A message from a Mexican to The USA

Just uneducated vermin who speak no English.
Formal education is over rated. Look in the mirror for evidence.

People are human beings, some, like yourself pretend they are better than others, but, at the end of the day, you're much worse- you believe yourselves to be special and work hard at exposing that hypocrisy, in public.

What did George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, and Harry S. Truman all have in common? They were ALL presidents of the United States. None of them had a college degree.

Patrick Henry was home schooled.

Other notable thinkers who did not have a lot of education were people like Thomas Edison. He spent three months in high school. Neither of the Wright brothers graduated high school. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Steve Jobs did a year in college. This is too easy. I have a some 8 1/2 x 1s from years of going to school. I learned much more at the University of Hard Knocks and Screw U.
But these filthy illegals can't even read or write or SPEAK English.

Dude, you better pray to God, Uncle Scam never takes a disliking to something you say or believe in. You would be pretty much screwed. Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.
Oh ,yes. Diversity. What a joke. Do they think this is the Balkens?

Not sure what that reply had to do with what you quoted. The biggest MAGA supporters face is that they cannot differentiate between citizenship and the unalienable Rights of man. Just because other people exercise their Rights does not put you at risk. It does not cost you a job; it does not jeopardize your culture; it has no negative impact on your economy. The part that MAGA supporters miss is that in their own mantra, they miss the truth. The key word is AGAIN. Make America Great AGAIN. That implies it was once great. So, instead of repealing laws back to the point when America worked and was great, the MAGA guys want to enact more and more laws, giving the bigger and more intrusive government more and more power. And the powers that be that run the government disagree with the MAGA concept. You cannot pass enough laws to protect you from yourself.
I just don't want hoards of ILLEGALS pouring into this country to go on welfare. There is a PROCESS for Immigration.

No matter how many times the MAGA supporters are educated on this, they still deny the facts.

1) Immigration = citizenship

2) Foreigners, even under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment do not automatically qualify for the benefits and privileges of citizenship (the corrupt courts did defy this by saying education was a "right,") but then again under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the United States Supreme Court erroneously thinks the government is in the "rights" granting business

3) Unalienable Rights do not depend citizenship. Guest workers should not be subject to any "process." Unalienable Rights exist for a reason. Just as we reject gun control and the government telling us what we can read, what movies we can watch, and what religion we have to belong to, the same is true for our Freedom of Association. So, foreigners have the unalienable Right of Liberty; individuals have a Freedom of Association and the only "process" The Constitution recognizes is if those foreigners want to become citizens

4) Undocumented foreigners do not qualify for welfare. At least study the facts:

Yeah, there is a "process" for immigrants IF they choose to become citizens. It is called naturalization, but to be blunt, we don't need any more citizens from foreign countries. Let them come here, exercise their God given Rights, work and return home. What you want ends with the foreigner becoming a citizen and then voting you into oblivion.
No. I want all foreigners kept OUT of here. No "Student Visas". No Work Visas. No Divirsity Lottery. No Chain Migration. No anchor Babies. In other words , No English ,No Skills , NO DICE!
Now that you and yours are already here?
Dam Right. America FIRST. If other countries are oppressed ,let them clean up their own back yards.

People are human beings, some, like yourself pretend they are better than others, but, at the end of the day, you're much worse- you believe yourselves to be special and work hard at exposing that hypocrisy, in public.

What did George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, and Harry S. Truman all have in common? They were ALL presidents of the United States. None of them had a college degree.

Other notable thinkers who did not have a lot of education were people like Thomas Edison. He spent three months in high school. Neither of the Wright brothers graduated high school. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Steve Jobs did a year in college. This is too easy. I have a some 8 1/2 x 1s from years of going to school. I learned much more at the University of Hard Knocks and Screw U.

Dude, you better pray to God, Uncle Scam never takes a disliking to something you say or believe in. You would be pretty much screwed. Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.

