Woodward audio tapes of Trump reveal he knew Kim letters he stole were classified, calls them "so top secret" &tells Bob dont “say I gave them to you"

There are dozens of juicy scandals in the Biden administration but the dumb half of the Watergate team would rather work on the former president's documents. WTF?

There are dozens of juicy scandals in the Biden administration but the dumb half of the Watergate team would rather work on the former president's documents. WTF?

So start a thread about Biden scandals.

both sides are guilty i agree

America needs a fresh start, a new face

So start a thread about Biden scandals.
Wouldn't you think an infamous investigative reporter would rather dig up dirt on the current administration rather than dealing with a dry old classified document case from the former administration? How about Biden's daughter's diary claiming that showers with her dad as a teenager ruined her life or Hunter's scandals or Joe's brother's relationship with foreign governments or the president's mental condition? Looking back you can understand the political motivation for Watergate.

Wouldn't you think an infamous investigative reporter would rather dig up dirt on the current administration than dealing with a dry old classified document case from the former administration? How about Biden's daughter claiming that showers with her dad as a teenager ruined her life or Hunter's scandals or Joe's brother's relationship with foreign governments or the president's mental condition? Looking back you can understand the political motivation for Watergate.

Start a Biden scandal thread.

Start a Biden scandal thread.
I'm just a guy who sees the Country going down the drain. Woodward has the reputation of an investigative reporter who once was part of a team that brought down a (republican) presidency. Why is Woodward focusing on a complicated dry issue of classified documents in the previous (republican) administration while political scandals in the Biden administration are staring him in the face? Political bias?

I'm just a guy who sees the Country going down the drain. Woodward has the reputation of an investigative reporter who once was part of a team that brought down a (republican) presidency. Why is Woodward focusing on a complicated dry issue of classified documents in the previous (republican) administration while political scandals in the Biden administration are staring him in the face? Political bias?
Why?
Because it has been revealed that the Bidens took 40 MILLION DOLLARS from Putin.

Forum List

Back