Man fatally shot in front of stepson after pointing gun at cops: bodycam video

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I don't think that this story will gain any traction. Why? Need you ask?

The graphic footage, released Wednesday, shows Burbank police responding to a report of a young child wandering alone in a parking lot at a Quality Inn around 5:30 a.m. March 8.

An employee at the hotel had asked police to do a welfare check after seeing the 7-year-old by himself for about 30 minutes outside.

The footage shows an officer approaching the boy and asking where his father is, prompting the child to say his dad was going to “go get a car.”

Cops soon learned that the 7-year-old and his stepdad, David William Kahler, 30, had been involved in a car crash on a nearby freeway in a vehicle believed to have been stolen from Las Vegas — and that the pair had fled on foot before walking to the hotel, said Burbank police Lt. Derek Green.

Kahler of Las Vegas had left the boy at the hotel as he tried to break into several vehicles nearby before finally stealing a maroon Honda Accord that he ultimately drove back to the Quality Inn, Green said.

I don't think that this story will gain any traction. Why? Need you ask?

The graphic footage, released Wednesday, shows Burbank police responding to a report of a young child wandering alone in a parking lot at a Quality Inn around 5:30 a.m. March 8.
An employee at the hotel had asked police to do a welfare check after seeing the 7-year-old by himself for about 30 minutes outside.
The footage shows an officer approaching the boy and asking where his father is, prompting the child to say his dad was going to “go get a car.”
Cops soon learned that the 7-year-old and his stepdad, David William Kahler, 30, had been involved in a car crash on a nearby freeway in a vehicle believed to have been stolen from Las Vegas — and that the pair had fled on foot before walking to the hotel, said Burbank police Lt. Derek Green.
Kahler of Las Vegas had left the boy at the hotel as he tried to break into several vehicles nearby before finally stealing a maroon Honda Accord that he ultimately drove back to the Quality Inn, Green said.

~~~~~~
Indeed... First the guy is white and according to the Racist Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left, he's a person on their Eugenics list for eradication in any case...
Had he been a Black man, the PM/DSA Left would try to make another martyr out of his death, which appears to have been a justified shooting....

I suppose the only thing worse than coming out of a hotel to find your car stolen is to come out and find that it had been stolen, shot up, and has a dead corpse in it.

I checked and checked this story and I cant see where they said the race of the shooter cop. I guess this reporter doesnt know how to do his job!

The police almost never have to shoot, and when they do it is almost always murder.
No one is attacking police.
They almost all are just trying to get away.
The problem is entirely the police, who always deliberately start the shooting.
If nothing else, you can tell from the multiple deadly wounds.

Forum List

Back