A message from a Mexican to The USA

All men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats, no borders, no walls, no prejudice, etc.

Great.

I will tell to a group of "cuates" to jump your fence and get into your property and set over there. They can build their tent and use your land as theirs. You won't have any objection because you preach their UNaliebale rights to life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

If I heard any complaint from you because those Mexicans living inside your property, then I will be the first one to kick your dumb ass.

You obviously do not understand the equation. Nobody is jumping anybody's fence to use property as if it belong to the fence jumper. The concept of unalienable Rights is enshrined in the words of the Declaration of Independence (the holiday we celebrated just yesterday):

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..."

OBVIOUSLY, this could not apply to only citizens of the United States. Such a country did not exist. Furthermore, after the Constitution was ratified, people came from every corner of the world to engage in free enterprise here. Only whites could be become citizens and enjoy certain privileges. AND it would not be until all the founders and framers were dead and buried before the United States Supreme Court illegally granted "plenary powers" to Congress on this issue. You see, our Constitution does not give the United States Supreme Court any authority to bestow upon any other branch of government any powers. It's a state's rights issue. People engage in free enterprise. Any law, at any level (city, county, state, or federal) that jeopardizes that Right of Liberty is null and void IF you support the original meaning of the Constitution.

All men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats, no borders, no walls, no prejudice, etc.

Great.

I will tell to a group of "cuates" to jump your fence and get into your property and set over there. They can build their tent and use your land as theirs. You won't have any objection because you preach their UNaliebale rights to life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

If I heard any complaint from you because those Mexicans living inside your property, then I will be the first one to kick your dumb ass.

You obviously do not understand the equation. Nobody is jumping anybody's fence to use property as if it belong to the fence jumper. The concept of unalienable Rights is enshrined in the words of the Declaration of Independence (the holiday we celebrated just yesterday):

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..."

OBVIOUSLY, this could not apply to only citizens of the United States. Such a country did not exist. Furthermore, after the Constitution was ratified, people came from every corner of the world to engage in free enterprise here. Only whites could be become citizens and enjoy certain privileges. AND it would not be until all the founders and framers were dead and buried before the United States Supreme Court illegally granted "plenary powers" to Congress on this issue. You see, our Constitution does not give the United States Supreme Court any authority to bestow upon any other branch of government any powers. It's a state's rights issue. People engage in free enterprise. Any law, at any level (city, county, state, or federal) that jeopardizes that Right of Liberty is null and void IF you support the original meaning of the Constitution.
Point is that those words "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..." were mentioned for US citizens inside the US land.

This is to say, TODAY under the new laws of immigration, in order for a foreign to enjoy the same phrase, he must first be invited (obtain visa) to reside in the US.

Such phrase won't apply to invaders.

You see, at the beginning , when this country was in need of hand work to produce in this land, people from other places were welcomed.

But, laws change in accord to necessity, and there was a moment when new regulations about who can come and who can't was to be established. Something similar to the biblical narration where at the beginning brothers were to have their sisters and half sisters are their wives. But, later, when population was greater in number and diverse, a new regulation took place and marriages between brothers and sisters weren't allowed anymore.

You can't compare the immigration system of two centuries ago with today's. Both are different and rule in accord to the needs of the country.

It is very sad with what is going on in many countries, but also there is an abuse of the immigration system vacuum where people from other countries enter to the US breaking the law. You see, the US accepts thousands of people every year. These people fill up all the requirements asked in order to obtain their visa. They are welcomed by the US government and the law of immigration works perfectly.

However, the law breakers come illegally and later they demand to change their status even "before" the ones who are doing the same process but legally from their countries.

Corrupt attorneys manipulate the system in order to make profit, and they are the ones who also promote the illegal immigration.

To start, I would freeze all immigration transaction from illegal immigrants who came without visa and the ones who came with visa of tourist or student and their visas are not valid anymore and they want to obtain their residence anyway.

