A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

I understand that most people from foreign countries write and speak your language better than you do.
Why did she finally realize she was in an all-white restaurant so late that she could not have avoided the situation if she knows from experience that the region of people hates her for living?

She's saving it all up to write an essay that's going to make a difference???

Why did she finally realize she was in an all-white restaurant so late that she could not have avoided the situation if she knows from experience that the region of people hates her for living?
Lack of action from the white people in the restaurant would make you realize everyone else was white. Why should she have to avoid anything? She paid good money to eat there in peace just like everyone else. Why didn't the restaurant have a sign up saying "no N's allowed"?

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?
Never occurs to you that she is lying..sad dude.

Where does it say the whole restaurant heard him? Obviously she is talking about him spitting on the child.

maybe it was true, but how is the entire restaurant going to know what happened and then judge her and he kids as "others" without hearing it? Ok.. guess she didn't use the word "hear" but she sure implied that the entire restaurant took it in and was complicit in a racist act.
It seems awfully hard to believe that many people would sit by and do nothing.... unless not all of them noticed. OR weren't sure of what happened. She seems to say the whole place was on the exact same page as she was,.... and how she would know that fact seems pretty improbable considering what was going on at the moment

Ask any trial lawyer about witness testimony... and why its often unreliable. Again... what she said happened could very well have happened.. there are people that disgusting, however the way her story drags in the entire restaurant of "WHITE" people, just sounds a little Jussy Smolette to me. Sorry... you seen a lot of racists in your life... and other people have also seen people make up stories or embellish a bad thing into a much worse thing. Its hard to go off of internet posts on politically charged websites.

"The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others."
Where does it say the whole restaurant heard him? Obviously she is talking about him spitting on the child.

Never occurs to you that she is lying..sad dude.

whoa, I must be tired today... I need to back up. Thought Superbad was the chick with the kids.... I never opened the link. Got to re read the whole thing. Couldnt figure out why a lady would have a handle like SuperBad Br... maybe im going back to sleep.
Damn.. sorry Superbad...

What makes you think she is lying?
Because white people are funny....very funny. Attacking anyone is rarer than other racists and unlike say hispanics or especially blacks, groups of random white people (you know the supposed diners) don't stick together in attacks upon others especially children if they are of other races. I know the bitch if it is a bitch, it sounds more like a male writing to me, is lying simply because for an adult man to attack a toddler would have resulted in the other diners (atleast several) in going after the adult male. Most all the supposed whites attacking poor blacks stories for decades if not centuries, if you go back and research, aren't what the black want to be victims claim. Remember being a race ho has been lucrative for a long time, and apparently miniorities lying for money is a big big thing.

Secondly, if you attack a child, usually the mothers' nails come out-----and there is no way that she would have allowed the guy to leave.

This bitch is just another garden variety scam artist.

Because white people are funny....very funny. Attacking anyone is rarer than other racists and unlike say hispanics or especially blacks, groups of random white people (you know the supposed diners) don't stick together in attacks upon others especially children if they are of other races. I know the bitch if it is a bitch, it sounds more like a male writing to me, is lying simply because for an adult man to attack a toddler would have resulted in the other diners (atleast several) in going after the adult male. Most all the supposed whites attacking poor blacks stories for decades if not centuries, if you go back and research, aren't what the black want to be victims claim. Remember being a race ho has been lucrative for a long time, and apparently miniorities lying for money is a big big thing.

Secondly, if you attack a child, usually the mothers' nails come out-----and there is no way that she would have allowed the guy to leave.

Not sure what reality you grew up in, but this kind of racism is alive and well and has been forever.

whoa, I must be tired today... I need to back up. Thought Superbad was the chick with the kids.... I never opened the link. Got to re read the whole thing. Couldnt figure out why a lady would have a handle like SuperBad Br... maybe im going back to sleep.
Damn.. sorry Superbad...
Wait a minute this is our resident RACIST superba, pretending that he was being a sweet wittle innocent woman being attacked by a big bad racist in a restrautant with a bunch of all white diners just allowing it to occur. I know he is lying. He lies and race pimps all the time. He never stops lying about race. It is his/its defining personality trait. And we all know as much as he hates whites, the only reason he would be in a diner with white people would be to try to attack them.

