A master at work

Last edited:
One of the great artists of the last century captured here on film. Its humbling to watch this gentleman at work.

Do you paint Tommy?

Sadly not. Do you ?

Recently, one more Mona Lisa has been found, which is the original?

Maybe they are both originals ?

True, but one had to come first. Use Carbon 14 dating.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/isleworth-mona-lisa/index.html

Fascinating story.

I would let it go. We dont need to solve every mystery. Leave something to the imagination.

One of the great artists of the last century captured here on film. Its humbling to watch this gentleman at work.

Do you paint Tommy?

Sadly not. Do you ?

I haven't oil painted for years. Too many dogs and no dedicated Art studio for oil painting plus I just didn't have the time for many years while raising children and maintaining a fairly large business. Perhaps after Rod gets my shop done I will paint a bunch of empty canvases that have been around for years. I do still sculpt and do a few things in acrylics from time to time. I quenched my artistic nature by painting windows for holidays for years but health prevented that for some years. I'm hoping I can do that this year health permitting, We'll see when the holidays roll around.

If we were farther south I'd like to try more cement sculpting where I didn't have to worry about paying a huge electric bill for the kiln, I could really get into this type work. I have done a few things but it gets way too cold here to invest too much time in outside projects.

Forum List

Back