A complete freeze to all those cases, and make the immigration department to concentrate as priority with all the cases which are pending from people who are applying for visas legally from their countries.

Any illegal immigrant who is caught to be deported without the waste of a court case. Making the system as simple as it can be, will make it more effective to accelerate the process for the ones applying for visa from their countries.

Doing it this way, you won't read anymore those messages from Mexicans returning to their land because they have no papers. They can try to come again, but with their visa this time, and enjoy those rights you admire so much as I do.

Great.

Point is that those words "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..." were mentioned for US citizens inside the US land.

This is to say, TODAY under the new laws of immigration, in order for a foreign to enjoy the same phrase, he must first be invited (obtain visa) to reside in the US.

Such phrase won't apply to invaders.

You see, at the beginning , when this country was in need of hand work to produce in this land, people from other places were welcomed.

But, laws change in accord to necessity, and there was a moment when new regulations about who can come and who can't was to be established. Something similar to the biblical narration where at the beginning brothers were to have their sisters and half sisters are their wives. But, later, when population was greater in number and diverse, a new regulation took place and marriages between brothers and sisters weren't allowed anymore.

You can't compare the immigration system of two centuries ago with today's. Both are different and rule in accord to the needs of the country.

It is very sad with what is going on in many countries, but also there is an abuse of the immigration system vacuum where people from other countries enter to the US breaking the law. You see, the US accepts thousands of people every year. These people fill up all the requirements asked in order to obtain their visa. They are welcomed by the US government and the law of immigration works perfectly.

However, the law breakers come illegally and later they demand to change their status even "before" the ones who are doing the same process but legally from their countries.

Corrupt attorneys manipulate the system in order to make profit, and they are the ones who also promote the illegal immigration.

To start, I would freeze all immigration transaction from illegal immigrants who came without visa and the ones who came with visa of tourist or student and their visas are not valid anymore and they want to obtain their residence anyway.

A complete freeze to all those cases, and make the immigration department to concentrate as priority with all the cases which are pending from people who are applying for visas legally from their countries.

Any illegal immigrant who is caught to be deported without the waste of a court case. Making the system as simple as it can be, will make it more effective to accelerate the process for the ones applying for visa from their countries.

Doing it this way, you won't read anymore those messages from Mexicans returning to their land because they have no papers. They can try to come again, but with their visa this time, and enjoy those rights you admire so much as I do.

Are you stupid or what? I refuted your first sentence BEFORE you made it. There were NO CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES WHEN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE WAS RATIFIED. WTF? Are you really that uneducated?

Until I see some foreigners with guns telling employers to hire a foreigner, your language calling them invaders is utter nonsense. The rest of your post is a waste of bandwidth and is so ludicrous that it doesn't merit any response except to say that before ANY of that happening, Joe Biden would change parties and endorse the MAGA agenda. Put simply, it ain't gonna happen.

Nobody is coming into the United States and then demanding their status be changed. Dumb asses like you think one must be a citizen in order to have unalienable Rights... then YOUR politicians oblige you, creating a path for citizenship - and the foreigners become political leaders and kick your dumb ass to the curb.

Just uneducated vermin who speak no English.
Formal education is over rated. Look in the mirror for evidence.

People are human beings, some, like yourself pretend they are better than others, but, at the end of the day, you're much worse- you believe yourselves to be special and work hard at exposing that hypocrisy, in public.

What did George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, and Harry S. Truman all have in common? They were ALL presidents of the United States. None of them had a college degree.

Patrick Henry was home schooled.

Other notable thinkers who did not have a lot of education were people like Thomas Edison. He spent three months in high school. Neither of the Wright brothers graduated high school. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Steve Jobs did a year in college. This is too easy. I have a some 8 1/2 x 1s from years of going to school. I learned much more at the University of Hard Knocks and Screw U.
But these filthy illegals can't even read or write or SPEAK English.

