A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

In Kentucky and many other southern states, people look away when someone says something vile, because it is so entrenched in the culture, those beliefs, that you are going against what many people still believe, and those people are your neighbors and co workers.

I'm sure if somebody black had done this to a white person nobody would be asking for all this excess proof. The lady should have found the nearest mop handle and proceed to beat the blood out of that person. I mean if he wants to spit and thangs, make it so he spits out something important like teeth or blood.
Oh yea all you would hear is animal, savage, thug, Nword. Oh that's what they do, blah, blah, blah.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
What makes you think she is lying?
I suffered a major trauma; rape at age 19. The immense trauma from being ostracized and shamed brought to surface Bipolar Disorder to pair my diagnosis of PTSD. The manic and depressive states of bipolar disorder color my sense of being, mothering and relationships. My story is one rife with pain and struggles to function in a world my mind will not align to during the sprinkling of episodes.

Because white people are funny....very funny. Attacking anyone is rarer than other racists and unlike say hispanics or especially blacks, groups of random white people (you know the supposed diners) don't stick together in attacks upon others especially children if they are of other races. I know the bitch if it is a bitch, it sounds more like a male writing to me, is lying simply because for an adult man to attack a toddler would have resulted in the other diners (atleast several) in going after the adult male. Most all the supposed whites attacking poor blacks stories for decades if not centuries, if you go back and research, aren't what the black want to be victims claim. Remember being a race ho has been lucrative for a long time, and apparently miniorities lying for money is a big big thing.

Secondly, if you attack a child, usually the mothers' nails come out-----and there is no way that she would have allowed the guy to leave.

This bitch is just another garden variety scam artist.

When i was probably 3 years old, i remember standing on a sidewalk with my grandmother next to me. A caucasian man was walking by and i looked directly up at him. That's when he took that opportunity to spit in my face. I remember it till this day. I even remember the street corner it happened on. I find it funny that you are getting so defensive over this, as if this could never happen, lmao

I think she is fake AF. She claims to be from Malaysia and also has Indian ancestry. She looks more AA. She seems to be a bipolar grifter.
1631110202219.jpeg

236565699_229328372430371_3050538838269308343_n.jpg

Malaysian women
malaysia-kuala-lumpur-pongal-tamil-festival-people-D40XHF.jpg

Youre assuming there is a mental problem as in they were crazy. This is typical behavior of racists. Again note this was done safely in the presence of a female. They werent crazy enough to do it while a male was there. Dont make up excuses for behavior that was applauded not to long ago.
If this is typical racist behavior, show us 5 examples of it from this past week.

When i was probably 3 years old, i remember standing on a sidewalk with my grandmother next to me. A caucasian man was walking by and i looked directly up at him. That's when he took that opportunity to spit in my face. I remember it till this day. I even remember the street corner it happened on. I find it funny that you are getting so defensive over this, as if this could never happen, lmao
I got hit with a crowbar by a random black guy when i was in my teens. My leg wishes he would have merely spit on me. My house was also robbed about 15 years ago by a black guy, but i wish he had merely spit in my face. White racism is sooo tame compared to what black people do.

I have a lifetime of experience that says its true, so forgive me for not believing you. I learned in the 6th grade that if you stop a motherfucker 1 good time you dont have to worry about them for the rest of eternity.
Is that why you are so weak and pathetic? Someone "stopped" you in the 6th grade?

Most foreign people know your language better than you do. That was a highly ignorant statement from a known POS racist.
Everyone knows English better than blacks. It only takes asians a few years before they surpass the average speaking ability of most black people in the US.

In the age of COVID it's even worse that the obvious overt racism. Spitting on someone is assault with a deadly weapon. Hopefully Jesus was watching. This man is due for some instant karma.

Let someone spit on my child or any child I am related to and their asses will be beat beyond recognition. In her case she is a female so she should have shot his bitch ass.
Youll get the shit slapped out of you. You are a weakling fool who has no game, no fighting ability, no good looks, no intelligence and absolutely no swagger whatsoever. Youre a fucking dork.

Forum List

Back