. Trump is 'making a perpetual display of his unfitness for office' in series of 'frantic and foul-tempered' rants

Trump thinks he's a mob boss.

nah, he just plays dirty politics. If he was acting like a mob boss, he would have kept it secret and used it to extort desantis.

Trump thinks he's a mob boss.

Let us know how those millions of dollars in Trump investigations are going.

Trump is 'making a perpetual display of his unfitness for office' in series of 'frantic and foul-tempered' rants

“‘Donald Trump gives new meaning to the word 'shameless,’ ’ [columnist Bill] Lueders said. ‘I could go on and on with the catalog of Trump posts, but you get the idea: He is ensconced in his bunker at Mar-a-Lago, spewing nonsense, denying the obvious, and making a perpetual display of his unfitness for office.’”

As his legal situation slowly sinks in, trump is beginning to realize he no longer has the immunity to criminal prosecution afforded by the office of the POTUS. In the decades prior to his stint in the White House, civil lawsuits brought against him for his dishonest shenanigans were his only worries.

Now however, the consequences he faces for his growing list of crimes while POTUS are threatening him with prison time. The lies and denial he relied upon to disguise his corrupt activities during those years, which kept his tens-of-millions of right-wing cultists fooled, have been, and are being investigated by law enforcement officials at both the state and federal levels. All but a few of the conservatives he appointed to the federal bench have decided they cannot, or will not, protect him from criminal charges.

But trump will never spend a second behind bars. As the noose continues to tighten and former allies agree to testify against him as they seek plea deals, trump will skip town and relocate to a non-extradition country. Some of these include Brazil, an Arab nation where he has friends, Russia, perhaps he can move in with his close friend Kim Jong-un in North Korea.

Whether he winds up in federal prison or self-exiles to another country, the American people will finally be rid of him. Sadly, his countless fvck-ups will remain, and be disasters left to others to clean up.

It really amazes me how you libtards keep raging President Trump when the best you can do is Crusty Joe. I guess you just can't see how totally stupid you look but you cornholes keep it up cause ya crack me up.

Trump is 'making a perpetual display of his unfitness for office' in series of 'frantic and foul-tempered' rants

“‘Donald Trump gives new meaning to the word 'shameless,’ ’ [columnist Bill] Lueders said. ‘I could go on and on with the catalog of Trump posts, but you get the idea: He is ensconced in his bunker at Mar-a-Lago, spewing nonsense, denying the obvious, and making a perpetual display of his unfitness for office.’”

As his legal situation slowly sinks in, trump is beginning to realize he no longer has the immunity to criminal prosecution afforded by the office of the POTUS. In the decades prior to his stint in the White House, civil lawsuits brought against him for his dishonest shenanigans were his only worries.

Now however, the consequences he faces for his growing list of crimes while POTUS are threatening him with prison time. The lies and denial he relied upon to disguise his corrupt activities during those years, which kept his tens-of-millions of right-wing cultists fooled, have been, and are being investigated by law enforcement officials at both the state and federal levels. All but a few of the conservatives he appointed to the federal bench have decided they cannot, or will not, protect him from criminal charges.

But trump will never spend a second behind bars. As the noose continues to tighten and former allies agree to testify against him as they seek plea deals, trump will skip town and relocate to a non-extradition country. Some of these include Brazil, an Arab nation where he has friends, Russia, perhaps he can move in with his close friend Kim Jong-un in North Korea.

Whether he winds up in federal prison or self-exiles to another country, the American people will finally be rid of him. Sadly, his countless fvck-ups will remain, and be disasters left to others to clean up.

One word clown, Joe. And Trump don't reek of shit.

Poor little guy. What are you going to do when he returns to the White House, swallow a gun barrel and call your therapist first thing in the morning or do you all just do what Joe does and shit yourself then inhale deeply?

Poor little guy. What are you going to do when he returns to the White House, swallow a gun barrel and call your therapist first thing in the morning or do you all just do what Joe does and shit yourself then inhale deeply?
He will never sit in the Oval office again. You maga nuts need to get a grip.

The Saudis are always courteous and welcoming to all US presidents since Roosevelt. Trump thinks they like him.

They think he's a douche and very unstable.

What a weird thing to say. Really. Is that where your thoughts go?

The Saudis are always courteous and welcoming to all US presidents since Roosevelt. Trump thinks they like him.

You can bet they think Biden is ten times more of a douchebag, and an ass-clown for that matter. Trump would have never gone to the Saudis and Venezuelans and begged for oil. Nor would have Trump's policies enriched the Iranians and caused the war that's going on in the Middle East. Nor would there have ever been that war in Ukraine, for that matter.

So he posted "Radical Left Marxists that are trying to destroy our Country." Was there anything incorrect about that?

He's also posted on Truth Social 17 hours ago "Senator Tim Scott and I worked very hard on Opportunity Zones, which have become a giant success!" I see no problem with this. Let's see, what else? He posted a couple links to some articles 17 hours ago.

He posted "We have a weaponized Department of Injustice. Very dangerous!" 22 hours ago. I tend to agree with that.

He posted "We are a Nation in serious decline, a failing Nation. Somehow, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" one day ago, to which Jon Voight responded "Wake up America."

He posted one day ago:

"TITLE 42 is saving what’s left of our Country. Ending it, on top of our incredible, but now decimated, STAY IN MEXICO Policy, would greatly speed up the destruction of our Country. Both could have been put into the horrendous Mitch McConnell inspired “gift to the Democrats and China” OMINOUS Bill. What a disaster this Administration, coupled with the almost as bad RINOS, is. JUST CAN’T GET ANY WORSE!"

Once again, he hits the nail on the head. He also posted these:

"Very interesting, because until recently the political Hacks and Thugs of the highly partisan January 6th Unselect Committee were seldom talking about your favorite President, me, as it related to the PROTEST on Election Fraud. NUMBER ONE, as President, I have total Immunity. Number two, I did nothing wrong. Then the Committee members, mostly the same sleaze that pushed the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, started saying that “Trump” did it. Even Shifty Schiff got into the act again. SAD!!!"

"The Fake & Corrupt News is only getting worse! As an example, I agreed to do a short telephone interview for a once very good, but now on its “last legs” and failing, New York Magazine. The reporter was a shaky & unattractive wack job, known as “tough” but dumb as a rock, who actually wrote a decent story about me a long time ago. Her name, Olivia Nuzzi. Anyway, the story was Fake News, her “anonymous sources” don’t exist (true with many writers), and I’m happily fighting hard for our GREAT USA!"

"The FBI tried to shut me down when I was being positive, and way ahead of the curve—as opposed to Governors that shut their States down, even for short periods."

"They must have something on McConnell, because what he is doing is unthinkable—a Democrat’s dream! Just makes no sense."

"If the Old Crow waited just 10 days, the Republican Majority in the House could have made the “Ominous” Bill MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER. Just another win for the Democrats, Mitch, that wouldn’t have happened if “Trump” were President!"

"The Marxist Democrats must have something really big on Mitch McConnell in order to get him and some of his friendly “Republican” Senators to pass the horrendous “All Democrat, All the Way” OMINOUS Bill. It gives Border Security to other countries, but ZERO $’s to the U.S., it fully funds the corrupt “Justice” Department, FBI (which RIGGED the Presidential Election!), and even the Trump Hating Special “Prosecutor.” It is also a massive giveaway & capitulation to CHINA, making COCO CHOW so happy!"

I see no problem here. I agree with everything he's posted.
You are in a cult.

You got to do is tell him how smart and handsome he is and he will give you whatever national secrets you want.

Forum List

Back