Dude, you better pray to God, Uncle Scam never takes a disliking to something you say or believe in. You would be pretty much screwed. Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.
Oh ,yes. Diversity. What a joke. Do they think this is the Balkens?

It wasn't a "mention"- it simply articulated the Truth- ALL men- there is no caveat to ALL- THAT is the point.
You want to move the goal posts in a game already played.
Your improper Public Education has failed, not only you, but humanity in general.

People are human beings, some, like yourself pretend they are better than others, but, at the end of the day, you're much worse- you believe yourselves to be special and work hard at exposing that hypocrisy, in public.

What did George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, and Harry S. Truman all have in common? They were ALL presidents of the United States. None of them had a college degree.

Other notable thinkers who did not have a lot of education were people like Thomas Edison. He spent three months in high school. Neither of the Wright brothers graduated high school. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Steve Jobs did a year in college. This is too easy. I have a some 8 1/2 x 1s from years of going to school. I learned much more at the University of Hard Knocks and Screw U.

Dude, you better pray to God, Uncle Scam never takes a disliking to something you say or believe in. You would be pretty much screwed. Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.

Not sure what that reply had to do with what you quoted. The biggest MAGA supporters face is that they cannot differentiate between citizenship and the unalienable Rights of man. Just because other people exercise their Rights does not put you at risk. It does not cost you a job; it does not jeopardize your culture; it has no negative impact on your economy. The part that MAGA supporters miss is that in their own mantra, they miss the truth. The key word is AGAIN. Make America Great AGAIN. That implies it was once great. So, instead of repealing laws back to the point when America worked and was great, the MAGA guys want to enact more and more laws, giving the bigger and more intrusive government more and more power. And the powers that be that run the government disagree with the MAGA concept. You cannot pass enough laws to protect you from yourself.

Not sure what that reply had to do with what you quoted. The biggest MAGA supporters face is that they cannot differentiate between citizenship and the unalienable Rights of man. Just because other people exercise their Rights does not put you at risk. It does not cost you a job; it does not jeopardize your culture; it has no negative impact on your economy. The part that MAGA supporters miss is that in their own mantra, they miss the truth. The key word is AGAIN. Make America Great AGAIN. That implies it was once great. So, instead of repealing laws back to the point when America worked and was great, the MAGA guys want to enact more and more laws, giving the bigger and more intrusive government more and more power. And the powers that be that run the government disagree with the MAGA concept. You cannot pass enough laws to protect you from yourself.
BUMP!

... Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.
Maybe because even the rubes on your white supremacist, anti-Semite compound realized that any such thing would run afoul of the First Amendment?

We've never had an "official language" and we never will. We don't need one. English is, and will remain, the dominant language in The United States.

I just don't want hoards of ILLEGALS pouring into this country to go on welfare. There is a PROCESS for Immigration.

... Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.
Maybe because even the rubes on your white supremacist, anti-Semite compound realized that any such thing would run afoul of the First Amendment?

We've never had an "official language" and we never will. We don't need one. English is, and will remain, the dominant language in The United States.

You waste too much time trying to start pissing contests.

I just don't want hoards of ILLEGALS pouring into this country to go on welfare. There is a PROCESS for Immigration.

No matter how many times the MAGA supporters are educated on this, they still deny the facts.

1) Immigration = citizenship

2) Foreigners, even under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment do not automatically qualify for the benefits and privileges of citizenship (the corrupt courts did defy this by saying education was a "right,") but then again under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the United States Supreme Court erroneously thinks the government is in the "rights" granting business

3) Unalienable Rights do not depend citizenship. Guest workers should not be subject to any "process." Unalienable Rights exist for a reason. Just as we reject gun control and the government telling us what we can read, what movies we can watch, and what religion we have to belong to, the same is true for our Freedom of Association. So, foreigners have the unalienable Right of Liberty; individuals have a Freedom of Association and the only "process" The Constitution recognizes is if those foreigners want to become citizens

4) Undocumented foreigners do not qualify for welfare. At least study the facts:

Yeah, there is a "process" for immigrants IF they choose to become citizens. It is called naturalization, but to be blunt, we don't need any more citizens from foreign countries. Let them come here, exercise their God given Rights, work and return home. What you want ends with the foreigner becoming a citizen and then voting you into oblivion.

