest secrets, which I have never revealed before on any internet forum. I expect the usual suspects to mock me and say I have "Mommy issues" and that's why I "hate women" and want to "control" them.

I will put them all on ignore until it stops.

Forum List

Back