A Love Affair for the ages.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
On this upcoming Valentineā€™s Day let us celebrate one of the greatest love affairs of our age.

The love between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un.

As we all know Trump has said he fell in love with Kim. This love was so strong that Trump absconded with Kimā€™s ā€œlove lettersā€ to Mar-a-lago rather than return them to the National Archives where they legally belonged.

Trump continues to pine for his lost love.

Though I suspect Trumpā€™s love may be a one way street, let us celebrate this story of true love.

1644501789543.jpeg

Last edited:
Our president should work to get along with all world leaders. I'm not a Trump fan but I had no problem with him getting along with North Korea. I believe you can accomplish more that way than constant threats.

On this upcoming Valentineā€™s Day let us celebrate one of the greatest love affairs of our age.

As we all know Trump has said he fell in love with Kim. This love was so strong that Trump absconded with Kimā€™s ā€œlove lettersā€ to Mar-a-lago rather than return them to the National Archives where they legally belonged.

Even after Trump left office, his hard and penetrating love for Kim would not be denied! He continues to pine for his lost love.

Though I suspect Trumpā€™s love may be a one way street, let us celebrate this story of true man love.

View attachment 599583
You like men

Our president should work to get along with all world leaders. I'm not a Trump fan but I had no problem with him getting along with North Korea. I believe you can accomplish more that way than constant threats.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with working with world leaders, however, I have heard of a president saying they fell in love with another leader, especially, a leader of a totalitarian state.

Though I suspect Trumpā€™s love may be a one way street, let us celebrate this story of true love.

View attachment 599583
They make a cute couple. Why doesnā€™t Donny move to NK? Kimmie is ā€œPresident-for-Lifeā€, so they wonā€™t have to worry about those silly election things.

View attachment 599583

Who are you trying to kid? Trump doesn't love anyone but himself...

Forum List

Back