No matter how many times the MAGA supporters are educated on this, they still deny the facts.

2) Foreigners, even under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment do not automatically qualify for the benefits and privileges of citizenship (the corrupt courts did defy this by saying education was a "right,") but then again under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the United States Supreme Court erroneously thinks the government is in the "rights" granting business

3) Unalienable Rights do not depend citizenship. Guest workers should not be subject to any "process." Unalienable Rights exist for a reason. Just as we reject gun control and the government telling us what we can read, what movies we can watch, and what religion we have to belong to, the same is true for our Freedom of Association. So, foreigners have the unalienable Right of Liberty; individuals have a Freedom of Association and the only "process" The Constitution recognizes is if those foreigners want to become citizens

4) Undocumented foreigners do not qualify for welfare. At least study the facts:

Yeah, there is a "process" for immigrants IF they choose to become citizens. It is called naturalization, but to be blunt, we don't need any more citizens from foreign countries. Let them come here, exercise their God given Rights, work and return home. What you want ends with the foreigner becoming a citizen and then voting you into oblivion.
No. I want all foreigners kept OUT of here. No "Student Visas". No Work Visas. No Divirsity Lottery. No Chain Migration. No anchor Babies. In other words , No English ,No Skills , NO DICE!

No. I want all foreigners kept OUT of here. No "Student Visas". No Work Visas. No Divirsity Lottery. No Chain Migration. No anchor Babies. In other words , No English ,No Skills , NO DICE!

If you were going to go that far, you should eliminate those who buy into America, take up seats in our universities, invest in American corporations and divert the profits to foreign countries. Simply put: you don't need the rich foreigners either.

You miss the big picture. Foreigners and their supporters outnumber you. What you are wanting is not going to happen. We did this to ourselves incrementally. We did it, not the foreigners. We did. Americans got it in their head we are all one big happy family and that America represents some multicultural hodge podge of races, religions, creeds, political view points, sexual orientations, etc., etc. The only people not inclusive of this NEW WORLD ORDER / ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is the Posterity of the framers of the Constitution of the United States. We are the minority.

We exacerbate the problem by thinking we can vote ourselves back into power. Let me give you a reality check. There is a race war going on right now. Marxists called the BLM are taking money from corporations and then the BLM telling their people to boycott the corporations that were stupid enough to donate to this phony cause. See how we're screwing ourselves? Now, today most of the people reading this will run down to Walmart this week and buy stuff because they think it's cheaper than some other store. You might do the same. Walmart was convicted of knowingly hiring subcontractors that employed undocumented workers. So, at the front end, Walmart makes it appear that a price is low, but then they use their profits to donate to BLM and knowingly hire subcontractors that employ undocumented workers. You have the ability to research and find out who is financing the evils you complain about, but you'd rather be here bitching and promoting an idea that won't work. I'm obliged to oppose you because your proposed solutions end up costing me my God given Rights. AND, to add insult to injury, what little has been done in the name of fighting the people you don't like has been more costly to the Freedoms and Liberties to the American people than to any group of foreigners. It's time you rethink your position.

You waste too much time trying to start pissing contests.
You mentioned trying to make an official language for The United States, and I pointed out the futility of such an effort.

Now that you and yours are already here?

...There is a race war going on right now. ...
There is no "race war" going on, there are only those who desperately want there to be one. The democrats want one because it would just be another means of control. White supremacists assholes want one because at heart they are chicken shit cowards who feeeeeel that making other people 'scared' will herd them into their camp. Worthless idiots on both sides don't care about or understand America. They only value their narrow little interests.

Forum List

Back