A man fatally shot his 16-year-old daughter in the family's Columbus home after he mistook her for an intruder

We should ask Joe Biden who declared Rittenhouse guilty and baselessly declared him a white supremacist as well before the trial

I mean, why even have a court system?

His punishment will be he will never be over it..........ever.........it's understandable........in the garage and the alarm goes off thinking he's being robbed...........But that is not the full details......we do not see all of it from one hit piece news article.

The gun did nothing wrong. Have you ever seen a gun get up and shoot someone all by itself?

Well? Have you?

No, you haven’t. The gun is going to be ok and the gun is innocent. That’s what matters here.

Damn, what a tragedy.

RIP

My neighbor is a huge gun nut. He almost shot me one night. I was looking around my kitchen in the dark with a flash light, I don't remember why. He thought I was a burgular.

Good thing he didn't open up. He gave me a warning shout and I about shit my pants.

We laugh about now, but it took years off my life.

Your linked article says it's 'still under investigation.' It depends on what the investigation finds.
On the surface without the details, I'm gonna
jump to the conclusion he gets 20 years --out in 10, involuntary or 2nd degree.

There doesn't look to be any reason why he couldn't have had time to identify her ....regardless of the underlying circumstances ( if she was 'sneaking' back in or whatever)

Simply turning on the light would send most burglars fleeing, but all he had to do was yell "Who the fuck's out there ??" and he'd have heard her voice and calmed down.

She would have been grounded until Valentine's Day, but better than six feet in the ground probably.

Last edited:
Damn, what a tragedy.

RIP

My neighbor is a huge gun nut. He almost shot me one night. I was looking around my kitchen in the dark with a flash light, I don't remember why. He thought I was a burgular.

Good thing he didn't open up. He gave me a warning shout and I about shit my pants.

He'll have your back in case you really get broken into though.

Damn, what a tragedy.
RIP
Act like a burglar and you should expect to get shot.

The next time a burglar is looking for a soft target, they'll think twice about going to THAT house.

That's what's important here.

i don't care if he apologizes or not, he made the ultimate mistake, a FATAL one!

Forum List

Back