Not sure what that reply had to do with what you quoted. The biggest MAGA supporters face is that they cannot differentiate between citizenship and the unalienable Rights of man. Just because other people exercise their Rights does not put you at risk. It does not cost you a job; it does not jeopardize your culture; it has no negative impact on your economy. The part that MAGA supporters miss is that in their own mantra, they miss the truth. The key word is AGAIN. Make America Great AGAIN. That implies it was once great. So, instead of repealing laws back to the point when America worked and was great, the MAGA guys want to enact more and more laws, giving the bigger and more intrusive government more and more power. And the powers that be that run the government disagree with the MAGA concept. You cannot pass enough laws to protect you from yourself.
I just don't want hoards of ILLEGALS pouring into this country to go on welfare. There is a PROCESS for Immigration.

No matter how many times the MAGA supporters are educated on this, they still deny the facts.

2) Foreigners, even under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment do not automatically qualify for the benefits and privileges of citizenship (the corrupt courts did defy this by saying education was a "right,") but then again under the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the United States Supreme Court erroneously thinks the government is in the "rights" granting business

3) Unalienable Rights do not depend citizenship. Guest workers should not be subject to any "process." Unalienable Rights exist for a reason. Just as we reject gun control and the government telling us what we can read, what movies we can watch, and what religion we have to belong to, the same is true for our Freedom of Association. So, foreigners have the unalienable Right of Liberty; individuals have a Freedom of Association and the only "process" The Constitution recognizes is if those foreigners want to become citizens

4) Undocumented foreigners do not qualify for welfare. At least study the facts:

Yeah, there is a "process" for immigrants IF they choose to become citizens. It is called naturalization, but to be blunt, we don't need any more citizens from foreign countries. Let them come here, exercise their God given Rights, work and return home. What you want ends with the foreigner becoming a citizen and then voting you into oblivion.
No. I want all foreigners kept OUT of here. No "Student Visas". No Work Visas. No Divirsity Lottery. No Chain Migration. No anchor Babies. In other words , No English ,No Skills , NO DICE!

If you were going to go that far, you should eliminate those who buy into America, take up seats in our universities, invest in American corporations and divert the profits to foreign countries. Simply put: you don't need the rich foreigners either.

You miss the big picture. Foreigners and their supporters outnumber you. What you are wanting is not going to happen. We did this to ourselves incrementally. We did it, not the foreigners. We did. Americans got it in their head we are all one big happy family and that America represents some multicultural hodge podge of races, religions, creeds, political view points, sexual orientations, etc., etc. The only people not inclusive of this NEW WORLD ORDER / ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is the Posterity of the framers of the Constitution of the United States. We are the minority.

We exacerbate the problem by thinking we can vote ourselves back into power. Let me give you a reality check. There is a race war going on right now. Marxists called the BLM are taking money from corporations and then the BLM telling their people to boycott the corporations that were stupid enough to donate to this phony cause. See how we're screwing ourselves? Now, today most of the people reading this will run down to Walmart this week and buy stuff because they think it's cheaper than some other store. You might do the same. Walmart was convicted of knowingly hiring subcontractors that employed undocumented workers. So, at the front end, Walmart makes it appear that a price is low, but then they use their profits to donate to BLM and knowingly hire subcontractors that employ undocumented workers. You have the ability to research and find out who is financing the evils you complain about, but you'd rather be here bitching and promoting an idea that won't work. I'm obliged to oppose you because your proposed solutions end up costing me my God given Rights. AND, to add insult to injury, what little has been done in the name of fighting the people you don't like has been more costly to the Freedoms and Liberties to the American people than to any group of foreigners. It's time you rethink your position.
I won't. No ENGLISH .No DICE. ---On the other hand, this should start at the TOP. Anyone ,from Mom and Pop business to Huge corporations , should be severely sanctioned for using illegal foreign Labor.

You can't compare the immigration system of two centuries ago with today's. Both are different and rule in accord to the needs of the country.

It is very sad with what is going on in many countries, but also there is an abuse of the immigration system vacuum where people from other countries enter to the US breaking the law. You see, the US accepts thousands of people every year. These people fill up all the requirements asked in order to obtain their visa. They are welcomed by the US government and the law of immigration works perfectly.

This is an excellent point and one that should appeal to the 'constitution is a living document' folks. Times and needs change - earlier immigrants had it much rougher with far fewer support systems financed by the rest of the citizenry. We've welcomed nearly a million legal immigrants annually over last the two decades alone - that is a very generous immigration policy. One of, if not the most generous policy among all nations.

