Man chokes 11-year-old Black girl for playing ball in his driveway

Their basketball was probably bouncing off his car.

Downside of urban dwelling is this is how stuff gets started.

I generally advise against it myself.

Further terms of controversy to consider with regard to...oh...let's call it ''cultural differences'' involved with compacted/close-quartered urban dwelling...

Last edited:
A South Dakota man was sentenced to two years in prison for physically attacking Black children who were playing outside his house.

Larry Wayne Baldner, 74, started the confrontation after finding five children playing basketball in a driveway he shared with neighbors at his Fargo duplex home on Sept. 21, 2021, and he told them to leave his property, reported InForum.

An 11-year-old who lived next door to Baldner told police they were playing on her family's side of the sidewalk, according to a criminal complaint, but she said the man used a racial slur and slapped the child across the face.

The girl and her sister confronted Baldner, who then grabbed the 11-year-old by the neck and hair, lifted her off the ground and began choking her, according to the complaint.

The sister struck Baldner in the face and helped her get away, but the child's hair extension was ripped from her head, and the older man then hit the sister in the face.

Had this been one of my kids, this dude catches these hands and then some.
If accurate as reported, the man's behavior is inexcusable and the child's parents should sue the socks off him and file criminal charges.

To point out the color of skin on any participants in the incident is irrelevant and counter productive.

Their basketball was probably bouncing off his car.

Downside of urban dwelling is this is how stuff gets started.

I generally advise against it myself.

Further terms of controversy to consider with regard to...oh...let's call it ''cultural differences'' involved with compacted/close-quartered urban dwelling...

O wow, he was high on cocaine there. I never knew Cassius Clay/Muhammed Ali did cocaine before.

I am kinda disappoint. :(

Last edited:
I would have just let her play with my Nazi youth easy bake oven!

Forum List

Back