Superbad stop lying your ass off.

Not sure what reality you grew up in, but this kind of racism is alive and well and has been forever.
That a fucking lie......if it were true, blacks wouldn't be snagged lying about race incidents all the time--they would have enough to stick to and film the truth. Superbad lies about race incidents..it is what he/it does... Sadly he isn't only that racist that does this chit--so there is a long history of these supposed race incident being bullshit over and over and over again. It didn't happen---no way you could get that many random whites to sit around and allow an adult man to attack a baby anything..

Wait a minute this is our resident RACIST superba, pretending that he was being a sweet wittle innocent woman being attacked by a big bad racist in a restrautant with a bunch of all white diners just allowing it to occur. I know he is lying. He lies and race pimps all the time. He never stops lying about race. It is his/its defining personality trait. And we all know as much as he hates whites, the only reason he would be in a diner with white people would be to try to attack them.

Superbad stop lying your ass off.
This is the behavior we expect from racists. Why not just come out and say you are a racist? Same message sent.

That a fucking lie......if it were true, blacks wouldn't be snagged lying about race incidents all the time
Well that is an embarrassing bit of childish illogic.

yes, when people fake something, it must not exist. How fucking dumb.

What is happening here is that you are riding out your first childish , emotional reaction, and now you have to say very stupid things to keep up the campaign. Just realize when you have done something dumb and shut the fk up, like an adult.

maybe it was true, but how is the entire restaurant going to know what happened and then judge her and he kids as "others" without hearing it? Ok.. guess she didn't use the word "hear" but she sure implied that the entire restaurant took it in and was complicit in a racist act.
She made no implication the rest of the restaurant was complicit in the incident. Not sure how you got that from her story unless you're just feeling defensive. She was pointing out how they made her feel like an outsider due to their lack of action and their non verbal cues. You know how you can walk into a room and no one has to say a word and you can tell something is wrong? How do you know that? Its the non verbal cues.

It's not exactly true. There was a time as we all know when there were large groups and masses of white people who wore white sheets and chased blacks through the streets
But it is also true that popular culture and the evolution of society encourages more docile white people and celebrates more in your face behavior from other "races"
Still, I've seen plenty of aggressive white people inside of certain demographics. As for the Woman here... i just noticed at the end of the article that she is an author... I sort of suspected that actually as i continued reading.
I think it would be much more believable coming from a regular person. So now I have to wonder if she is just an AOC type who believes in moral truth being just as valid as factual truth.

This is the behavior we expect from racists. Why not just come out and say you are a racist? Same message sent.
Honey, I really don't care if I am called a racist by race pimps like you anymore. I'll take it and wear it like a giant honor. I have grown tired of idiots and miniories abusing the race card to allow their racism and attacks on others. I judge people by the exact same standards---not my fault if many don't measure up. Lying is lying.........manipulation is manipulation and I have no issues calling it what it is......TRUTH before catering to idiots or bowing to their childish manipulations.

Last edited:
Lack of action from the white people in the restaurant would make you realize everyone else was white. Why should she have to avoid anything? She paid good money to eat there in peace just like everyone else. Why didn't the restaurant have a sign up saying "no N's allowed"?
It is well described to be a racist country - right???

A couple of month ago a Black woman mayor said that her children are afraid to go out - right???

Everybody knows the truth why are you fighting it?

She made no implication the rest of the restaurant was complicit in the incident. Not sure how you got that from her story unless you're just feeling defensive. She was pointing out how they made her feel like an outsider due to their lack of action and their non verbal cues. You know how you can walk into a room and no one has to say a word and you can tell something is wrong? How do you know that? Its the non verbal cues.

I would definately take my own inaction as being complicit if I was there.I think doing nothing would be very much complicit when it comes to a defenceless 2 year old. I'm not going to watch someone spit on a toddler. And I really doubt MOST people would. thats how I read that story, maybe I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back