Some random thoughts on other posts:

I don't get the 'open borders' mantra. We can have open borders or we can have a welfare state - not both.
We can suspend the rule of law and have chaos and tyranny or we can have a well-ordered lawful society beneficial to its citizens.

The DOI was in part philosophical and a list of grievances, not a governing document - the COTUS was the contract formed between the citizens of the United States and their government...which establishes the laws of this nation. The preamble of which reads;

'We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.'

To those who claim requiring that immigrants come through the front door instead of sneaking in through the back door is racist - I say balderdash! Hispanic is not a race (their language is Spanish for goodness sakes!) - they are of European descent, the progeny of Spanish conquistadors who decimated the native populations of the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America. They are Caucasians - just like the rest of Europe, the Middle East and parts of Northern Africa.

Back to the DOI's - 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' - what about the rights of those who are forced to contribute their personal property in the form of federal and state taxes on wages to pay for those who amount to 'gate-crashers' without regard to the laws the rest of us have to follow. How is that liberty enhancing? Yes, human rights matter, but your rights stop at my pocket.

Now that you and yours are already here?
Dam Right. America FIRST.....
You can't put America first until you first understand America. You don't seem to.

I won't. No ENGLISH .No DICE. ---....
And what about American citizens who don't speak perfect English? Where do they go in your self-indulgent fantasy? I wonder if all your ancestors spoke perfect English when they first arrived.

The largest ethnic background in the US is people of German descent. Most of the first ancestors of some 50 million Americans spoke German but didn't speak perfect English when they first arrived here. Tens of millions more spoke other non-English languages for the first two generations or so. How many of those crying about "No Dice!" today stem from people who spoke primarily or exclusively German, Italian, Swedish, French, etc.?

Last edited:
... Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to get the civilian militias to support a proposal to make English the official language in the United States? It went over like a fart in Sunday school.
Maybe because even the rubes on your white supremacist, anti-Semite compound realized that any such thing would run afoul of the First Amendment?

We've never had an "official language" and we never will. We don't need one. English is, and will remain, the dominant language in The United States.

You waste too much time trying to start pissing contests.
You mentioned trying to make an official language for The United States, and I pointed out the futility of such an effort.

You need some new material

...There is a race war going on right now. ...
There is no "race war" going on, there are only those who desperately want there to be one. The democrats want one because it would just be another means of control. White supremacists assholes want one because at heart they are chicken shit cowards who feeeeeel that making other people 'scared' will herd them into their camp. Worthless idiots on both sides don't care about or understand America. They only value their narrow little interests.

You need some new material

If you were going to go that far, you should eliminate those who buy into America, take up seats in our universities, invest in American corporations and divert the profits to foreign countries. Simply put: you don't need the rich foreigners either.

You miss the big picture. Foreigners and their supporters outnumber you. What you are wanting is not going to happen. We did this to ourselves incrementally. We did it, not the foreigners. We did. Americans got it in their head we are all one big happy family and that America represents some multicultural hodge podge of races, religions, creeds, political view points, sexual orientations, etc., etc. The only people not inclusive of this NEW WORLD ORDER / ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is the Posterity of the framers of the Constitution of the United States. We are the minority.

We exacerbate the problem by thinking we can vote ourselves back into power. Let me give you a reality check. There is a race war going on right now. Marxists called the BLM are taking money from corporations and then the BLM telling their people to boycott the corporations that were stupid enough to donate to this phony cause. See how we're screwing ourselves? Now, today most of the people reading this will run down to Walmart this week and buy stuff because they think it's cheaper than some other store. You might do the same. Walmart was convicted of knowingly hiring subcontractors that employed undocumented workers. So, at the front end, Walmart makes it appear that a price is low, but then they use their profits to donate to BLM and knowingly hire subcontractors that employ undocumented workers. You have the ability to research and find out who is financing the evils you complain about, but you'd rather be here bitching and promoting an idea that won't work. I'm obliged to oppose you because your proposed solutions end up costing me my God given Rights. AND, to add insult to injury, what little has been done in the name of fighting the people you don't like has been more costly to the Freedoms and Liberties to the American people than to any group of foreigners. It's time you rethink your position.
I won't. No ENGLISH .No DICE. ---On the other hand, this should start at the TOP. Anyone ,from Mom and Pop business to Huge corporations , should be severely sanctioned for using illegal foreign Labor.

So, you've pretty much told the framers to go to Hell. Got it.

Nope. No "Got". I have told that stupid poem on Lady Liberty to go to Hell. It is time to say "NO MORE".

Nope. No "Got". I have told that stupid poem on Lady Liberty to go to Hell. It is time to say "NO MORE".

We're not talking about Lady Liberty. We're talking about the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration of Independence put forth unalienable Rights that were codified into the Bill of Rights. IF, and I tell you IF it were not for the 14th Amendment, you might be able to rely on Justice Roger Taney's ruling in the Dred Scott v. Sanford decision. Bear in mind that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified and is where your efforts would be better utilized.

On one hand, the framers allowed people to come from all over the world to do business, not restricted by federal law as the Constitution gives only ONE area of authority over foreigners and that is naturalization. On the other, Taney ruled that we, the people, meant those people of the white race in the Dred Scott v. Sanford decision - here are a few excerpts:

"It is true, every person, and every class and description of persons, who were at the time of the adoption of the Constitution recognised as citizens in the several States, became also citizens of this new political body; but none other; it was formed by them, and for them and their posterity, but for no one else.

...In the opinion of the court, the legislation and histories of the times, and the language used in the Declaration of Independence, show, that neither the class of persons who had been imported as slaves, nor their descendants, whether they had become free or not, were then acknowledged as a part of the people, nor intended to be included in the general words used in that memorable instrument.

...Another of the early laws of which we have spoken, is the first militia law, which was passed in 1792, at the first session of the second Congress. The language of this law is equally plain and significant with the one just mentioned. It directs that every 'free able-bodied white male citizen' shall be enrolled in the militia. The word white is evidently used to exclude the African race, and the word 'citizen' to exclude unnaturalized foreigners; the latter forming no part of the sovereignty, owing it no allegiance, and therefore under no obligation to defend it. The African race, however, born in the country, did owe allegiance to the Government, whether they were slave or free; but it is repudiated, and rejected from the duties and obligations of citizenship in marked language.
"

So, today your proposed solutions must be consistent with the 14th Amendment OR the Constitution of the United States as originally written and intended. Without the 14th Amendment, STATES have the Right to allow who they want in. With the 14th Amendment your proposed solutions will not pass constitutional muster.

Try to follow. I want some LEGAL immigration. But they need three things. The ABILITY to be self supporting. NO welfare. 2nd. No English ,no entry.3rd. A basic knpwledge of our HISTORY.
If that standard had been applied throughout American history, well over 200 million Americans today would not be here. Ignorant, illogical Know-Nothings have been around for a long time. Most ARE here because their ancestors were NOT held to those standards. It takes a special kind of stupid asshole to scramble through the door, slam it closed behind you, and immediately start shouting at those outside to go away because they are unworthy.

... It is time to say "NO MORE".
Because your family is already here, right?
Yes. My old man was a LEGAL immigrant. ....
And now you don't want any more immigrants at all?
Try to follow. I want some LEGAL immigration. But they need three things. The ABILITY to be self supporting. NO welfare. 2nd. No English ,no entry.3rd. A basic knpwledge of our HISTORY.

And that accomplishes what? There is NO such thing as illegal immigration. You either do the paperwork, background checks, physicals, interviews, etc. or you don't get papers. It's that simple. NOBODY is advocating citizenship for undocumented foreigners except the MAGA crowd. Ironic!

... It is time to say "NO MORE".
Because your family is already here, right?
Yes. My old man was a LEGAL immigrant. ....
And now you don't want any more immigrants at all?

And that accomplishes what? There is NO such thing as illegal immigration. You either do the paperwork, background checks, physicals, interviews, etc. or you don't get papers. It's that simple. NOBODY is advocating citizenship for undocumented foreigners except the MAGA crowd. Ironic!
Transference. Figures.

Forum List

Back